• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Than Sakuya wins handily through taking this fight more seriously and using (spamming) time manipulation due to his lack of resistances and mentality in battle

Udlmaster said:
Bobobo228 said:
Composite human ? If you want joke , i can't loose, i like it
I will just use Composite Bobobo to joke with but maybe in another conversation .(the Non-Canon version is" God Tier 1-A " that version can be watched in a series available :v , one is High 1-C , one is High 1-A the best , there is an infinite number of versions)
You can only have High 1-A when there's a Tier 0 in the verse.
There is.

Bobobo can fight seriously, he fought more powerful people, which was very serious. Bobobo jokes about everything, Time Manip was a joke, like the dream world he just destroyed it. Also, when he uses hajike he transcends everything, in the context that it is the abilities of his opponents, the situation,bypass,null, and the whole world, based on an unknown power. All this by thinking. And are hajike gaining power, he can power-up too

Bobobo228 said:
Bobobo can fight seriously, he fought more powerful people, which was very serious. Bobobo jokes about everything, Time Manip was a joke, like the dream world he just destroyed it. Also, when he uses hajike he transcends everything, in the context that it is the abilities of his opponents, the situation,bypass,null, and the whole world, based on an unknown power. All this by thinking. And are hajike gaining power, he can power-up too
Actually, no, Bobobo doesn't have Power Null, Bypass or such he's not shown that, and he's never shown Resistance to Time Manip, in fact, Bobobo was affected by the "Dead Time" technique, it took someone starting a fire near her body in the real world to interrupt the effect.

So, no, Time Manip isn't a Joke at all.

You can't pull that stuff, I've already seen the screenshots. Bobobo was absolutely affected by the Dead Time technique.

And Power Up? In stopped Time while he's been erased across Time-Space? Yeah, you need Mid-Godly regen to regenerate from that, and this kind of EE would neg his Type 8 as 1. It'd destroy his Ball in the future, and would destroy his ball in the past throughout the past.

Udlmaster said:
Bobobo228 said:
Actually, no, Bobobo doesn't have Power Null, Bypass or such he's not shown that, and he's never shown Resistance to Time Manip, in fact, Bobobo was affected by the "Dead Time" technique, it took someone starting a fire near her body in the real world to interrupt the effect.
So, no, Time Manip isn't a Joke at all.

You can't pull that stuff, I've already seen the screenshots. Bobobo was absolutely affected by the Dead Time technique.

And Power Up? In stopped Time while he's been erased across Time-Space? Yeah, you need Mid-Godly regen to regenerate from that, and this kind of EE would neg his Type 8 as 1. It'd destroy his Ball in the future, and would destroy his ball in the past throughout the past.
are you sure? You can stop hating him,you says things like planet lvl or when you saw something hilarous you can take this seriously, i can show you a scan where an ant hurts Bo-bobo you will take that seriously and lowball him , but it's after Landmine part.

Bobobo at this moment surpasses BoboboPatchnosuke who surpass space and time With Majide-Time, this girl (Rem) is infinitely stronger. She just accelerated the time in her world to make them sleep, but he has rather changed into a monkey for bypass. Also, that all I said is true they are even some skills on his profile. Yes in combat he gets stronger and even faces people who power up, or who are 20x stronger.

Bobobo228 said:
are you sure? You can stop hating him,you says things like planet lvl or when you saw something hilarous you can take this seriously, i can show you a scan where an ant hurts Bo-bobo you will take that seriously and lowball him , but it's after Landmine part.

Bobobo at this moment surpasses BoboboPatchnosuke who surpass space and time With Majide-Time, this girl (Rem) is infinitely stronger. She just accelerated the time in her world to make them sleep, but he has rather changed into a monkey for bypass. Also, that all I said is true they are even some skills on his profile. Yes in combat he gets stronger and even faces people who power up, or who are 20x stronger.
I like how your defence to this is "You don't like Bobobo, you'd scale him to an Ant"

Red Herring in it's purest form. I'd say it's best you don't try to discredit your detractors but you've already done it.

