• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Sandbag.

No kidding. Sandbag.

Goku can't dodge attacks from it because it doesn't throw hits, and therefore can't get stronger from it. And due to Sandbag's stupidly high durability, being capable of being literally undamaged by people of Goku's caliber hitting it endlessly, appearing to take the hits quite happily (literally does this for a minigame with far stronger weapons), Goku's literally not hurting it. It's only a matter of time before Goku gets incapacitated and crippled by a bomb, only made worse if Sandbag can choose what it can release from it.

And yes, Goku's more likely to go h2h with Sandbag.

Oh my. Look at what we have done. A freaking sentient sandbag is about to beat the most popular anime protagonist of all time...

There is no battlefield.

SBA doesn't have tournament rules.

Goku can only win via Killing or Knock Out.

Theglassman12 said:
@cal does the sandbag have an answer to instinctive reactions?
The fact that Sandbag won't trigger the instinctive reactions, because it's not throwing hits. It's basically Goku punches Sandbag, bomb magically appears, Goku blows up.

The fact that a bomb appears will make goku get away due to how UI works. Also how is the bomb gonna one shot goku when he's higher than baseline?

Theglassman12 said:
The fact that a bomb appears will make goku get away due to how UI works. Also how is the bomb gonna one shot goku when he's higher than baseline?
Isn't UI goku baseline though?

No Smash character is baseline, as they're all at the very least scaled from Smash!Dialga, who's Low 2-C via being born.

Goku can dodge bombs pretty easily but he'll tire out before getting close to hurting Sandbag.

I think this is a stomp... (Oh god I can't believe I said that)

Goku has absolutly no way of winning because he can't hurt Sandbag.

Instinctive Reaction can't even activate considering what Sandbag attacks with.

Because Goku's in mid-attack when the bomb appears, he'll inadvertently detonate it himself via the followthrough iirc.

The real cal howard said:
Because Goku's in mid-attack when the bomb appears, he'll inadvertently detonate it himself via the followthrough iirc.
Someone didn't watch the Kelfla fight

@yobo it's been discussed ever sinced UI was introduced. Not to mentio Beerus didn't flinch when IZ showed up, but he was tense around Jiren.

Yobobojojo said:
ThunderbladeX said:
Since the bombs take a while to detonate, couldn't Goku simply grab the bomb and throw it at Sandbag?
The bomb doesn't hurt him
If that's the case, Sandbag FRA.

Allow me to sit in a corner for a solid week to think about what just happened.

Theglassman12 said:
@yobo it's been discussed ever sinced UI was introduced. Not to mentio Beerus didn't flinch when IZ showed up, but he was tense around Jiren.
UI < Jiren though, and sandbag consistently takes higher than baseline attacks with ease

UI was able to keep up with Jiren. also no one addressed the instinctive reactions from Goku.

Theglassman12 said:
How is the sandbag hurting goku again when he can just throw him away.
First off: Goku doesn't know the sandbag can drop items upon being hit, which Goku will most likely do.

Second: Once he hits the sandbag, out comes the Low 2-C bomb.

Theglassman12 said:
How is the sandbag hurting goku again when he can just throw him away.
That won't do anything because Standard Battle Assumtion means Goku can only win via killing or knocking him out.

Goku can't hurt Sandbag no matter how hard he tries yet Sandbag oneshots.

You can't grab Sandbag ovo

In all seriousness, Sandbag's likely gonna drop something on Goku if Goku tries to pick him up. It is sentient after all. Also, even if Goku could dodge (which granted, is a possibility), he's not escaping a Smart Bomb's AoE in time, which would catch Sandbag in it, which causes more bombs to drop, which explodes them, and continue ad nauseum.

Theglassman12 said:
@yobo so all the attacks and the charged up kamehameha against kefla isn't an action huh?
And didn't that weakened him a shit ton? He's not going to do that unless he realises he can't win, by which that point he's been bombed or is tired

@Cal he dodged a danmaku attack from Kelfa, who could've one shotted him with all of her attacks. I'm pretty sure a cluster of bombs isn't going to do much to goku.

@yobo your telling me that someone who's used UI numerous times while worn out from a tournament is going to get worn out from one kamehameha?

Theglassman12 said:
@yobo your telling me that someone who's used UI numerous times while worn out from a tournament is going to get worn out from one kamehameha?
That doesn't mean much when he can only use it while weakened. Besides, that is literally what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back