• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also counting all the votes, Mori currently has 15 votes.
Mori wins for reasons above
Mori wins for reasons above
I'm gonna vote for Mori now for Ovens reason obviously so this can finish now
Ovens Reasons are pretty good.

Mori's Haxes are pretty difficult to beat. The sheer number of clones plus timestope plus blackhole would overwhelm saitama.

I think I will vote for Mori for now
Another regular L for OPM
Mori FRA
Mori FRA. I don't see saitama having any feats that counters time stop Atm.
Isn't mori more skilled and hated in general? And also that's forgetting his absurd amps

Mori FRA
He initially had 8 votes and 7 more people have voted for him thus far.

and as such he would start off with his hax abilities.
I already know that. My point is that starting with something specific like time stop is a low probability when he has much more options to choose from.
Saitama has no form of Extrasensory Perception to read strength or find out abilities
I never said he has?
Mori does.
It is dubious whether he will truly be able to see Saitama's superiority. Saitama is usually underestimated by his opponents and even someone like Garou couldn't tell it initially. The former might not apply to Mori and the latter isn't that convincing if we accept him as more skilled than Garou. But there is another point. Since Saitama reached his current level of power by breaking his limiter (technically a concept) it is unknown whether his body reflects his power level or not.

Saitama does not resist being in the center of Black Holes. He didn't show the resistance and it isn't on his profile.
Him not resisting is bs and you know it.

Serious Saitama needs to be extremely unlucky to be exactly at the center. The rest of the blackhole can be resisted with sheer durability.

I already know that. My point is that starting with something specific like time stop is a low probability when he has much more options to choose from.
No, it isn't. Especially since your argument of Mori underestimating Saitama makes no sense because simply because some people who happen to be skilled have underestimated him does not mean Mori will, especially if these people have no specific ways to identify strength, which Mori has. If Mori realizes he can and will die from a hit, which he will, the prospect of him underestimating Saitama makes 0 sense. Why wouldn't he try and restrain his movement?

Also, I do not see why Saitama breaking his limiter means his body will not properly reflect his strength. That does not make sense.
I never said he has?
Yknow, I never said that you said he does. I'm not saying your saying shit, and you know I'm not, so please realize that I'm simply laying out the abilities here and I'm not putting words in your mouth, this happens all the time and it annoys me when people believe I am putting words in their mouth when I am simply laying out the facts.
Him not resisting is bs and you know it.

Serious Saitama needs to be extremely unlucky to be exactly at the center. The rest of the blackhole can be resisted with sheer durability.
Mori can, yknow, put him in the center of the Black Hole. It's his Black Hole yknow, he can just... put it wherever he wants.

...Yes. When he creates a Black Hole, he puts it where he wants to damage the enemy. Literally anybody who can create Black Holes can do that.
I am really wondering why Garou could not do that… do you think if he did it, Saitama would lose?
I don't think so if you ask me. Likewise, I think Saitama would resist it with his durability or just run away as he usually does.

I am really wondering why Garou could not do that… do you think if he did it, Saitama would lose?
I don't think so if you ask me. Likewise, I think Saitama would resist it with his durability or just run away as he usually does.
Whataboutisms don't work here. If Garou hasn't shown the ability to target his Black Holes against people then he just has inferior control in comparison to Mori, who can indeed aim his Black Holes or else, well, he wouldn't have been able to attack Mu(jin)bong with it lmao.

Whataboutisms don't work here. If Garou hasn't shown the ability to target his Black Holes against people then he just has inferior control in comparison to Mori, who can indeed aim his Black Holes or else, well, he wouldn't have been able to attack Mu(jin)bong with it lmao.
What about his speed and sheer durability? Can he still not run away from the black hole? We are talking about MFTL+.

He can create black holes? that isn't on his profile?
6b088ddeb6c1919cecb552e80b2c40de.png

I’d also like to note that Mori starting with time stop is perfectly consistent as time stop is an ability used by one of the parallel universe clones and when Mori summoned him, that was literally his first go to move.

Also that time stop can also add vibrations to destroy you inside out while stopped in time as well.

Welp, if he truly can do that and just spam Black Holes then I don't see Caped Baldy winning this one, voting Mori then.

Votes are overwhelmingly in Mori's favor. There is no point in arguing anymore. What frustrates me most is that Mori wins through stuff Saitama most likely resists.

Lol this is quite funny, so then for the last 8 people who said “mori FRA”(not the peeps who already explained there points). Can you give me a wincon Saitama has that doesn’t make this a stomp match. Cuz that’s what I’m getting from these last few people voting mori.

Lol this is quite funny, so then for the last 8 people who said “mori FRA”(not the peeps who already explained there points). Can you give me a wincon Saitama has that doesn’t make this a stomp match. Cuz that’s what I’m getting from these last few people voting mori.
I... don't understand what you're saying??? What exactly was the point of bolding and expanding the words in the middle-

I... don't understand what you're saying??? What exactly was the point of bolding and expanding the words in the middle-
so that people who voted for mori recently show that they’re knowledgeable enough to come up with reasoning rather than waiting for people like ovens to respond.

so that people who voted for mori recently show that they’re knowledgeable enough to come up with reasoning rather than waiting for people like ovens to respond.
Who cares if their knowledgeable or not wot that doesn't effect the voting process-

If there's nothing wrong with that then why did you bring it up homie.
To intrigue my self interest of what people are capable of of course. This is a versus thread, I would love to learn more from these intelligent mori voters as they seem like great, well rounded, intelligent, constructive people. Yk?

saitama really struggles against monkeys huh?

Anyways, i dont see why saitama cant resist mori's black holes

if he was truly weak to it wouldnt garou try to grab saitama and make a black hole to finish him off?

To intrigue my self interest of what people are capable of of course. This is a versus thread, I would love to learn more from these intelligent mori voters as they seem like great, well rounded, intelligent, constructive people. Yk?
Stop being passively agressive dude

Its cringe

Also, im pretty sure that the people who voted for mori voted for the reasons presented by azontr

saitama really struggles against monkeys huh?

Anyways, i dont see why saitama cant resist mori's black holes, if he was truly weak to it wouldnt garou try to, you know, grab saitama and make a black hole to finish him off?
Do you people just not know the difference between being near a Black Hole and being inside of it? Garou clearly cannot just throw people inside of Black Holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back