• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well context matters a lot, anyhow I'm gonna say that I got no clue on Axe Cop or what he opens up with. I know Bobobo is also unknown on what he opens up with too. >_>

Axe Cop can't really be surprised by abilities or randomness. Most of the enemies he's faced have extremely bizarre abilities. Hell, so does he. The only thing that has ever surprised him is Rainbow Girl being cruel enough to burn a child alive, which I'm guessing is something Bo wouldn't do, especially not while he's fighting someone.

Axey would know right off the bat that Bo is a good guy, and thus a lot of his abilities wouldn't work. Usually at that point he'd throw a faint bomb or something but since he doesn't have those he'd go for actually trying to fight Bo physically. All of Axey's blows would reduce Bo to paste, but he'd regenerate, meanwhile much higher durability and regen of his own means Bo's not doing squat to Axey with physical blows.

Soon enough Axey realizes he has to use the sunglasses thing or Age Manip Bo to death.

I'm going to have to go with bobobo. He has insane immortality being able to survive if his soul is erased so that kinda makes Axe Cops Sunglasses ability where he removes his opponenets soul Kinda useless. Also occording to Bo's page "Hair Ball users should be capable of living forever and boasting no lifespan" Which eliminates the Age manipulation as well. Alot of Bobobo's abilities are very odd and not traditional, Often using pocket dimentions/alternate worlds. Bo also seems to have better reality warping as Axe Cop can only do it while he is sleeping. Also on the topic of bobo being unable to hurt axe cop physically. Also would Bo's plot manipulation do anything for him here?

TLDR

Bobo has an insane amount of hax that can overcome any of the physical diffrences between the two, and can resist anything Axecop can due to to said hax.

I'm pretty sure Bobobo could actually hurt Axe Cop considering Bobobo does have a ton of depowering abilities in his insane arsenal.

Oh no thats accurate one chuck Norris round house kick equal to one big bang everyone's knows this an while it might take me a minute to find there is a scan that states he is greater than Chuck Norris dude does infinite push ups squats an sit ups every morning

Back