• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 discussion thread 5: Fudo Myoo's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Hachimaru and Ann are very socially awkward. They really have a long way to go. Hachimaru straight up does not know how to interact with people given his childhood. When he sees Ann, he only sees the Princess, not the person. He really isn't used to being jealous or the person he depends on focusing on others. The only perosn in his life so far was his father and his life was in service of Hachimaru. As a result, he is not used to sharing the attention person he is closest to with others.

Ann, on the other hand, is also doing the same thing she is upset at Hachimaru for doing. She hasn't been bonding with Hachimaru really, but the part of him that resembles her dead brother... but Hachimaru is not her brother. He may resemble a small part of him but not all, so, when the other half of Hachimaru that is not at all like her brother comes to the forefront, she gets upset... as Hachimaru at that point stops resembling the ghost of her brother she clings to.

They really have a long way to go to form a real bond with their real selves. Right now, each of them are focusing on their perspective image of whom they want each other to be, not who they are. That's why there is a little awkwardness in their interactions so far.

Goku also is a nice guy, really trying to help out Hachimaru and Ann. Also, Blitz GG.

I dunno, most people here are fans, so I guess, we like it? What chapter did you drop off? It's been lit lately imo

I love how the Manga emphasizes Hachimaru's speed then have him get blitzed by anyone not fodder.

Hachimaru's new nickname will be "Jobbermaru".

BTW I want to point out that Hanaichi has high degree of sensing capability, since he sensed hachi's insane gravity being far far away from him and instantly teleported to their location meaning he has at least Multi solar system level of sensing ability and teleportation range...........

IMG 20200218 173245
Spoilers out guys......... And seems somehow daruma and hanaichi get access to their human forms and together are fighting ata, also there's someone along with ata as well with that 4th holder(maybee) also things are getting rushed

Spoilers already? I know we're getting an early chapter this week, but that is really early for spoilers.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Seems like kishi really wants to finish everything in just 100 chapters
Mate another one of your trash predictions with no backup? Srsly, its getting annoying.

Wtf, you're getting annoying now, it's getting too much rusehd lmao, and guess what when does a manga gets super rushed........... Yes at the time of ending. And what do you mean no backup, when kishi literally said he wants to end everything within 10 volumes, another backup is the trash sales......... So now wake up from your fan dreams and get real and stop denying that it's getting super rushed and has chances of ending early.

when kishi literally said he wants to end everything within 10 volumes, another backup is the trash sales......... So now wake up from your fan dreams and get real and stop denying that it's getting super rushed and has chances of ending early.
He never said that at all, he was asked how long he thought it could last and he said he planned for 10 volumes and then stated right afterwards that he he only planned 15 volumes for Naruto and it ended up being over 70 volumes, in other words that is an unreliable statement.

The sales are okay, not good for a manga with Kishi's name on it but good enough to keep it above being axed due to other manga not doing as well.

It is not being rushed that is entirely youtr perception, now stop spamming this thread with your doom statements.

Wtf, you're getting annoying now, it's getting too much rusehd lmao, and guess what when does a manga gets super rushed........... Yes at the time of ending. And what do you mean no backup, when kishi literally said he wants to end everything within 10 volumes, another backup is the trash sales......... So now wake up from your fan dreams and get real and stop denying that it's getting super rushed and has chances of ending early.
I hate this "Kishi wants 10 volumes only." How uninformed can you be? His direct response was "Let's say 10 volumes." That was just a guess followed directly by saying that I only planned Naruto for 15 but these things always end up longed.

Stop the nonsense. If it gets rushed, it'll be over in like 10 chapters like Bleach was.

He never said that at all, he was asked how long he thought it could last and he said he planned for 10 volumes and then stated right afterwards that he he only planned 15 volumes for Naruto and it ended up being over 70 volumes, in other words that is an unreliable statement.

The sales are okay, not good for a manga with Kishi's name on it but good enough to keep it above being axed due to other manga not doing as well.

It is not being rushed that is entirely youtr perception, now stop spamming this thread with your doom statements.

