• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion thread 6: Daruma's rival from chapter 1

Yeah, he would get all all stats to infinity by using his heroism to multiply his stats by infinity. But his charisma was still 0 so not sure what that would mean.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
You still got a whole chapter.
That can't cover it up,axed series don't get any more pages it's the same 19-21 pages and in thst much it can't be covered up. The boxes being the most important thing in the verse and we couldn't even see it's powers or won't ever see it

welp we got spoilers....and the ending is now making me much sadder lol, but at least we get timeskip Ann and she looks badass.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Wow a time skip?
Yup, seems Hach turned himself into the pandora's box, Ann is going around trying to get the other keys to open it and save the universe, Daruma and Hanaichi got out somehow (not known yet but probably Hachi had somethign to do with it).

I'm assuming Hachi did something to save them. That'd be an interesting feat.

I wonder what's preventing him from returning back or does he not want to return?

well he turned himself into the pandora box I feel there is no returning from that. The box is more than just dying I presume.

Damn very sad ending man, not even nearly enough.

Ann grew up as an Adult with that final prayer in the last page of the previous chapter.

Very incomplete End but yeah love Ann

Seems like the boxes each contains infinite power since before turning to pandora box, Ann's prayer has turned hachi's stats into infinity, that's why I guess the boxes have infinity power in them

Sad to see it end, had a potential that was bottlenecked by weirdly paced info dumps and some early rough art.

Regardless glad i got to read it.

also I can't believe it took us a global pandemic and the second worse market crash in history to get our Bleach anime announcement.

And given it got back it's anime adaption. i wonder how many of the battles that felt off to me will be expanded in the anime.

If the anime retcons Yhwach, does that make it the new canon? Well, time will tell

Well, Hachimaru got some nice feats bfore going out. Manioulated time space, lived to adulthood in seconds, summoned a star from what it looks like, reached infinty and became pure energy.

Shooting star sword illuminates the entire space and seems the void dimension was created by ata since with his defeat or near that daruma and hana came out or maybe hachi opened the space to bring them back. Well Hachi now is infinity so he can destroy literally anything

This chapter had like several volumes worth of content dammit. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Couldn't understand what did shooting star sword do, just summon a shooting star!!? I mean for someone with infinity stats it's very weak seemingly. Even Atmos fangs could have a far higher level of destruction than this since it's said atmos fangs power increases along with stats at just 900 it's star level so at infinity it should be easily beyond an universal buster

well, I reread and apparently the attack was so big it was even visible from the place where Yasha and kala were fighting which seemed like pyramid quadrant.

Still not very impressive from infinity stats considering the fact that only in 1k-2k Atmos fangs is star level so an infinity stats should have been something insane

I mean a ligterally infinity attack would kill every one so I assume it is not meant to be a simple destructive attack, seems more like erasure of the target.

Anyway according to a leaker on the discord there would be an annoucenemt of a sort for S8 coming up, it is rumoured to be 1 last chapter/onshot or something.

done be expectant though, I am not sure myself and have seen no proof.

Anyway it seemed that Hachimaru stopped time around him so Ata's attack did not get to Ann.

Not to mention that shooting star sword has 0 stress meaning its an Spammable attack.......

Coming back to chapter i got a bit emotional since ive clinged to it since ch 0 so that's kinda sad that hachi died well not died but not physically present anymore............. Many things remain unexplored and all........

Rocker1189 said:
I mean a ligterally infinity attack would kill every one so I assume it is not meant to be a simple destructive attack, seems more like erasure of the target.

Anyway according to a leaker on the discord there would be an annoucenemt of a sort for S8 coming up, it is rumoured to be 1 last chapter/onshot or something.

done be expectant though, I am not sure myself and have seen no proof.

Anyway it seemed that Hachimaru stopped time around him so Ata's attack did not get to Ann.
Wait seriously where did you get that news.

Yeah After all Hachi surpassed time and space and is now infinity,pure energy

We didn't see Kala and Yasha fighting, the relationship between Ata and Hanna, the true power of Daruma, and the other keys, I will miss this series

Back