• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Addition (Time Stop)

I made a similar thread before, but it died before a conclusion was reached. I also have more evidence than last time.

I believe that Sans has access to Time Stop.

•The main evidence is this scene: https://youtu.be/he53Owpsspo (at 2:19) Before asking Frisk about Flowey, Sans stops time within the entire building. This is evidenced by how Grillby's flame stops moving, even though it's in constant motion. Pay attention to the sound produced when the lights go down. The flame only continues moving after Sans returns things to normal.

•He also seemingly demonstrates this during his fight. As seen here: https://youtu.be/2QlYKKiT4Js (at 6:36) It makes the same sound as when he stopped time in Grillby's. Many people believe this to be teleportation, but timestop could also be a possibility. Notice how the screen goes dark, much like in Grillby's, but somewhat different. This may be because Sans is using it on Frisk rather than everything but them, like at Grillby's.

•Papyrus states that Sans is known to mess aroumd with space-time. The most notable example is here: https://youtu.be/efaLyLnd8hE (at 6:28)

Quote from Papyrus: "Is Sans pranking you from across time and space? I hate it when he does that!"

Notice how Papyrus alludes that Sans has done this often, to the point of it becoming an annoyance.

There is another line where Papyrus states that Sans can mess with space-time and uses it to skip puzzles, but I can't seem to find it.

This seems pretty straightforward to me.

During his fight, I'm fairly certain its just teleportation as he teleports you into different attacks. As for the timestop in grillby, I think its OOC for him to use it during combat. but i dont see an issue with adding it.

Rtxthegamer said:
During his fight, I'm fairly certain its just teleportation as he teleports you into different attacks. As for the timestop in grillby, I think its OOC for him to use it during combat. but i dont see an issue with adding it.
That would also be able to be used in bloodlusted matches.

You can ask some staff members listed in the Undertale verse page to comment here if you wish.

Necro

honestly i agree with this, Sans seems to have the ability to stop time to a extent half a second before a new attack, and Flowey when he is about to harvest the souls of the monsters, stops time before absorbing the souls, the same exact sound plays.

The previous thread died because it was refused. It is too big of a headcanon to label it as time stop.

Back