Your fanboyism has made you blind. He said ten volumes meaning at best 100 chapters might grow later but the fact that within just 40 chapters we have got so much clearly so shows ch 100-150 at max would be the end also more volumes will only come only if the sales were super high which kishi was expected but the low sales clearly mean it won't go any further. Also sales would be considered fair only if there won't have been an extreme promotional expenses and no big name like kishi. For kishi to do so less is an very bad number,an total flop in sales Lol. Whatever is happening with just 40 chapters is S8,this much of material would have taken over 150 chapters if this was Naruto, it's being super rushed....

I hate this "Kishi wants 10 volumes only." How uninformed can you be? His direct response was "Let's say 10 volumes." That was just a guess followed directly by saying that I only planned Naruto for 15 but these things always end up longed.

Stop the nonsense. If it gets rushed, it'll be over in like 10 chapters like Bleach was.

You forget that the volumes would increase if it was an super hit in sales in japan,but its not. Okay if not in 10 chapters to end since bleach had everything already done except a few which is why it was axed in 10 chapters but here there are so many things,literally 80Ôäà of stuffs,so if not 10, then definitely within another 60 chapters to end

Your fanboyism has made you blind. He said ten volumes meaning at best 100 chapters might grow later but the fact that within just 40 chapters we have got so much clearly so shows ch 100-150 at max would be the end also more volumes will only come only if the sales were super high which kishi was expected but the low sales clearly mean it won't go any further. Also sales would be considered fair only if there won't have been an extreme promotional expenses and no big name like kishi. For kishi to do so less is an very bad number,an total flop in sales Lol. Whatever is happening with just 40 chapters is S8,this much of material would have taken over 150 chapters if this was Naruto, it's being super rushed....
I am stating exactly what has happened and what was said, you are saying stuff KIshi never said. He said "lets say 10 volumes" he never said "it would end in 10 volumes" that is soemthing you made up complete.

In 40 chapters we have enough from what I would expect from 40 chapters, read the first 40 chapters of Black Clover.

"Super high", they would come if the manga is doing decently enough, which it is, some oter manga are also ending soon, I really doubt that they would axe it an time now, that is complete speculation.

It doe snot matter that it is Kishi, all that matters is how much the sales are, if the sales do better than most it wont be axed, that is fact. Lets use use your scale (which is likely wrong anyway), 40 chapters to 150, Naruto is 700 chapters long, using the same scale gives it a 187 chapter length, if it gets an anime I believe that would go to 200-300 chapters, which is what I expected from the start.

"if this was Naruto"

And its not Naruto, so stop comparing it to Naruto

Actually this reminds me..I am behind in balck clover, gotta catch up.

You forget that the volumes would increase if it was an super hit in sales in japan,but its not. Okay if not in 10 chapters to end since bleach had everything already done except a few which is why it was axed in 10 chapters but here there are so many things,literally 80Ôäà of stuffs,so if not 10, then definitely within another 60 chapters to end

No, it won't that's your opinion. If it gets, it gets axed, who gives a shit? You bring up doom talk for no reason other than to get reactions. My issue is that put forward bs, your own opinion and wrong info and present it as a fact.

If it gets cancelled, it gets cancelled. No one is talking about it, no one asked your for your opinion on it, you are just throwing it around for no reason and spoiling everyone's mood. That is not how you make friends.

^Exactly, every other moment, you are talking about it being rushed or ending, and it grinds my gears, I have accepted it might get axed. I of course hope it doesnt but this with a combination with all your bad predictions it is starting to get on my nerves.

I'm not at all saying of that it will get axed, I'm saying it will end soon. I know better than anyone that WSJ won't ever axe something from someone like kishi, so it's more like it will end soon because of how things are going. Here's the thing, the major things that remain is Ata and Kala with mandala box powers so it's not very many things that will take many chapters, only two major things to happen and it's over, unless kishi decides to go another otutsuki type of thing. And seeing how rushed everything is and what things remain so at max 150 chapters

I'm not at all saying of that it will get axed, I'm saying it will end soon. I know better than anyone that WSJ won't ever axe something from someone like kishi, so it's more like it will end soon because of how things are going. Here's the thing, the major things that remain is Ata and Kala with mandala box powers so it's not very many things that will take many chapters, only two major things to happen and it's over, unless kishi decides to go another otutsuki type of thing. And seeing how rushed everything is and what things remain so at max 150 chapters
Yeah except you say that without considering a few other factors:

1. upcoming plot points:

examples

defecting Usuama style users for an unknown reason (this is something that could add to the story if it is more widespread than Hanaichi.

