• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so I'll reiterate my vote for Mori Dan.

The moment the fight starts, Mori is instantly going to know Saitama is way too strong.

He'll summon the Mori Gang and time stop Mori will do his thing.

The rest will run interference while they set up Geundoowun. By the time Saitama figures out what's happening, a lightning bolt the size of the solar system is going to come crashing down upon him, creating a black hole the size of several solar systems. And when the dust settles, there will be no more Saitama.

2) He was specifically holding back due to promising Tareo.
Saitama wasn't holding back during his fight with Cosmic Garou, stop saying this. The manga panels explicitly show that Garou and Saitama were equal at one point on the graph, and even Saitama himself said he was using his full power

Is that how it works?? I don't think I've ever seen this be a rule, but that may just be because most of the matches I see don't have vote gaps this low.
You need 3+ more votes than the other side to win. And also at least 7 votes.

This match hitting grace before Ovens makes me feel bad though 💀

Mori has conceptual Martial Arts, ergo he's 1-A
Just wait. His martial arts are going to transcend time, space, and dimensionality. He ascends to a new plane of reality and creates new universal parallel timelines with his martial arts that induce death fate hax on a Low 1-C level.

Park Yongje def has a Smurf acc on vsbw where he looks at all the haxes and sees what he can add to jin moris profile lol.

Sensei Park is just to gigachad and doesn't even need to know the tiering system to give Mori busted feats. He's just to good.

One day he's going to outskill Yhwach's Almighty powers by just moving his hands in fancy ways.

Just wait. His martial arts are going to transcend time, space, and dimensionality. He ascends to a new plane of reality and creates new universal parallel timelines with his martial arts that induce death fate hax on a Low 1-C level.
Master Kami still stomps since Kamehameha is harder than any Martial arts

Yeah so I'll reiterate my vote for Mori Dan.

The moment the fight starts, Mori is instantly going to know Saitama is way too strong.

He'll summon the Mori Gang and time stop Mori will do his thing.

The rest will run interference while they set up Geundoowun. By the time Saitama figures out what's happening, a lightning bolt the size of the solar system is going to come crashing down upon him, creating a black hole the size of several solar systems. And when the dust settles, there will be no more Saitama.
Mori Fra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back