• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMUA said:
Superman has the power of the surface wiping boxes and while holding back Saitama punches back surface wipe beams

I don't think Saitama's gonna be all that casual, unlike the case with Boros, Superman's punches are probably gonna deal out some big damage considering they're way closer in AP to Saitama. And if Saitama actually gets serious, Superman's probably gonna be on the backfoot.

Saitama also doesn't actually know this person is on par with him, so Supes has a free attack.

Also heat vision and cold breath

No... Supe's still wins. I mean he snapped Zod's neck in his first movie... albiet he regretted dearly. But he's shown a capacity for it... so yeah.

This fight is only fair with post resurrection Superman, pre resurrection Superman gets one punched by Saitama.

Seriously, what does Supes scale to in AP?

If he scales to the same as Boros' planet wiping, Saitama is litirally too strong to be hurt by him and can one-shot him.

If that's the case, trying to fly up kilometers with saitama close to him will be suicidal at best.

Huesito88 said:
This fight is only fair with post resurrection Superman, pre resurrection Superman gets one punched by Saitama.
Dude... you really need to clarify what version of Superman this is. We're only getting the facts... well after the facts. I thought there was a rule against this?

AnonymousBlank said:
He also went straight for the BFR after a brief clash with Doomsday. Why is he not doing the same here?
How did I miss that lol, good catch.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Seriously, what does Supes scale to in AP?

If he scales to the same as Boros' planet wiping, Saitama is litirally too strong to be hurt by him and can one-shot him.

If that's the case, trying to fly up kilometers with saitama close to him will be suicidal at best.
He scales to casually overpowering the mother boxes, so around the same.

That's at most for Saitama to be stronger, but not enough

NostalgiaTrip said:
Dude... you really need to clarify what version of Superman this is. We're only getting the facts... well after the facts. I thought there was a rule against this?
No dude, your the one that doesn't know his stuff.

The link to his page is in the topics, and SBA is a thing.

Schnee One said:
Saitama also doesn't actually know this person is on par with him, so Supes has a free attack.

Also heat vision and cold breath
Yes

One of those he doesn't spam and the other he's never actually shown off in the DCEU

Then again I still need to watch Justice League so I can figure out how much it sucks

It's in the "topic for this threads" at the bottom =/ and SBA say strongest/most recent version which is post resurrection Superman.

Schnee One said:
He scales to casually overpowering the mother boxes, so around the same.

That's at most for Saitama to be stronger, but not enough
Saitama casually slapped back an attack like that and created a multi-continetal shockwave on top of it while going out of his way to seem equal to boros.

Yes

One of those he doesn't spam and the other he's never actually shown off in the DCEU

He spams Heat vision quite often actually, in fact he's used it in every fight

And he uses ice breath in his fight with Steppenwolf

It's also. Like. On his page

Now I see it.

I have one sure fire way to decide this match.

Let's list feats. One from the Saitama side does his feats and one from the Superman side does his feats.

Saitama casually slapped back an attack like that and created a multi-continetal shockwave on top of it while going out of his way to seem equal to boros.

You're making that sound more impressive then it is.

The shockwave was recalced at continent level, not Multi, and yes, he was casual, but Supes wasn't exactly trying his hardest to overpower the boxes, he even laughed it off a bit later

Then the link should be changed for Boros. Regardless of that, Saitama is litirally on the point where he can casually one-shot people on that level.

Not trying extremly hard isn't exactly on the level where you can one-shot it.

Plus, didn't those take several minutes at the least to terraform places?

Guys!!! Let's look at Supes when he went and destroyed the world engine. Remember when he was directly under the gravity beam?

Not trying hard at all isn't enough to where you can one shot it of course, but that doesn't mean someone who can will one shot you.

And even a great advantage in AP isn't enough to cover Saitama being weaker in everything

Who did Saitama one shot exactly? He deflected the blast while holding back, if your talking about Boros he is like 22 petatons in durability.

I once again ask, don't those things need several minutes to do their whole terraforming thing? If so, it's not equatable to Boros' calc at all.

No... if I remember, it wasn't terraforming in all one go. It was increasing Earth's gravity by bashing it with the use of the two gravity beams first.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I once again ask, don't those things need several minutes to do their whole terraforming thing? If so, it's not equatable to Boros' calc at all.
No they're instant

And even if they weren't CRT

I think Risci is trying to get a precise number for Supes here, otherwise we really just have to assume he's baseline unless there's some generic calc like a life wiping calc or something of that nature. If there's no calc then I don't see why we get to assume that Supes is anything above baseline here. And if that number is anything around 311 petatons, then Saitama can one shot him with ease.

That being said, what is the exact number for Supes' AP? Or what does he scale to?

Also, don't they both have multiple kilometers worth of range?

Schnee One said:
No they're instant

And even if they weren't CRT
Instant is an obvious hyperboly.

For what? Supes has no calculation, and is scaled off of statements. Which is alright, those statements are enough for High 6-A, but if there is no calc he's still baseline.

Schnee One said:
They both follow the same calc
And where are you basing this off from? Boros' (Most surface wipes) calc uses an omnidirectional shockwave, which I do not believe is the case here.

First off, you know by now that if you disagree you make a CRT.

Second off, that is the calc we use for generic surface wiping.

Once again, why should I? Nothing on the profile even alludes to 300 pettatons, there are no links to such calcs, and it only list statements. The statements are High 6-A, but they are baseline. And until the profile says otherwise or you can prove otherwise, that is a thing.

And generic surface wiping assuming an omnidirectional balst, yes.

Also, Saitama casually punched away a 5000 pettatons attack, and the whole ending of that fight was about how litirally nothing boros had could do anything to Saitama.

311 is the generic surface wipe calc? Alright, thank you.

So Superman, with moderate difficulty, overpowered the mother boxes. (It took a min or two iirc)

Saitama, with practically no difficulty, one shot Boros' surface busting attack. (It took like a literal one punch)

I think it's clear that Saitama should have a very sizeable AP advantage in that case.

Because that's the surface wipe calc that we use for any statement regarding surface wiping. 311 is the accepted end

Schnee One said:
Because that's the surface wipe calc that we use for any statement regarding surface wiping. 311 is the accepted end
In what part of the movie does supes deal with the boxes? Will try to look it up, but I don't want to sit through all of it.

Regardless, Saitama overpowered (With seamingly far more ease) something that was stronger than the standard surface wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back