• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion thread 6: Daruma's rival from chapter 1

Why it isn't as strong as an actual void? Have you been there? And this is just a nice durability feat for Daruma and Hanaichi.

Yeah can be said a void dimension, but they're easily flying there without much trouble, which makes me question if it really is as strong as an real Void space

Rather they got ported into a void as stated by the AI. A place of nothingness. Whether it is a true void is something else. Samurai are already capable of surviving in space without any issues. Honestly if anyone they hit with that had no resistance to the environment of space they are already screwed.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
The only thing that can buff ata now is if that void space was created by him by combining both styles, but that doesn't seem to be the case
I mean we actually dont know a lot about the move yet or the void space they are in. I think I might give it one more chapter before doing the CRT, since if we get more immediately it would be a pain to do more than on CRT within a week. Might wait a couple chapters first.

Huh, just noticed that Ata and Ikkaku are in Ikkaku's inner space and those cubes floating around represent ppl under the influence of his gravity. I point this out because they're cubes, not stars like in Hachimaru's, I don't know if this is supposed to insinuate that these "stars" in everyone's inner space are different or if this is something that only occurs with Ikkaku and his brothers due to their unnatural birth and if it's the latter why isn't it the same for Hachi?

Davidsteel1 said:
Huh, just noticed that Ata and Ikkaku are in Ikkaku's inner space and those cubes floating around represent ppl under the influence of his gravity. I point this out because they're cubes, not stars like in Hachimaru's, I don't know if this is supposed to insinuate that these "stars" in everyone's inner space are different or if this is something that only occurs with Ikkaku and his brothers due to their unnatural birth and if it's the latter why isn't it the same for Hachi?
probably got to do with the mind's eye.

Hey guys I just saw a guy in Twitter named Yuma Arklight saying S8 will end in another 3 chapters ...........ƒÿúƒÿóƒÿ¡
Yuma straight up hates Kishi so just ignore whatever he says, he probably messed up since Kishi said he was going to take a break.

And as usual he had no proof.

You guys know that Man?
Yeah resident Kishi hater on twitter pretty sure from chapter 1 in fact. Not quite sure what Kishi did to him but it must have been personal.

Just saw on the internet that void space usually have a diameter of 10-100 megaparsecs I. E 10 million - 100 million light years. So Ata's void space might be al least that big

@Rocker1189

I think we should add the' Angular Warheads in both Ata and Benkei's page.' Something like this:

'Ata - Attack Potency: 'Multi Planet to possibly (Multi) Star level with Angular Warheads (nuked into oblivion 3 planets. Basing on Ichigo, who has future sight, the Angular Warhead's power is like the explosion of a dying star).

Benkei - Attack Potency: Planet to possibly Star Level with Angular Warhead.

And of course the Heat Resistance.

Lol that's not enough evidence to say it as Star level, I don't think it having power of supernova or else those would have absolutely vaped the planets rather it destroyed the planet by fragmentation, which we can see fragmented pieces of the planets

honestly it could go anywhere, assuming it goes on it could focus on other characters for a few chapters till Hachi comes back somehow.

Good news for S8. It's volume 4 in Japan on the first day ranks at 44 which is quite good, since its keeping its steadiness.its selling not lowwr than previous volumes nearly equal

Back