• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koopa's second Stat equalization Tournament: Round 2 Yoshikage Kira vs Orsola Aquinas (0-2-0)

koopa3144

He/Him
Welcome to round two of Koopa's second Stat Equalization Tournament!
  • All stats except Intelligence and range are equalized.
  • Fight takes place in Gotham City
  • Distance is 10 meters
  • SBA for anything else

Yoshikage Kira: 0

Image result for Yoshikage Kira

Orsola Aquinas: 2​

Image result for Orsola Aquinas
Incon: 0
New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Last edited:
Well, in that case, Orsola is a flying super long-range fighter, while Kira is a non-flying close-range fighter.

She just keeps spawning plants around him from a distance and eventually something gets him.

Welp, since no one's here for Kira at the moment I'll see if I hold down the fort until they arrive.
Well, in that case, Orsola is a flying super long-range fighter, while Kira is a non-flying close-range fighter.

She just keeps spawning plants around him from a distance and eventually something gets him.
I mean can't Kira use Killer Queen to transmute any plants that get close?

I mean can't Kira use Killer Queen to transmute any plants that get close?
That risks him blowing himself up, but in principle sure.
Although I think speed equal he would have a hard time dealing with the pomegranate mines that release hundreds of bullets at once in his direction.

And while he can defend himself for a while, he won't win that way. An attack of the many plants will eventually score a hit.

That risks him blowing himself up, but in principle sure.
He can control the size of his blast so he can shrink them so won't be harmed by the explosions.
Although I think speed equal he would have a hard time dealing with the pomegranate mines that release hundreds of bullets at once in his direction.
I mean he might be able to use Killer Queen to block some of projectiles.
And while he can defend himself for a while, he won't win that way. An attack of the many plants will eventually score a hit.
Fair, but he does have some pretty good stamina feats so he should be able to at least take a few hits.

He can control the size of his blast so he can shrink them so won't be harmed by the explosions.
Maybe. While they come at him from multiple directions it will add to the difficulty of defending himself, though.
I mean he might be able to use Killer Queen to block some of projectiles.
I doubt he could block all, though.
Fair, but he does have some pretty good stamina feats so he should be able to at least take a few hits.
Since he can't go on the offensive, he will eventually have taken too many hits. It's just a matter of time.

Back