It's also a strawman "You're sceptical of a series, so you must want to scale him to an Ant", like wow, there's going out on a limb then this.

I brought up nothing to do with an Ant.

This is just like how it was before, he still has things without any accuracy like Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation, which shouldn't be on there at all.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Power Null with no explanation at all behind it.
I can't change/edit , The mistake is that no one here has seen this series "enough",so it's hard. it's normal that I know so much and that I always find myself alone, even the creator of the profile is not even there. I find myself alone to debate with the same people and that's all. no more possible. It's always me who need send evidences. But in fact I would have rested and let people manage it for me, but I can not because I see that there are too many mistakes.

I've brought up hax that don't have explainations before, but I was ignored.

I.E Type 2 Concept manip that has no evidence. Attacking someone's "Art" isn't justification for Type 2 concept MANIP.

Udlmaster said:
I've brought up hax that don't have explainations before, but I was ignored.
I.E Type 2 Concept manip that has no evidence. Attacking someone's "Art" isn't justification for Type 2 concept MANIP.
I'm listening to you?

- He seems to be attacking with this concept that exists in everyday life and in a random way, as always.

Bobobo228 said:
I'm listening to you?

- He seems to be attacking with this concept that exists in everyday life and in a random way, as always.
It doesn't show him attacking a "Concept" it does however 1. The Concept isn't shown nor is it Mnaipulation of it, attacking a concept is Non-Physical Interaction and 2. It's not shown to be Type 2 what so ever.

It could very well just be Type 3 or Type 4.

Also, what does "attacking with a concept" actually do to a person? Does it change that person's concept? Does it just do physical damage?

Udlmaster said:
Bobobo228 said:
I'm listening to you?

It doesn't show him attacking a "Concept" it does however 1. The Concept isn't shown nor is it Mnaipulation of it, attacking a concept is Non-Physical Interaction and 2. It's not shown to be Type 2 what so ever.
It could very well just be Type 3 or Type 4.

I do not know all the "types" of the Wiki. But it seems to me that he attacked physically, also with the earth power, the dragons, the planets, random things with the conceptual power, knowing that the sun is not supposed to be a concept but it was the final attack.

DMB 1 said:
Also, what does "attacking with a concept" actually do to a person? Does it change that person's concept? Does it just do physical damage?
He damaged him, fought his rule "can only be touched by artistic attacks"(soul manip don't work) , he drove him crazy, and incomprehensible etc

I did not pay attention, i looking for feats like "Higher-D" or "infinite" something. But the creator of the profile can answer, he told me that in Bo-bobo World he can do that/ or in other forms.

Bobobo228 said:
Explain for me , why
Sakuya always starts with Time Stop, that with EE across All Time and Space as well as her Space-Time Manipulating him out of existence.

He literally cannot react.

Udlmaster said:
Bobobo228 said:
Explain for me , why
Sakuya always starts with Time Stop, that with EE across All Time and Space as well as her Space-Time Manipulating him out of existence.
He literally cannot react.
Ugh...that's true + it's base bobobo so more weak , so he never show me Resistance to E.E or time manip , even if he High 3-A it's useless. Or maybe precognition?

Bobobo228 said:
Ugh...that's true + it's base bobobo so more weak , so he never show me Resistance to E.E or time manip , even if he High 3-A it's useless
From what I know, Touhou hax are 4-D.

No, 4-D hax doesn't apply to AP unless the both Range and Destruction is shown to be Infinite, then it becomes Low 2-C

Bobobo228 said:
does it work on someone 2-C (not him, zeno maybe)? without resistance for exemple
Yes, Zen'o is 3D, without resistance he can't resist to 3D Hax which bypass durability

If a characters is 4D, 3D Hax can't work on him

The Causality said:
Yes, Zen'o is 3D, without resistance he can't resist to 3D Hax which bypass durability

If a characters is 4D, 3D Hax can't work on him
4-D resistance, yes, but a person being 4-D (Not any of the infinites) would have 3-D hax work on them.

I.E Yukari, who's a 4-D being with 4-D but this doesn't apply to AP until it reaches infinity and BEYOND

Back