• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He copied the exact moves Garou did that isn't complex"

I dare you to step into the ring with a professional boxer and try copying their moves mid-fight.
What i was saying Garou has more complex moves than that. And Saitama basically copied the basic movies. While Garou has copied more complex moves than Saitama. That's why i ******* fail to see why he's more skilled than Garou, when Garou has copied more complex martial arts move than Saitama.

What i was saying Garou has more complex moves than that. And Saitama basically copied the basic movies. While Garou has copied more complex moves than Saitama. That's why i ******* fail to see why he's more skilled than Garou, when Garou has copied more complex martial arts move than Saitama.
to copy the move, fundamentally you need the martial arts aswell

irrelevant either way

I think the skill argument should be not discussed further, I have no clue how it's going to affect Saitama. He really does not care about any martial art from his opponent.

Anyway the thread is now 5-5, this might end up being inconclusive.

Anyway the thread is now 5-5, this might end up being inconclusive.
I honestly think if the only argument for Saitama winning is “he has higher AP therefore he one shots” isn’t valid considering the fact that even dismissing the new feat, his AP difference wouldn’t really be able to one shot Mori considering Mori consistently deals with characters who are many many times stronger than himself, with an even larger AP difference than Saitama, and comes out tanking those attacks just fine. As well as the fact that he has more viable win conditions as well.

I honestly think if the only argument for Saitama winning is “he has higher AP therefore he one shots” isn’t valid considering the fact that even dismissing the new feat, his AP difference wouldn’t really be able to one shot Mori considering Mori consistently deals with characters who are many many times stronger than himself, with an even larger AP difference than Saitama, and comes out tanking those attacks just fine. As well as the fact that he has more viable win conditions as well.
and this is relevant how...lol

wiki rules:7.5x ap difference=dead

Nah bruh the one shot thing is an valid argument for winning. There are literally matches that has reasoning like that

Nah bruh the one shot thing is an valid argument for winning. There are literally matches that has reasoning like that
Not in the case for Mori it isn’t since he consistently deals with characters who are massively amping themselves and are many many times stronger than Mori, even higher than the AP difference Saitama has here. Again thanks to Mori’s durability and armor.

With other characters sure, but not for Mori.

Not in the case for Mori it isn’t since he consistently deals with characters who are massively amping themselves and are many many times stronger than Mori, even higher than the AP difference Saitama has here. Again thanks to Mori’s durability and armor.

With other characters sure, but not for Mori.
wiki rules=/=GoH rules

wiki rules=/=GoH rules
G.O.H feats>>wiki standards.

If the wiki standard says regular characters would get one shot from a character 7.5x stronger than themselves, but characters from G.O.H has feats of characters being able to tank attacks from a greater than 7.5x difference in AP, then that feat is factored in and essentially diminishes the wiki standard. Since that is a standard set for regular characters that don’t have the feats that Mori does.

G.O.H feats>>wiki standards.

If the wiki standard says regular characters would get one shot from a character 7.5x stronger than themselves, but characters from G.O.H has feats of characters being able to tank attacks from a greater than 7.5x difference in AP, then that feat is factored in and essentially diminishes the wiki standard. Since that is a standard set for regular characters that don’t have the feats that Mori does.
ok and...

go make a saitama vs mori thread not on this wiki lol

ok and...

go make a saitama vs mori thread not on this wiki lol
You’re not understanding the point…

The wiki rule is set for just a regular standard for characters. However GOH has feats that go above the wiki standard. Therefore the standard does not apply to this character as he has feats that go outside that range.

They are, in fact, outside of that standard based upon the feats they have.

You’re not understanding the point…

The wiki rule is set for just a regular standard for characters. However GOH has feats that go above the wiki standard. Therefore the standard does not apply to this character as he has feats that go outside that range.

They are, in fact, outside of that standard based upon the feats they have.
ok and...

mori is set to a regular standard in this wiki

ok and...

mori is set to a regular standard in this wiki
Uh no? Not when he has feats that go outside of that standard.

You’re essentially dismissing this feat and trying to claim that wiki’s have more validity than the actual feats presented in the show. Nothing here says Mori is bound by this standard when he has feats that go beyond it.

Uh no? Not when he has feats that go outside of that standard.

You’re essentially dismissing this feat and trying to claim that wiki’s have more validity than the actual feats presented in the show. Nothing here says Mori is bound by this standard when he has feats that go beyond it.
ok and...
GoH has there standards
wiki has there standards
I do not think you're understanding his point lol.
i do, its just they're not understanding wiki=/=Goh

The wiki standard is set for standard characters that do not have the feats Mori does. Therefore since he has the feats to justify it, Mori goes beyond that set standard. Since the standard is not applicable to him.

ok and...
GoH has there standards
wiki has there standards
And G.O.H has feats that go beyond those wiki standards, therefore the standard is not applicable to Mori as he has feats that go beyond that standard.
i do, its just they're not understanding wiki=/=Goh
No, it’s just that you seem to not understand that wiki standards aren’t universal and don’t apply to things that have feats to prove they go beyond that standard.

The wiki standard is set for standard characters that do not have the feats Mori does. Therefore since he has the feats to justify it, Mori goes beyond that set standard. Since the standard is not applicable to him.
ok and...
mori is a standard character just likely the other 100% of character profiles
And G.O.H has feats that go beyond those wiki standards, therefore the standard is not applicable to Mori as he has feats that go beyond that standard.

No, it’s just that you seem to not understand that wiki standards aren’t universal and don’t apply to things that have feats to prove they go beyond that standard.
ok and...
u sent the same thing twice

Saitama also can’t one shot Mori even with his superior AP due to the fact that Mori is one of those characters that is able to tank attacks from characters with much much higher level attacks than himself. Case and point, when fighting against 666 Satan, him and Mori were evenly matched, however Satan then proceeded to multiply his own power by 52x and proceeded to beat down Mori, but still wasn’t able to take him down or one shot him. This is again thanks to the fact that Mori is not only extra durable but also has his dragon armorsuits which boost his defense pretty massively and is automatic.
Misconception with the 52x thing. Mori was already 52x stronger than Satan. Satan was multiplying his power to match Mori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back