• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanguinius Vs Yhwach I can see the future

Speed equalized. fight takes place on planet namek and Yuwach starts with the almighty.
Primarch of the blood angels:
King of the sternritter:
incon:

Because Sanguinius is a Smurf. Nlf to assume that yhwach could powernull someone who's abilities are that of a Smurf.
What on his profile makes him a smurf exactly?

And even if he were a smurf, he still gets negged by fate hax of which he has zero resistance or counter to

What on his profile makes him a smurf exactly?

And even if he were a smurf, he still gets negged by fate hax of which he has zero resistance or counter to
Every single hax he has is a Smurf hax. Affecting demons of the warp who are up to 1A.

Yhwach can restore his own concepts up to type 2 which is on his profile

And it would need to get around his fate hax

That should really be mentioned somewhere on his profile because there's absolutely no indication of that
The verse needs to be heavily reworked.

Every single hax he has is a Smurf hax. Affecting demons of the warp who are up to 1A.
I'm confused. Demons of the warp in the material world are extremely nerfed. How would they be 1-a in real space when solar system level is more consistent for them?

Great, another Yhwach match where he either stomps or gets stomped.
I'm sure it's not a stomp. Sanguinius may have fate manipulation himself. During his fight with corvus, corvus called him out for not being able to change their fates and invited sanguinius to kill him after lowering his guard. Corus knew when he was gonna die and thought he and sangunius were invincible at the time because he was fated to die to horus and corvus was fated to die by an assassin.
So when sangunius tried to kill corvus the blade stopped right before his head.

Sanguinius is going to be high 8-c so this is literally going to be a stomp either way even if it isn't in Sanguinius' favor.

Also, 1-A hax is only for affecting Daemons IN the warp, not just daemons in general. Affecting their true form, harming souls within the warp, manipulating the warp itself is all 1-A but simply killing a daemon isn't and while I'm not the biggest in terms of Sanguinius feats I don't recall him doing anything to affect daemons in the warp. The only smurf stuff he could even have is like precog cuz it would come from the skein (low 1-c to 1-b as of rn) and his mind/soul manip power and resistances as they'd be linked to the warp i think.

Last point, like others have said, the profile is outdated as hell and certain hax are gonna be removed or added depending on how things go. Still gotta wait on siege of terra for that tho so yeah......

Last edited:
Th
Sanguinius is going to be high 8-c so this is literally going to be a stomp either way even if it isn't in Sanguinius' favor.

Also, 1-A hax is only for affecting Daemons IN the warp, not just daemons in general. Affecting their true form, harming souls within the warp, manipulating the warp itself is all 1-A but simply killing a daemon isn't and while I'm not the biggest in terms of Sanguinius feats I don't recall him doing anything to affect daemons in the warp. The only smurf stuff he could even have is like precog cuz it would come from the skein (low 1-c to 1-b as of rn) and his mind/soul manip power and resistances as they'd be linked to the warp i think.

Last point, like others have said, the profile is outdated as hell and certain hax are gonna be removed or added depending on how things go. Still gotta wait on siege of terra for that tho so yeah.....
That's a disappointment. (Pun intended)

Last point, like others have said, the profile is outdated as hell and certain hax are gonna be removed or added depending on how things go. Still gotta wait on siege of terra for that tho so yeah......
Building level 40k? That's beyond dumb wtf if Sanguinius the strongest primarch was large building level he would've been destroyed by angron alone.

Last edited:
Still gotta wait on siege of terra for that tho so yeah......
Me and the boys when we hear that Siege of Terra finally happened:
smiling-skeleton-sitting-brown-wooden-adirondack-chair-white-skeleton-sitting-adirondack-chair-white-159387635.jpg

Building level 40k? That's beyond dumb wtf if Sanguinius the strongest primarch was large building level he would've been destroyed by angron alone.
Angron is also large building level so…..

Also it’s just from scaling them up from dreadnoughts since most of their physical feats are pretty much unquantifiable or come from warp related events

Angron is also large building level so…..

Also it’s just from scaling them up from dreadnoughts since most of their physical feats are pretty much unquantifiable or come from warp related events
The Ravenlord with his probably "demonic" raven form could give a daemon primarch an asswhooping in the warp tho.

C’tan would be the strongest non warp entities. Necrons are the only thing remotely close and they weren’t able to fully kill them thanks to their connection to the universe and current Necrons are even weaker thanks to their billion year nap and their strongest weapons being gone

Back