• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans takes on Freddy Mercury (0-0-1)

I would say inconclusive. They both basically one shot each other. Kira by atomizing and sans with soul hax, although Sans's teleportation could pose a problem if he instantly Tped out of KQ's range.

I have my own reasons for what I think would happen but as the creator of the thread I don't wanna get involved too much.

I'll add your vote :)

Okay, I want to ask a simple question, when does Sans actually teleport in fights or remotely respond with using that?

Agreeing to that. Sans never ever teleported away in fights, he just used the 'slippy floor' to slide towards sideways.

What really narks him able to teleport in fights?

Okay, I want to ask a simple question, when does Sans actually teleport in fights or remotely respond with using that?

Agreeing to that. Sans never ever teleported away in fights, he just used the 'slippy floor' to slide towards sideways.

It's implied that he does, the fact that he's moving the attacks sideways and following them without moving he's feet shows he's teleporting

TheArsenal1212 said:

It's implied that he does, the fact that he's moving the attacks sideways and following them without moving he's feet shows he's teleporting

This is sadly nothing more than 'Slidiing', though?

How is it only sliding? Plus his shortcuts are considered teleportation anyway so it would make sense for it to be so here as well.

The 'cutaways' he does in his battle, after he tries to spare you, is his teleportation. He certainly doesn't spam it though, and won't lead with teleporting backwards.

TheArsenal1212 said:
How is it only sliding? Plus his shortcuts are considered teleportation anyway so it would make sense for it to be so here as well.
The general consensus according to the page was that it's his reaction speed to the attack rather than Teleportation.

At such close range, Sans would probably try to slam Kira away from him with the Blue Mode thing.

If this happens, then it's pretty much game over for Kira: he has no awnser to Sans' long range, and Sheer Art Attack isn't very practical when fighting an enemy with teleportation, and that most likely doesn't have a very high body temperature.

Back