• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
So, this is a somewhat equal match. The strongest thing Saitama has ever faced is another monster. Who would have figured. Speed equalized.

Metroid 25th queen metroid by green mamba-d45kjn0
Saitama3

Saitama via range, experience, Serious attacks, and apparent AP advantage.

Saitama - 3

Queen Metroid - 0

Eh, I'm kinda torn, can't this thing harm Samus who's quite a bit above baseline planet? And impervious to her weapons except from within?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Eh, I'm kinda torn, can't this thing harm Samus who's quite a bit above baseline planet? And impervious to her weapons except from within?
saitama is also quite above baseline 5-B, even in his super casual state.

Beyond21 said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No he isn't, well at least the casual part...

Going with Saitama, he should be strong enough to hurt her and kill her. The problem is if she traps him inside her, he is so going to get digested since I see now way he is going to get out of that problem

TheNeolancer said:
Beyond21 said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No he isn't, well at least the casual part...
he effortlessly overpowered boros's planet busting beam. i would say thats above baseline 5-B

Beyond, yeah he's above baseline but the Queen required 150 missiles to be put down, thats kinda insane and she can rip through Samus rather easily, plus in Other M (oh God), im pretty sure she killed Ridley's clone. Honestly i kinda wanna say she beats out Saitama in the ap and dura department with him bearing her out in intel, agility and maneuverability and potentially range. Plus apparently in Other M (please nintendo) the metroid can instantly kill Samus in two scripted events if you fail to do enough damage in time which says something about the Metroid's AP.

Even the Tallon IV Metroids, who are the weakest incarnations of Metroids by far, tanked a minimum 73 Zetaton fall and were completely undamaged. Additionally, most Metroids are nearly impossible to destroy outside of freezing them to near absolute zero tempuratures. I know Saitama's true power is far above baseline 5-B, but he is too an unknown extent; Boros iirc is just baseline Planet Level. If Tallon IV Metroids are significantly above baseline Planet Level, Most traditional Metroids are far above Tallon IV Metroids, and the Metroid Queen is far above every other metroid, save the Omega Metroid from Fusion, I think there's actually more proof of Metroid Queen surperior AP and Durability.

Additionally, Metroids are actually quite haxed with their durability negation. Bottom line, I think Metroid Queen holds the advantage here.

Odd that this thread keeps getting bumped on today of all days, just started playing Samus Returns last night, on a side note expect a CRT for Metroid in the near future.

Boros' 'Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon' was confirmed in the data book to be capable of annihilating stars while his sealed, armored form is planet level. I don't believe it was updated on this site. I did see mention of why it wasn't but it pretty much fell into some kind of 'No, I aint messin' with it anymore' excuse. Much like how we see in DBZ with thousand times planet buster players throwing around ki blasts, he was only using it with the intentions of wiping out the surface of the planet.

The databook saying star us a mistranslation.

Trust me, it's been looked at dozens of times, the reason why people just say piss off when it's brought up is because it's been looked at so many times.

If it really did say star, chances are Boros would have at the very least a possibly tier 4 on his page.

Thanks for that....if you don't mind, how in the holy vaginas of Jeanne D'Arc and Mary motherofJesus does (I'm assuming) 'planet' get mistranslated into 'star'?

I already debunked most of Saitama's votes a long time ago.

Back