The princesses, our knowledge on them is very very barebones right now.

The pandora box and what it contains heck we dont even know for sure how to access them, prossibly something to do with superposition.

Nanashi, a big one they would show up at some point later and drive the plot with their relationship wth Hachimaru.

any possible new plot point brought up by Kishi and the world beyond the current S8 universe.

2. the manga stll has the chance to improvve in sales over time, especially after volume 3 which is where things really get going.

3. If an anime comes out, it would boost sales and definitely mean that manga gets more chapters.

No, it won't that's your opinion. If it gets, it gets axed, who gives a shit? You bring up doom talk for no reason other than to get reactions. My issue is that put forward bs, your own opinion and wrong info and present it as a fact.

If it gets cancelled, it gets cancelled. No one is talking about it, no one asked your for your opinion on it, you are just throwing it around for no reason and spoiling everyone's mood. That is not how you make friends.

First off i never said its gonna get axed,i said about the manga being short and would end within 150 chapters at max nothing about it getting axed/cancelled. It would be an natural end within 150 chapters max,no axed end. All these you guys are taking as getting axed but what i said is end within 150 chapters big difference there if you don't get it

Yeah except you say that without considering a few other factors:

1. upcoming plot points:

examples

defecting Usuama style users for an unknown reason (this is something that could add to the story if it is more widespread than Hanaichi.

The princesses, our knowledge on them is very very barebones right now.

The pandora box and what it contains heck we dont even know for sure how to access them, prossibly something to do with superposition.

Nanashi, a big one they would show up at some point later and drive the plot with their relationship wth Hachimaru.

any possible new plot point brought up by Kishi and the world beyond the current S8 universe.

2. the manga stll has the chance to improvve in sales over time, especially after volume 3 which is where things really get going.

3. If an anime comes out, it would boost sales and definitely mean that manga gets more chapters.

1.Princess? They amp the samurai thats it 2.Superposition????? 3.Japan still hates S8 even with its current chapters 4.Yeah only anime is the saving grace

1.Princess? They amp the samurai thats it 2.Superposition????? 3.Japan still hates S8 even with its current chapters 4.Yeah only anime is the saving grace
1. Except it is clear that is not all they do. we still need to know what happens when a Samurai outlinves their fated princess, what other skills they have (we have been shown sensing and clairvoyance) and how they are created in the first place.

2. yes, like what Fudo Myoo was saying with how you see your self whether you are human or cat (referencing shrodingers cat which has to do with superpostion) and the boxes only showing up when a samurai wills it (or somthing similar).

3. Actually there was a ranking done for a bunch of manga (cant find it right now) S8 was something like 10th out of like 15 manga? I cant remeber exactly, basically its popularity seems to have risen.

4. Yeah and possible good sales.

1. Well I guess the princess also got unique abilities like Niri for her sensing, the old princess from ch 6-7? For her clairvoyance so they might develop other abilities.

2.Still can't understand this , how need they will of the box to appear to them, while they already are willing for the box.

3. Well might be then let's see, if kishi's name pulls it for an anime

4. Well yeah it's guaranteed

1. Well I guess the princess also got unique abilities like Niri for her sensing, the old princess from ch 6-7? For her clairvoyance so they might develop other abilities.
2.Still can't understand this , how need they will of the box to appear to them, while they already are willing for the box.

3. Well might be then let's see, if kishi's name pulls it for an anime

4. Well yeah it's guaranteed
1. yeah princess Sa.

2. I mean exactly, we dont quite know yet there is likely much more to it than that, heck maybe they dont have the correct stats yet.

3. Apparently for some reason japanese women seem to like it? Maybe it gets saved by them idk. I just want it to do well for Kishi.

going to make a new thread we are hitting the max.

1. yeah princess Sa.

2. I mean exactly, we dont quite know yet there is likely much more to it than that, heck maybe they dont have the correct stats yet.

3. Apparently for some reason japanese women seem to like it? Maybe it gets saved by them idk. I just want it to do well for Kishi.

going to make a new thread we are hitting the max.

I don't think stats has anything to do with it,its more of an hax thing. Also it was a fake news of women liking S8 more.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back