• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion thread 6: Daruma's rival from chapter 1

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Okay so 5B for base characters seems awesome, will it anyhow increase the stats of Prime Daruma in human body?
No Prime Daruma is already 5-A. Though if the moon calc gets its timeframe reduced siginifcantly and gives 5-A, it could.

Was there another calc of Ata's moon cut?

BTW about that solar system stuff I think that dude was saying you need to be solar system tier to not get cut by samurai soul swords

No but I would be discussing the timeframe used for it. Yeah, no, we are just treating it as dura neg right now.

Even if 5A Ata's moon cut is accepted, this will be followed only in here but anywhere outside it will be trolled and downplayed at "Nope it's Moon level at max, cause it cut the Moon" Lol

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Even if 5A Ata's moon cut is accepted, this will be followed only in here but anywhere outside it will be trolled and downplayed at "Nope it's Moon level at max, cause it cut the Moon" Lol
We dont care what happens outside this wiki, many things in this wiki are seen as either downplay or wank outside of it, every vs battling site has its own "standard".

Rocker1189 said:
We dont care what happens outside this wiki, many things in this wiki are seen as either downplay or wank outside of it, every vs battling site has its own "standard".
Yep, the battleboard I moderate has Naruto at sub-country and sub-lightning speed and Bleach at probably country to continent and sub-rel to relativisitic at the very best.

Everything is so different.

Except Comicvine, that's a cesspool of everything being downplayed to mountain level or wanked to universal.

I remember in comicvine where people said that samurai 8 was building level cause building sized planet, sure was fun.

Tipper17 said:
Comic vine is filled with trolls lol
I visit it every once in a while, I remember seeing Aizen vs the living tribunal or some bs. That really is a cesspool like IMade said.

I mean YouTube comment sections are usually the most peaceful, respectful, unproblema...

I'm sorry I nearly hurt myself in an effort to tell that lie

I remember arguing with this one troll on CV and he claimed basically that Daruma cannot be LS because he is a cat. That's it, no other reason, he is a cat so he must be slow. Flawless logic,

Davidsteel1 said:
I mean have u ever seen a LS cat?
good point, then again I have never seen a samurai cat either. Actually the fact we have never seenan LS cat means the cat is LS, cause it would be too fast to see.

It's fiction bruh, I doubt there are Ninjas with magic and death god Samurai either but eh, comicvine is just a ceasepool of idiocy. The arguments I come across are some of the most reaching I swear.

Rocker1189 said:
Actually the fact we have never seenan LS cat means the cat is LS, cause it would be too fast to see.
True that

But cats can't be Samurai. Samurai are meant to be honourable, cats are pompous assholes. But a ninja cat? Makes perfect sense

There was this one argument that Oniwakamaru is moon sized at best because it looks like a moon compared to Kenka.

My response as a sane person was that how are you scaling the size of Oniwakamaru based on its size ratio compared to Kenka when you don't know how big Kenka is?

The response was that Kenka is obviously earth sized because Oniwakamaru looks like a moon compared to it.

I've never facepalmed harder. The dude was scaling the size of two objects in ratio to each other without knowing the size of either. Circular scaling, why is that so hard to understand for some people?

Rocker1189 said:
tbf on this site we typically assume planets to be Earth sized.
If we have an assumption rule that is cool but we already have a statement from Daruma that Oniwakamaru is planet sized. Even Ann as a human was able to breathe on its surface. So, whatever. GG. I am gonna go bait some people on Cv now.

@B023 Actually, that argument holds as much weight as saying Oniwakamaru is earth sized in comparison to Kenka. Both rely on the same circular scaling logic, all that changes which u scale to what is whether u are attempting to be reserved in ur scaling or if u are attempting to find the highest potential values. So in my opinion that isn't nearly as illogical as saying "Daruma can't be LS because he's a cat"

Davidsteel1 said:
@B023
Actually, that argument holds as much weight as saying Oniwakamaru is earth sized in comparison to Kenka. Both rely on the same circular scaling logic, all that changes which u scale to what is whether u are attempting to be reserved in ur scaling or if u are attempting to find the highest potential values. So in my opinion that isn't nearly as illogical as saying "Daruma can't be Ls be cause he's a cat"
Agreed.

Ok so in chapter 37 we now kno wthat Daruma and Hanaichi were sealed, so sealing is another hax ability they could get. I wonder how easy it is to do and who does it (I suspect Kala).

We also have Mujin reacting to his speed as well. shrug* we got what we need I dont care about anything else.

Rocker1189 said:
I agree with most of it but where does he get solar system level from?
anyway we dont use other forums to scale here if people want their scalig accepted they should post it here.

Anyway full image:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574962376219164684/682916086991290393/unknown.png

You can see Daruma literally looking through an image calculating the damage to the planet.
Geez, i didn't take it into consideration! Thank you! And since the statement is supported by Yoken's computer calcs...i support the upgrade.

Back