• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bobobo wins very high diff as I think the way Bobobo acts could briefly and I mean briefly, confuse even Bugs and that'd give him the edge. Also, **** I had no idea Bobobo was THIS OP, Just recently got reminded of the anime and damn Im glad cause its so much more funny to my adult self.

AquaWaifu said:
YES. Luck essentially boils down to probability....which Bobobo can manipulate.
Actually now that I think about it no, Bugs also has those categories one of which gave bad chances to people already just as absurdly improbable or lucky like to a literal grim reaper that one time but you gotta give credit where credit is due as Bobobo is rather one vast character it is neck in neck close.

Well if both are in character, it's hard to determine.

Bugs never really takes people seriously at first and often just messes with them. Even when he's angry he prefers to out smart them first and foremost, and I think he'd sooner resort to going animator or using plot manipulation as a last resort.

An example would be the cartoon "Rabbit Rampage" where he'd fed up with the animator (later revealed to be Elmer Fudd) messing with him, so he ends the cartoon. Another example would be the cartoon "Rabbit Punch" where he literally cuts/removes the ending of the cartoon to avoid defeat.

THAT SAID, Bugs has used BFR (Such as trapping some one in a video game or movie) and plot manipulation to mess with/troll people too: He just doesn't do them as much compared to his other antics.

Bobobo meanwhile never really fights seriously what so ever; which is both a strength and a weakness for this fight. Since he's not taking the battle seriously, he's less likely to be manipulated by Bugs Bunny's usual tricks, but at the same time this gives Bugs more chances to take him down since Bobobo isn't trying to win off the bat.

The only big obstacle I can see is Bugs Bunny being unsure how to deal with Bobobo considering how much more random he is compared to other opponents and how Bobobo's brand of humor/toon force isn't the usual whacky shenanigans Bugs is used to in a western cartoon. He'd likely have a hard time figuring out how Bobobo thinks and have a MUCH harder time predicting what Bobobo will do next or how his usual antics will affect him.

Looney Tunes cartoons may be chaotic, but there's a method to the madness (Especially since Bugs Bunny has literally taught about the nature of Toon Force in Tiny Toons.) where as there seems to be far less rules with Hajikelist and Bobobo's methods in general.

With all this said; I really don't think these two can really kill each other. At best, I think Bobobo could in the very least just drive Bugs too insane to continue fighting, and/or make Bugs forfeit by just "ending the cartoon." Whether this counts as a draw or a victory for Bobobo is up to you guys.

GoCommitDi said:
Would that be enough to kill Bobobo though?

Elmer Fudd was just fine when Bugs ended the cartoon in "Rabbit Rampage" (1955) since he existed outside of the cartoon as an animator.

Other Looney Tunes have also survived the destruction/cut ending of the cartoon. In "My Favorite Duck" (1942) ends in a similar manner with the footage of the cartoon being destroyed and everything is completely white. Daffy Duck is completely fine and starts talking to the audience, but then Porky Pig just comes out of nowhere more than 20 seconds later and knocks Daffy out.

It doesn't seem like "Ending" a cartoon kills anyone, and it's never implied that everyone within the cartoon has ceased to be. Keep in mind that the "Ending" is no different from the literal ending any cartoon short; it just means the cartoon itself is over. If anything it feels less like Bugs is ending/destroying a universe/time line and just more meta/plot manipulation.

The closest thing I've seen to an "Ending" meaning any form of destruction was in the short "One Carroter in Search of an Artist" (New Looney Tunes 2018) in which Daffy Duck literally deletes Bugs Bunny and his entire cartoon with him trapped inside. https://youtu.be/SwdP_X7DEmQ?t=256 (Sorry for it being in a different language.)

So if Porky can chase Daffy out of the cartoon after it was "ended", is there any reason to assume that Bobobo wouldn't be able to do the same to Bugs? That the moment Bugs thinks he's alone and the fight's over; that Bobobo can't just abruptly pop out and start annoying him again?

GoCommitDi said:
Then that means they resist Void Manipulation, or something like that
But nothing seems to imply that the cartoon universes cease to be once they're "ended". By that logic, Bugs Bunny himself would also cease to be once the actual cartoon ending occurs (I.E. the cartoon run time is over.) Bugs "Ending" a cartoon like that seems less like void manipulation on a universal/meta scale and more like plot manipulation so he can remove himself from the cartoon so nothing bad can happen to him OR he can keep himself seperated from his adversary.

In the case of Elmer Fudd (Rabbit Rampage 1955), Elmer was literally outside of the cartoon itself (since he had become the animator who was messing with Bugs Bunny) so Bugs Bunny literally just "ended" the cartoon (Keep in mind Bugs ended the cartoon with HIMSELF inside of it) so Elmer couldn't keep messing with him. Bugs literally retreated into a cartoon that "Ended", implying that it's likely that it was safe for him to keep existing there.

There, it's treated less like the universe is ending, and more like because the episode run-time is up so that Elmer Fudd would finally stop picking on Bugs.

Bobobobo win for me, Bobo-bobo-bo has done a lot more non sense than Bugs Bunny ever has. Whatever bugs has done bobo-bo-bobo has done at a much higher level.

Back