• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 discussion thread 5: Fudo Myoo's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw whatever ive said is all being proved right only Fudo myoo has infinite stats(many others also said so) but as i said Hachimaru's atmos fangs was not at all of full power. Btw im sure we're going to be going far ahead of low 2C take it granted with the boxes and after that we still have other two folds of Fudo myoo.

Wow so hanaichi is a good samurai even though he was ucchusama and his teleportation is OP,................... Finally we get to see some awesome techniques by different schools.

There are many attacks above atmos fangs too meaning hachi will train not just daruma but also under others stronger than daruma.

And this chapter kinda gives me vibes of the series being a long running one and no cancellation i think (again this not sure),maybe we get at least 400 chapters

You guys don't even need to have so much mental gymnastics just take my word and believe on kishi bringing up absolute clear Multiversal+ feats, no need to gauge for it, just have patience and see.

Also read in Twitter with that link I've given above it will give you an idea of the boxes

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Wow so hanaichi is a good samurai even though he was ucchusama and his teleportation is OP,................... Finally we get to see some awesome techniques by different schools.
or could have had a change of heart and ditched ususama like ata ditched kongoyasha

You guys don't even need to have so much mental gymnastics just take my word and believe on kishi bringing up absolute clear Multiversal+ feats, no need to gauge for it, just have patience and see.
Also read in Twitter with that link I've given above it will give you an idea of the boxes
just take your word?...thats not how things work.

Yeah possible chance of multiversal feats in the future. But we go by what is shown and stated now.

I read it, it is nothing new and I already suspected things would be that way.

I said you right to have patience and see kishi do everything if you don't want to accept my word. Just remember this time kishi has turned into an battle nerd and he said infinite means he will do what he said...........He's an being beyond infinity and his other two folds might be at least complex Multiversal+ and above too,just wait and watch all these things happen

I said you right to have patience and see kishi do everything if you don't want to accept my word. Just remember this time kishi has turned into an battle nerd and he said infinite means he will do what he said...........He's an being beyond infinity and his other two folds might be at least complex Multiversal+ and above too,just wait and watch all these things happe
Stop telling us to wait we are already doing that. If anything you should wait because now you are talking abut complex multiversal which has not been mentioned in this series in anyway.

Those stats are to be taken literal. Fortunately Kishi gave us a statement to back it up. Daruma said himself since you need infinite stats to master Shooting Star Sword it's impossible for anyone to obtain excerpt Fudo Myo-O.

Btw Fudo also has his heroism stat as infinity meaning he can boost his already infinity stat by another infinity times lol, he's beyond infinity then........

Everything he said didn't happen. Everytime some chapters tell us something new, Battleer acts like he knows the entire plot. It is annoying as ****

Won't even lie I don't see Ichigo being stronger than Yasha ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ I mean Yasha is looking goated lml

Curious to see Hachi performing Blade Bark in the next chapter...if Goku won't humiliate all of them, of course. Also curious to see his updated page.

Tbh I can't really see Hachi taking anymore Ls. He is too smart. Well I'd say a piece of what Negi from Magister Sensei Negi is. Well jsut a piece not even a half when it comes to being a genius

This is no theory tho, the triangular planets, the third/mind's eye stuff which is the other name of the eye of crocus,the theme of loving imperfections............

Btw since it's said that for atmos fangs every stat needs to be above 900 but Daruma's heroism is just 100...........then does this mean even he doesn't have the full powered Atmos fangs.

Yes prime Daruma is but not Cat Daruma whose stats are obviously nerfed compared to his prime version.

Prime Daruma can possibly perform all abilities except the one that needs infinity stats. His cat form has a huge AP but ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Hachimaru Heroism is 8 via Ann Prayer Multiplier. So Holy Trinity equals 8 Fold Hachimaru Base. Sen considers Hachimaru boost higher than usual.

Right now the tiers are:

'Beyond S Tier:'Bold text

Fudo Myoo

S Tier:

Acala

Master Yasha

A Tier:

Holy Trinity Daruma

Prime Daruma

Holy Trinity Ata

Ata

B Tier:

Planet Holder Benkei

Soul Form Ata

C Tier:

Armored Cat Form Daruma

Weakened Soul Form Ata

Cat Form Daruma

(Possibly Goku and Hanaichi)

Armored Four Schools Benkei

Benkei

D Tier:

Holy Trinity Armored Sen

Current Ryu

Current Holy Trinity Hachimaru

Sen

Hachimaru

Giant Zombie Holder

Ronin

Zombie Holders

Noob Samurai Warriors

Some Of The Princesses

'Bold text

Its way too early to have Sen in D tier, he had one fight and it was against white sword Hachimaru who is a complete unknown. Cat form Daruma is more like B tier. Planet holder Benkei, is inbetween B and A. And finally princesses dont really fit, though I would put Niri at A tier since she is a part of Ata's holder right now.

Also Ata is likely in the same place as holder benkei we dont know that he is comparable to prime Daruma yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back