• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Litentric Teon said:
311 is the generic surface wipe calc? Alright, thank you.

So Superman, with moderate difficulty, overpowered the mother boxes. (It took a min or two iirc)

Saitama, with practically no difficulty, one shot Boros' surface busting attack. (It took like a literal one punch)

I think it's clear that Saitama should have a very sizeable AP advantage in that case.
It took about 15 seconds actually

Okay. So 15 seconds versus a like, what, one second punch?

Saitama's feat is still a lot more casual. There didn't seem to be any visual strain from what I can recall either. Which wasn't the case with Supes. He legit had to close his eyes and strain himself a bit.

I still believe that Saitama should hold a sizeable AP advantage.

I think the difference here is this.

Saitama scales to oneshotting 311 petaton characters.

Supes scales to being unquantifiably above 311 petaton boxes.

By this logic as well, Saitama should still hold a sizeable AP advantage.

Saitama didn't one shot a 311 pettaton character, Boros is 22 Pettatons

That said. If Risci is using the logic that nothing eludes to Supes scaling to surface wipe, Boros doesn't have a calc either so that would put both massively below it. Since both scale that's still stays however

Schnee One said:
Saitama didn't one shot a 311 pettaton character, Boros is 22 Pettatons
That said. If Risci is using the logic that nothing eludes to Supes scaling to surface wipe, Boros doesn't have a calc either so that would put both massively below it. Since both scale that's still stays however
What? Boros' wipe does have a calc dude.

And Saitama one-shot the blast itself, which is still a superior feat to supressing the mother boxes.

What? Boros' wipe does have a calc dude.

And Saitama one-shot the blast itself, which is still a superior feat to supressing the mother boxes.

Saitama completely overpowered the blast with one punch while holding back that's all.

True, but there is no he one shot the blast, it's more like he completely overpowered it with one punch.

Huesito88 said:
True, but there is no he one shot the blast, it's more like he completely overpowered it with one punch.
That is a litiral one-shot. He overpowered it with one casual hit.

@Schnee

Then the attack Saitama one-shot was 311 petatons. That doesn't change the point behind the statement, however.

I'm also like 99% certain that the mother boxes don't exude that much energy merely by being active.

Just when I thought there will be no Goku vs Saitama for a while (until Saitama gets an anime key), here we have a Saitama vs Superman match...

I guess the only advantage that Saitama has is AP difference (not sure how much), but Supah surpass him in any other element (maybe not skill nor experience but not sure).

I came expecting to close a thread that probably went to shit, but there's not nearly as much flaming here as I expected.

Nice work, peeps.

Supes should take this FRA.

Eh heck it

Strength discrepancy is minimal and Superman has a bit more to work with. I think they're both brute Force fighters who don't have that much edge over the other in that department, but, Superman is used to fighting comparable opponents while Saitama usually slaps fools around and is generally bored.

Superman via slightly more hardening in a straight up fight and more tools to work with like Heat Vision and Flight.

I mean, they're both surface wipe level

... Though Saitama did that cloudsplit

... Does he like almost oneshot now

Huh

That's oofworthy

But either way, they're still both Surface wipe level so literally nothing happens as per this match.

I guess people are underestimating Saitama for some reason. He cancelled a surface wiping attack with utmost ease and the residual energy was still able to split the clouds. He has quite an AP advantage over Supes.

Superman also casually overpowered the motherboxes and the cloudsplit was apparently 6-A

the difference is miniscule

The "casually" isn't nearly as casual as saitama's. The fact that he needed to close his eyes and concentrate to do it already make it far less casual on it's own.

Saitama had to rev up to throw his Serious Punch, so it's not like it was just casual as usual. It's just he still wasn't using his full strength.

The difference is still minor and enough to where Superman's better tools to work with and experience against comparable/superior opponents actually helps quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back