• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sannin vs Third Eye

Will give some ways I see Raia getting the win on the Sannin during a face off.

For starters any Sannin engaging in close combat with Raia is going to likely end in them being slashed by the Lightless slash, its not some op one shot but someone like Tsunade who tends to take attacks head on will be cut by it and since her regen isn’t good enough to regen instantly from bisection or even just the loss of an arm or leg it can put her at a disadvantage.

Next is his ways of evading: His use of permeation magic, making him invisible and intangible he’d evade all their attacks, especially ones from Tsunade and he can also send off a spell right after which potentially could leave the sannin open especially if he attacks with a spell like the salamanders breath. He also has a pseudo like teleportation light magic which he used after getting hit by Mereleona.

Yeah that teleportation light magic thing is a speed amp into a portal.

Vetto’s range blast is kinda decent too.

just little things here and there but the main moves have been outlined

Yeah that teleportation light magic thing is a speed amp into a portal.

Vetto’s range blast is kinda decent too.

just little things here and there but the main moves have been outlined
How good is the gel magic attack reflection?

I'll respond tomorrow but tbh I was just throwing out wincons/abilities that the Sannin have since their profiles don't really expand on them as well as say Itachi's.

I wasn't sure how many of yall were knowledgeable on their abilities so that was just a respect thread type post if you will.

bump.

Just looked, but Raia can bfr any of the Sannin hundreds of KM away. Jiraiya is the only one who can really come back from this and he can't help if Tsunade or Oro get bfred that far. Match is looking more and more in Third Eye favor I think

bump.

Just looked, but Raia can bfr any of the Sannin hundreds of KM away. Jiraiya is the only one who can really come back from this and he can't help if Tsunade or Oro get bfred that far. Match is looking more and more in Third Eye favor I think
I mean they can run back

I mean they can run back
It takes the ninjas 3 days to travel 3,476.16km, so even taking a low ball of 300km for how far Raia can send them given his use of the bfr would be better than Valtos, it would still take them this long
dMMfKwG.png

And I'll go with the Sannin being able to double that speed since that speed is stated for ninjas overall while Sannin > reg ninjas and it comes out to this
uvSxjlG.png

Point is regardless of them running back, it will give a clear advantage to the Third Eye.

It takes the ninjas 3 days to travel 3,476.16km, so even taking a low ball of 300km for how far Raia can send them given his use of the bfr would be better than Valtos, it would still take them this long
dMMfKwG.png

And I'll go with the Sannin being able to double that speed since that speed is stated for ninjas overall while Sannin > reg ninjas and it comes out to this
uvSxjlG.png

Point is regardless of them running back, it will give a clear advantage to the Third Eye.
ima just point out that that distance is not the one we use anymore, the actual one is lower but i cant rember rn. dosent change that point tho ig

ima just point out that that distance is not the one we use anymore, the actual one is lower but i cant rember rn. dosent change that point tho ig
Well that's the one that's still on the Naruto page lmao. Though I guess good, just hurts the chances of whatever Sannin gets bfr'ed even worse for coming back fast enough

I’m just chilling for @Nierre’s response before I respond back and maybe vote. It seems we’ve reached a climax.

dMMfKwG.png

uvSxjlG.png

Meh Sannin can be a lot more than twice as fast as regular ninja

Fana’s Phoenix robe, she can apply it to her comrades on top of their own regen and healing. With the addition of forbidden magic like Vetto she can also have broken regen. Raia should be able to know a forbidden magic spell for regen tbh. Otherwise I don’t see why Fana can’t just cover him with Phoenix robe. They’re like family, they wouldn’t want themselves to die to humans again.
Could've sworn I mentioned this already.
My final message for now, if he BFR him, why can´t Vetto create a magical construct with his hands (don´t know how to explain this, is one of his spells) and grab to something or destroy said BFR?
You mean the frog belly? His attacks will just sink into the walls, plus it's an incredibly thick wall of flesh(?), so he'd struggle to break through. Kisame, even with Samehada, decided his best bet was to run away (and escape with Itachi's Amaterasu), despite his weapon being incredibly sharp all round.

Otherwise, I dont feel the need to respond to anything here, the Sannin just get gapped due to the superior abilities of the Third Eye so I'm just gonna vote for them

Back