• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura vs Orochimaru

1125 sakura by steampunkskulls-d87p57a
The Last Sakura

Naruto-gaiden-7-orochimaru-new-form-by-maxibostero
7-A for both
Weakest main protagonist vs weakest main antagonist. Who wins?

Darth Sidious Wannabe: 2 (Ricsi-viragosi, Shadowbokunohero)

TBH, is not Tritagonist of Naruto (IMO it's Kakashi):

Ricsi-viragosi said:
orochimaru is far from the weakest. He poisons or uses curse seal to defeat her
He is the weakest of Naruto's primary antagonists except I suppose Danzo, Kabuto and Black Zetsu (Who ultimately the real main villain of Naruto).

I suppose I was talking about the "Big 3/4" (Obito, Madara, Orochimaru, Pain/Nagato) though

Orochimaru b/c of poison and snake spam. Sakura can't extract poison automatically and she won't be able to concentrate on it while Orochimaru spams summons and attacks with Kusanagi.

Katsuyu > Orochimaru's summons. Plus Manda is dead. There should be no one on her level of combat strength in Ryuchi Cave, except Aoda has gotten as strong as Manda and Gamabunta.

BruceTheBatman said:
He is the weakest of Naruto's primary antagonists except I suppose Danzo, Kabuto and Black Zetsu (Who ultimately the real main villain of Naruto).

I suppose I was talking about the "Big 3/4" (Obito, Madara, Orochimaru, Pain/Nagato) though
He is the weakest exept these 3 guys who are weaker then him

Assuming this is Orochimaru with access to all of his jutsu, then I'm absolutely voting Oro. He evenly matched 4 tails Naruto without the use of any of his non-summoning-related jutsu--he should be capable of a lot more with all of his techniques. While Sakura might have been able to single-handedly take down a Version 2 ANBU captain, there's no doubt Orochimaru would be able to accomplish the same, especially post-Fourth Shinobi War.

Katsuyu is meaningless here. Aoda is Manda's equal, and Orochimaru should be able to summon Manda II, who's much larger and stronger than the first Manda (as well as having arms/legs).

There's nothing Sakura can do that will put Orochimaru down permanently here. She never uses any jutsu, she just goes in with her fists--and against Orochimaru, that's just not enough.

...Also, bump.

A Stoned Orc said:
Assuming this is Orochimaru with access to all of his jutsu, then I'm absolutely voting Oro. He evenly matched 4 tails Naruto without the use of any of his non-summoning-related jutsu--he should be capable of a lot more with all of his techniques. While Sakura might have been able to single-handedly take down a Version 2 ANBU captain, there's no doubt Orochimaru would be able to accomplish the same, especially post-Fourth Shinobi War.
Katsuyu is meaningless here. Aoda is Manda's equal, and Orochimaru should be able to summon Manda II, who's much larger and stronger than the first Manda (as well as having arms/legs).

There's nothing Sakura can do that will put Orochimaru down permanently here. She never uses any jutsu, she just goes in with her fists--and against Orochimaru, that's just not enough.

...Also, bump.
ORO for reasons above

Back