• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 discussion thread 5: Fudo Myoo's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts:

• Ata vs Daruma and Hanaichi
  • Ikkaku and Co vs Hachimaru, Ryu & Goku.
I think Nanashi will show up but ultimately I think Yasha will have to come and shoot them some bail.

Daruma and Hanaichi are nerfed. They can't beat Ata and I doubt Ikkaku and Co are push overs.

I still think Hanaichi will be strong enough with his holder even being there to hold ata off.

It will be nice seeing this fight tho! Both masters of different schools fighting together to fight a former studen who learned from both of them.

Bruh I bet if this fight comes to the anime it would look freaking godly.

hmm, not sure about that. It could just be a side effect of negated regen but I wont discount it completely, I would add it to the next CRT thread whenever that would be for S8.

It's just an assumption. OP used the "?" because he thinks Soroken has deconstruction. Anyway that power looks like deconstruction. It disintegrates into pieces his targets.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
No deconstruction ability there it's just a made up one by the OP, also there isn't like this mentioned in the manga except Regenerationn negation
Even if an ability is not named if it is displayed it would still be an ability.

When daruma used, he used an technique called woodwreck drill or something which destroyed oniwakamaru,not like it deconstructed itself lol also when ata used Cross cut it cut the holders into 4 parts and those parts broken down

When daruma used, he used an technique called woodwreck drill or something which destroyed oniwakamaru,not like it deconstructed itself lol also when ata used Cross cut it cut the holders into 4 parts and those parts broken dow
I know about Daruma's woodrecker however cross cut is only 4 pices yet they still seemed to be breaking down. Again I am not so sure either but I would still bring it up for discussion in future CRTs.

That attack pierced Oniwakamaru dozens of times but some parts of Oniwakamaru weren't pierced. Still Oniwakamaru's body got completely destroyed into tiny pieces. "Those parts broken down" looks like deconstruction to me. Starcraft Holders can't break down like glass. You know how durable those Holders are?

Strong slashes definitely can produce wave powerful enough to break the parts to pieces, does not mean it's deconstruction, it could be even taken if anything like this would have been said

Strong slashes definitely can produce wave powerful enough to break the parts to pieces, does not mean it's deconstruction, it could be even taken if anything like this would have been said
well then you have to prove it is about strong slashes...

Simple thing, it's not been stated that it has that ability so it's simply strong slashes
...............right well either way I would be adding it to newer CRTs for discussion.

Still Ryuu's better, here hachi could at least lift his hands up, but in case of Ryuu dude totally blitzed him when hachi was barely thinking and this was ryuu massively holding back.

Ryuu vs Goku would be lit. I don't like Hachimaru jobbing to all of these "Important" Samurai like this. He can't just be good against fodder and his "White" Soul Blade is pretty useless in Non-Clashing scenarios.

Hachimaru has to find a way to increase his stats.

Give him a break. The dude has been out of his house for like a month at most. Goku has been all over the Galaxy as he said himself. Don't expect Hachimaru to be too OP right off the bat. He'd obviously lose to another Key like himself but with far more experience and training.

Actually that wouldn't make much sense. The tank didn't have any steam around it. It's shown to already be cut before contact is made with the tank. So the "steam" can be steam because it didn't come from the tank at all because it had let to be cut in the first place. If u still want to assume it did it wouldn't make sense because of the fact that the tank got cut second because Hachi dropped from the sky

But tbh I feel like for this feat we should just wait for the official colors.

I would check the whole thing later. He might have cut the clouds but the angle makes them look low. But it would make sense for it just to be smoke.

I reread the chapter and there is quite a lot of smoke/dust in the general area because of the tanks actions. I'm more inclined to believe that for now instead of them actually cutting clouds in the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back