• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion thread 6: Daruma's rival from chapter 1

Mmmm, after complaining about the pacing last week Hachimaru suddenly gets god powers this week. Sigh, at least it should be a spectacle to witness as per usual

Won't say he got God's powers, rather he got only stat as infinity another 6-7 still remain, I think each arc might be showing of how hachi gets infinity in every stat one by one

Davidsteel1 said:
Mmmm, after complaining about the pacing last week Hachimaru suddenly gets god powers this week. Sigh, at least it should be a spectacle to witness as per usual
only his heroism is op, the rest is unknown.

I mean his heroism is all he needs to be OP, Ann is a multiplier by whatever stat his heroism is. So by gaining an infinity stat in heroism he has inadvertently gained an infinite boost to all his stats as long as Ann is present.

his charisma is always going to be 0 though xD (I hope). Honestly as always dont know what would happen, tbh each chapter has had some crazy shit going on.

We don't know if it's permanent or just a temporary boost.

BTW when you think of it this entire arc focus on the development of the relationship between Hachi and Ann. So maybe this arc was just about Hachi and ann, everything might be fine from the next arc. I think each arc would be making him achieve infinity stats in each type

hmm but starting with heroism kinda circumvents needing the others to be infinity, if it was something else like Holder I think that would be far better. Unless something happens to Ann at the end of this arc.

Since fudo is one with knowledge/information, now is hachi too, so shouldn't it be absolutely impossible to kill or beat them in that forms, they may not be that strong but they can't be killed or heat IMO

Looks like a crazy chapter! Hype! And still we don't know what happened to Daruma and Hanaichi in the Void, nor Goku, Ryu and the others!

Chapter is out. Juet as I thought, Hachimaru took over his brother's bodies. Also, Infinite Heroism... so, what does that mean for his amp then? Also, Kala's blade forcefully dissolves anything it touches? What does that translate to? Matter Manipulation?

Kala's blade forces the discorporation of a body:

discorporate - not having a material body; "bodiless ghosts" bodiless, disembodied, unembodied, unbodied. incorporeal, immaterial - without material form or substance; "an incorporeal spirit"

Hachi became information and is liek Fudo Myoo, I am working on the update now, Ata gains new hax from this. Hachi gains a bunch of shit as well.

Rocker1189 said:
Kala's blade forces the discorporation of a body:

discorporate - not having a material body; "bodiless ghosts" bodiless, disembodied, unembodied, unbodied. incorporeal, immaterial - without material form or substance; "an incorporeal spirit"

Hachi became information and is liek Fudo Myoo, I am working on the update now, Ata gains new hax from this. Hachi gains a bunch of shit as well.
Cool! Thank you, Rocker. Also add the Angular Warheads stuff 😉

Will be quite interesting how this pans out in the long run... because as it is, Fudo is higher dimensional being with this, nothing as crazy as 4-d or anything but he still is higher than regular 3-d folks, how that works for our protagonist without making him too OP remains to be seen. I expect this and the Infinite Heroism to be a temporary power-up.

Also, imagine how broken OP Kala and Yasha are going to be. Just tiny fractions of their souls are game changing abilities already.

Also there were others too who reached that dimension, seems there would be multiple infinity level samurais in future ƒö«.

BTW since hachi is now a information as well, he can't ever be beaten or destroyed in that spirit form not even 1A level beings should be able to erase him

Battler356ushiromiya said:
So kala's blade seens to be the same as Soroken, I. E durability and Regenerationn negation.
No. Soroken completely nullify Regenerationn. Kala's blade discorporates everything it touches.

So kala's blade seens to be the same as Soroken, I. E durability and Regenerationn negation.
its far more op, all you need to do is touch the person and it forces them to lose their body not just cause them to stop regening.

B023 said:
Also, imagine how broken OP Kala and Yasha are going to be. Just tiny fractions of their souls are game changing abilities already.
Remember chapter 1 and that black hole-like stuff? Think if that Kala's complete soul! He was discorporating planets and stars!

BTW since hachi is now a information as well, he can't ever be beaten or destroyed in that spirit form not even 1A level beings should be able to erase him
dude where are you getting this from, anyone Low 2-C and up and anyone with the right type of hax can still erase him, but yeah he is now far harder to kill.

Since he has become information itself, killing him is not as simple as killing his body anymore. Those are likely the two out of three fold bodies right? Physical? Information aggregation... what would be the third at this rate?

dude where are you getting this from, anyone Low 2-C and up and anyone with the right type of hax can still erase him, but yeah he is now far harder to kill.

He is information now and everything has the information behind it be it anything so as long as the concept of information exists,they can't be destroyed (hachi and fudo)

He is information now and everything has the information behind it be it anything so as long as the concept of information exists,they can't be destroyed (hachi and fudo)
they have said nothing about concepts so I dont think we should assume that has been brought in yet. They are simply non-corporeal entities in a higher plane.

Also Fudo says not many have come to this dimension,meaning there are other too who have went to that dimension and have achieved infinity level of power and stats.

Fudo and the true incarnate body exist in a higher dimensions/plane

Also Fudo says not many have come to this dimension,meaning there are other too who have went to that dimension and have achieved infinity level of power and stats.
Fudo and the true incarnate body exist in a higher dimensions/plane
I dont know about achieveing infinity that was seperate to Hachi's enlightenment and is based on his feelings towards Ann.

they have said nothing about concepts so I dont think we should assume that has been brought in yet. They are simply non-corporeal entities in a higher plane.

They're constantly being said as Information for a reason not just non corporeal entities

Back