• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion thread 6: Daruma's rival from chapter 1

I have no idea what it would be like, it sounds very badass and has the chance to be good hax, or it could just be a massively destructive ability, Ata is going to be 5-A after this chapter though.

All these techniques are actually of God Fudo myoo who created them, which makes him even more OP, not to mention him performing all these with his infinity stats.

Dunno what it could be but the fact that just the name Corpse's World got its own panel...it's gonna be awesome!

Ata vs Hanaichi and Daruma

Meanwhile Ikkaku reaches Yoken and fights against Hachi, Goku, Ryu and Sen. Perfect occasion to show bot the power of the Brothers and Hachi performing Blade Bark. Also this could be the perfect time to show to Goku how good Hachi is.

And what if Ichigo turns into a Samurai and saves the day?

Bros, remember that Ata has also collected thousands if not millions of Samurai souls just to defeat Daruma. Get ready for it !

I think White Soul Sword hachi should be Planet level at least since he managed to cut off Benkei's soul sword which managed to clash swords equally with Armored Cat Daruma who easily previously managed to clash swords with incarnate ata's soul sword which is much more stronger than Regular katana incarnate ata who could cut the Moon in half.

Originally, I was expecting Samurai 8 to cap around anywhere Star to Solar System level... maybe Galaxy with the boxes. Though with Fudo's inclusion, the level could be anything now.

I guess Kala, at the minimum, should be Large Star level.

For all of you people who wants to know who would win in a fight between Goku and Naruto, well the latest chapter of Samurai 8 answered it for you indirectly.

Well if that gigantic white stuff is from kala at ch 1 which was pulling all the triangular planets and stars towards it and slowly breaking it,then Kala would be Large star level bare minimum to Solar system level

They do early chapters for a few series every now and then. One Piece is releasing early this week too.

Also hyped for World of Death.i hope it's an type of attack where the attack range covers a 10000+ light years and each of the planets and stars within that range get zombified and each of them develop tentacles,big hands,gigantic mouth with deadly multiple teeths etc and all these go on command with Ata and attack daruma and hanaichi with some skills of both kongo yasha and ususama styles.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Also hyped for World of Death.i hope it's an type of attack where the attack range covers a 10000+ light years and each of the planets and stars within that range get zombified and each of them develop tentacles,big hands,gigantic mouth with deadly multiple teeths etc and all these go on command with Ata and attack daruma and hanaichi with some skills of both kongo yasha and ususama styles.
That is a very specific description for an ability you hope he has, which insane applications...

Ichigo's prediction... "Everyone's going down." Very concerning coming from a child that can see visions of the future.

Back