• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS All Might

yes i'm doing this, my sanity can't get any lower

All Might is at 6-C and Sans is at 9-A

Prime All Might is used

Fight takes place in the Judgement Hall

Fight ends in K.O, Death, or Incap

Speed is =

Both are in Character

The Bad Time Giver:1 (Vsbattler)

The World's Symbol of Peace:2 (Randomlamdom, Schnee One)

Inconclusive:0

Sans smash ultimate fan render by unbecomingname ddfo4hd-pre
Heh heh heh heh heh... all right. well, here's a better question. Do you wanna have a bad time? 'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next.

All might
t's fine now. Why? Because I am here!

Bump and yes ik this match up was done already Thread:1762494 but that was two years ago, as both characters have changed a good amount during the years so maybe it well be different

If Sans reacts on time and teleports away, sans wins by soul hax. However, All-Might can one-shot Sans. I'd give it to sans 6/10, so my vote goes to Sans, but I might be persuaded to go incon.

I'd give this to all might, sans hax would mess him up but all might's shockwaves are too large for him to deal with

Yeah AMs Shockwaves are kilometers in size which is way higher then Sans range, so All Might via hitting him with a shockwave first thing

Wait, I thought Sans' hax got downgraded to the point most fights with him got removed, given his hax doesnt oneshot.

Oh.

Anything stopping All Might from being thrown around by Gravity Magic in any chance to prevent a shockwave?

Thats through wind pressure, but even if he could do that, Gravity Magic/turning his soul blue keeps him on the ground as Sans repeats his gravity shifting and bones.

Yea. Since he can't one shot anymore. That's why all his fights where he gets one shot got removed. He can't battle outside his tier anymore. Less he one shots as well (like Elsa)

ok but presumably All Might is getting judged immediately prior to the fight, right? so why exactly are they fighting if they're both in character? It seems to me that sans would simply praise All Might then teleport away and they both move on with their lives

In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.

ok fair enough. So then is it not a possibility for characters to end a fight peacefully if that would make sense for their characters? Also, I thought that since stuff like "in character" was specified we weren't using standard battle assumptions

They can depend. Certain characters like Frisk who posses skill in ending fights non violently likely could depending who they fought

Adem Warlock69 said:
Flowey is better for this fight, with its Soul Absorption, it can absorb everyone from New Home to Waterfall.
Flowey would get one-shotted, the same way Sans did as one Shockwave and Air would hit him all the time

yah Flowey could but his starting move isn't Soul Absorption, it's to shoot "Friendlyness pellets" at the opponents that do affect the soul but don't one-shot All Might just does a Shockwave before flowey does anything

Sean is right, actually. In the Pacifist Route, Flowey directly stated he took the human souls before showing up after the reuinion, the souls weren't visible, and he would have no reason to keep them unabsorbed, so we can assume that he absorbed them already, which would also explain how he's able to hold all of the boss monsters minus MTT at the same time with no difficulty. And Flowey should only be able to absorb the souls of dead people, if that wasn't the case, why would he want to kill Frisk before taking their soul at the very start of the game?

RinneItachi said:
Sean is right, actually. In the Pacifist Route, Flowey directly stated he took the human souls before showing up after the reuinion, the souls weren't visible, and he would have no reason to keep them unabsorbed, so we can assume that he took them, which would also explain how he's able to hold all of the boss monsters minus MTT at the same time with no difficulty. And Flowey should only be able to absorb the souls of dead people, if that wasn't the case, why would he want to kill Frisk before taking their soul at the very start of the game?
Then explain how he absorbed everyone except Frisk's Soul in the Underground when he turned into Asriel.

Also, wouldn't Flowey be trying to absorb 8 souls? OFA contains the souls of 7 other people than All Might, can Flowey soul manip 8 souls out of a human body instantly?

Because I guess he's just powerful enough to forcefully take souls at a long range in his Omega/Photoshop state? It's also possible that Monster souls put up less resistance when being taken, which would make sense due to the difference in soul power between humans and monsters.

Kingofwolves999 said:
How did Flowey ever struggle to beat Sans if he could just absorb his soul whenever he wanted to
He probably can't just take his soul in his base form, but even if he could, Sans would kill him before Flowey gets the chance most likely.

Back