• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion thread 6: Daruma's rival from chapter 1

Battler356ushiromiya said:
They're constantly being said as Information for a reason not just non corporeal entities
yeah they are made out of information, which is simply non-corporeal. nothing more. Well they gain information manipulation too.

Well the Japanese translation said hachi got soul of information which was fudo, meaning fudo is information itself
I mean fudo literally said he was an information amalgation the very first time we see him.

we don treally use that for higher Ds without more context any more, though logically going by Fudo it is likely 4D. still withou tmore I would rather not push it.

Noticed something Ryuki didn't respond to Ata, presumably because Hachi's key was inserted into it. Is Hachi bout to get a Yokozuna holder already? We know holders aren't necessarily absolutely loyal- considering the Rogue samurai from chap 1 and how Daruma effortlessly overwrought his key holder

With all of this absorbed I feel like Hachimaru deserves a upgrade. Even before the big buff White Blade Hachi has reacted to amped Mujin, who wasn't amped when clashing with Goku, and also has reacted to Benkei. That should at least put him 5-C or 5-B via Ann prayer boost. When Hachimaru is resurrected he is brought back using a maybe temporary power boost form where he fights on par with Amped Ata who was getting a prayer boost the whole time. Ata even had to resort to using Acala Chakra cough cough I mean Soul Power to turn the odds. Basically Hachimaru should be indefinitely 5-C - 5-B at this point. I mean 9-A just seems like I'm looking at a villain from Spider-Man's rogue gallery which isn't supporting hachi p ower from the grand scheme of things.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
https://twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status/1240180720686878720

Samurai 8 is ending in Issue #17... that's the next chapter.

Honestly, it was predictable with these declining rates and how fast the pace was going currently (seriously the jump to Ata stomping everyone and now all characters in the same spot with a random Nanashi joining was a sign of rushing).
And you're really happy right 😂. Btw hope kubo does a good work and not get kishi's bad fortune

And you're really happy right 😂. Btw hope kubo does a good work and not get kishi's bad fortune
I don't got much hope for Kubo, but he's probably off to a better start as Shueisha learns from Samurai 8's mistakes and promotion costs. This is probably why most of Kubo's promotions are always online and never in stores.

Back