• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion thread 6: Daruma's rival from chapter 1

Samurai 8 was so amazing thank you Kishimoto hopefully now we get a one shot 12 episode anime or movie of samurai 8. To celebrate I made this Tier list but not entirely sure how powerful Ann is in EOS she still had the time space aura around her when talking to Daruma and Hanaichi

Beyond S Tier:

Fudo-Myo EOS Hachimaru

S Tier:

Acala Yasha

Elite Tier:

Holy Trinity Ata Yin Yang Hachimaru Prime Daruma Prime Hanaichi Possibly EOS Ann ?? Planet Ship Holder Benkei

Top Class Tier:

Soul Form Ata Cat Form Daruma Cat Dog Form Hanaichi 4 Schools Armor Benkei Weakened Soul Form Ata

Mid Class Tier:

Goku Sen Ryu

Low Class Tier:

Giant Zombie Holder Statue Holders Noob Samurai Warriors Zombie Holders

Ronin

I guess Kishimoto ran out of good ideas for this series.

Either that or he wrote himself into a corner and couldn't think of a way out without ending the story.

Since it seems a waste to end it so soon. I figured it would at least get 100 chapters.

SageM said:
I guess Kishimoto ran out of good ideas for this series.
Either that or he wrote himself into a corner and couldn't think of a way out without ending the story.

Since it seems a waste to end it so soon. I figured it would at least get 100 chapters.
Dude, it simply got axed.

EviLMinded358 said:
He'd be Universal + I think.
Damn. That's insane.... Hachi came far didn't he? Makes you wonder how strong he'd be if the series didn't get axed.

Yeah cause the final chapter had contents of many volumes, tho yeah if it had a natural end, then towards the end Hachi would be stronger than puri current hachi. And if the outergods stuffs or buddha mahivarcona stuff had been introduced then definitely we would have had a 2A-1C Samurai 8 characters.

Well whatever for now Hachi has surpassed space and time and has control over the infinite space and time, that's already very OP

Actually it looks like "possibly 2-A" or a "possibly Higher" can be added as Hachi says that he fudo myoo and there is that infinite dimensions statements

I've edited Ata's page. Can someone please check if everything's good? Also if someone can open a CRT with the stuff i have added to his page...thanks! Planning to update Benkei's page.

I'll wait Hachi's page update with Fudo Myoo-Hachimaru. Too much stuff and hax to add for me.

Rocker1189 said:
@Sogiita, dont make changes like that without a CRT and multi-planet is not a rating here.
Yeah...they already told me that... Also noticed that prob about multi-planet level. I guess i'll put the 3 Angular Warheads feats in my CRT.

Also guys...if you're interested in another great series i suggest you to read 666 Satan aka O-Parts Hunter. It's a 19 volumes manga from Masashi Kishimoto's twin brother and it has a lot of insane hax. Mutuals suggested me this series and i loved it.

So far we have only Jio Freed's page, the MC.

But I'd like to create other characters pages, sooner or later.

SogiitaVii said:
I made the 4th CRT
Also...do you think we can now create Fudo Myoo, Master Kala and Yasha's pages?
Fudo Myoo's page I would post when we are done with the Hachimaru stuff, KKala and Yasha's pages however.. I am not sure if there is a point, it would just be gimped pages witth copies from their respective students and likely far below their actual strength, it honestly does not feel worth it.

SogiitaVii said:
Also guys...if you're interested in another great series i suggest you to read 666 Satan aka O-Parts Hunter. It's a 19 volumes manga from Masashi Kishimoto's twin brother and it has a lot of insane hax. Mutuals suggested me this series and i loved it.

This is not the first time i hear about this 666 Satan. Looks great! I'll start to read it

SogiitaVii said:

Cool, but I think it needs a discussion thread

What's 666 Satan about? It's the first time I've heard of it but it sounds interesting and the Profile looks really haxxy and awesome lol.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
What's 666 Satan about? It's the first time I've heard of it but it sounds interesting and the Profile looks really haxxy and awesome lol.
It's a Shonen made by Seishi Kishomoto. It starts as a Journey adventure but then it becomes heavily focused on the Kabbalah's Angels, The 10 most powerful Demons and other religious things, mixed with post-apocaliptic stuff. You could say it created several concepts and idea of current manga, like the Sephirot of Black Clover. I'm on volume 16 and yes, the series is awesome and OP as hell!

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Still man, missing S8. It had potential of being one of the strongest fictional verses if it continued longer
It might have reached 2-A or beyond

Back