• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion thread 6: Daruma's rival from chapter 1

Really CURIOUS to see World of Death now. If the spoilers are correct then Ata dropped Daruma and Hanaichi into a void universe, where nothing exists. Dope!

No such things as resistance to heat. I definitely have to find that thread cause peolle still believe there is a thing

yeah Ichigo's warning saved their asses. Her future sight is strong as hell before even becoming a samurai.

Seems they are not teleported to any other universe, rather they have been teleported to some part of the same universe lol or maybe an pocket dimension created by Ata!?

not in the same space as said by Hanaichi they have been sent to a different space with no exit, but yeah its not a universe like I stated, its another dimension.

Alright going to strat working on Ata's CRT.

Ata also gets teleportation as he reverse teleported Hachi, Ann and Hayataro over unknown galactic distance.

this void is likely one of the dimensions or infinites that exist in the S8 verse as stated by Fudo Myoo.

Looks like the spoilers were true. Ata insta-dropped them in the void space, no H-Particles! My god...everything was just soooo overwhelming!

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Yeah but it didn't turn out to be an Existence Erasure technique as thought
cause the spoilers said they were disintegrating lol, it was just him porting him, still pretty strong BFR and limited void manip for having access to such a space

That one was obvious. I doubt any Samurai apart from Fudo have abilities to just outright create dimensions, Universe sized anyway. Small ones, sure.

Ususama techniques shown till now are only Cat beckoning which is teleportation and from kongoyasha we've seen just sword techniques and some blasts. Looking forward to other school techniques

Overally a nice chapter,just didn't like nanashi coming out if nowhere,well guess we'll know that in the next chapter. And Ata is Goat,really excited to see what other abilities those other white orbs grant him

Back