• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is fair

Battle takes place in Mount Everest

Speed is equalized

Saitama:

Superman: 9 (Maverick Zero X, Schnee One, NostalgiaTrip, Dargoo Faust, DMUA, The Wright Way, AnonymousBlank, ShadowWarrior1999, Apatheticskell)

Supes has versatility and combat skills in the bag.

Saitama can one shot generic surface wipers by going serious, but I believe Superman can take him down before than with his "no nonsense" type of demeanor, so I'll vote Supes.

"Saitama can one shot generic surface wipers by going serious"

Superman is above surface wiper level (Motherbox) though not to the extend of a serious Saitama

Vote counted anyhow

Superman takes this for pretty much the same reasons.

I would argue that Saitama is stronger but Supes wins in everything else.

Superman has the power of the surface wiping boxes and while holding back Saitama punches back surface wipe beams

I don't think Saitama's gonna be all that casual, unlike the case with Boros, Superman's punches are probably gonna deal out some big damage considering they're way closer in AP to Saitama. And if Saitama actually gets serious, Superman's probably gonna be on the backfoot.

However Superman also has Regen, Heat Vision and Flight to trip up Saitama

So I'll see what others think first

All Superman did was fighting a few weaklings like Steppenwolf, Wonder Woman etc. Saitama stomps him after getting serious

Never fought Wonderwoman and Zod and Doomsday sure weren't weak, heck Zod outright points out Superman's supposed lack of experience as he's kicking supes' teeth in. He was styling on Steppenwolf because he was omegaamped

Superman fought Doomsday and Zod along with the rest of the people on That survived Krypton before his Amp

Saitama gets serious, Superman survives, and the flies and range spams

Even when he's getting his teeth kicked in, IE Zod and Doomsday, Superman never rangespams.

Sure, it's an option for him to blast with heatvision instead of punching him, but mosttimes he just punches.

Doomsday and Zod can fly.

Granted, Superman is still a much better fighter and is far from stupid

I do not remember Doomsday ever flying.

Far from Stupid is also a descriptor you can apply to Saitama, he's laid back, but when there's legit trouble, he gets serious quick.

He started flying when Batman had to fly away from Strikers island and Doomsday glided, so it isn't true flight.

Being serious isn't a sign of intelligence

@DMUA Did you actually watched the movie? He head-butted Wonder woman to the ground effortlessly. They're weaklings because 6-B compared to Supe's High 6-A

@Schnee One Don't think range matters to a guy who can jump from moon to earth

Then it's not really truely Superman not bothering with Range spam because it's pointless against flight users, is it?

It's a sign of not being dumb

@Jack That's not range, that's being able to jump far, which doesn't help against flight

@DMUA Punching as hard as you can makes you not dumb? Seriously?

If someone, not saying Saitama is, is intellectually stupid, they still aren't because they can punch as hard as their body allows?

No it doesn't bumecause literally anyone not below average can go all out and punch as hard as they can

I'm just going to be ignoring that truly punching with all your strenght needs actual skill since you didn't mean it that way.

He knows when to not be casual and actually throw a real punch. He generally isn't too dumb, and I'd hazard to guess he's not dumb enough to be at a skill disadvantage against another brawler.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I'm just going to be ignoring that truly punching with all your strenght needs actual skill since you didn't mean it that way.
It really doesn't though

Punching with all your Might with a properly formed fist is something literally anyone can do.

I'm not saying Saitama is an idiot, but it's obvious from both an expirience and an intelligence standpoint Supes is simply better.

Like I said before Saitama has a range advantage via shock waves, so Superman can't just fly high and shoot his beams though I don't think Saitama would use his shock waves otherwise.

My god, this argument for intelligence is making my own waver.

I'd have to give this to Superman for one straight reason... Saitama can't breathe in space. So all Superman has to do is hold Saitama long enough that he needs to breath... and there you have it. Although I don't expect the battle to be easy... I'm certain that Superman can keep Saitama up there long enough for him to win by knock-out/death.

A win for Sup.

Superman has my vote.

Superman has only done that once in his entire career and it was against an unkillable bloodthirsty monster who was ruining the entire city

On the other hand he never even tried to take the fight with Zodd into space despite I believe not knowing if he himself could breathe in space at that point

Of course with Saitama being closer to the latter and in fact wanting to avoid collateral damage, I'd have to give it to him for better strength and the fact Superman doesn't really rangespam that much.

With how in speed equal Sups would need to travel kilometers without one of saitama's shockwaves, let alone physical hits, slapping him away I doubt that would work even if he tried.

Saitama likely has this.

NostalgiaTrip said:
It doesn't matter if Superman would do this. There are versions of him that have done far more atrocious things.
What his other versions has done doesn't matter, at all.

I don't see why Saitama would take this though sheer AP alone?

The AP difference isn't even that big. Saitama casually overpowered a 311 Pettaton blast while Superman with admittedly more effort overpowered the three boxes

NostalgiaTrip said:
There are versions of him that have done far more atrocious things.
>Versions have done this

>This is a specific version who doesn't do that

Superman also has actual expirience to his name.

Saitama hasn't had a single notable fight yet

Schnee One said:
Superman also has actual expirience to his name.
Saitama hasn't had a single notable fight yet
Dude, Saitama spent most of his life as a hero risking his life on a daily basis. He only got strong enough to one-shot people by the third year only.

The point I'm trying to make is the fact that if others have done this it means that each Superman has the capacity of doing the same thing. This isn't a battle of morals, but of ability.

Dude, Saitama spent most of his life as a hero risking his life on a daily basis. He only got strong enough to one-shot people by the third year only.

How many of those people were a threat to him exactly?

NostalgiaTrip said:
The point I'm trying to make is the fact that if others have done this it means that each Superman has the capacity of doing the same thing. This isn't a battle of morals, but of ability.
There are supermans that can casually sneeze away solar systems.

This one can't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back