• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanguinius vs Sidious

Khorne says "Lol nope" to all Sidious' hax and Horus One-Shots.

He has the blessings of all the chaos gods, we only really see him on one occasion when he's fighting Hawkboy and then after that he beats on Big E and gets noped out of existence. So we didn't get to see him with the blessings much. He does have power null on his page though.

khorne does seem to have rather inconsistent showings

He does not nope Eldrads Fate Manipulation and Precog when he was blessing Abaddon

Eldrad's power is kinda nuts, not to mention Abaddon had an explicit weakness (which I'm not sure is still 100% canon, but it likely was during the Eye of Terror campaign) of only being vulnerable to a fully pure psyker dedicated to stopping him entirely for the good of reality or some shit like that.

Though the Chaos Gods did directly stop Eldrad from actually killing or severely hurting Abaddon by warping him away, which Eldrad didn't realize until it was too late.

I believe Horus takes this. His protection from the Chaos Gods on top of his natural resistances as a Primarch, pretty much means that Lupercal wade through most of Sidious hax. Throw in Power Null and that's a done deal.

Then we remember that Horus can attack on every single level of existence...

I'm still not sure if this is a stomp or not.

Horus sneezing is enough to kill Sidious, Sidious is entirely out haxed and can't bypass his regen since his resistance is inane.

Sidious having a fair fight with Kharn and fighting Horus? Hmm...

Sanguinius says "Screw your mindhax, screw your matter manipulation, I'm going to stab you."

Back