• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Lord Dominator

Im doin this on here cause their personalities would make for a very fun clash together and well 5-B is unfortunately not close enough to 5-A to make for a REAL match up on VS Threads.

So how would it go down? Given Dominator being very evil and vicious and dangerous Saitama would take this quite seriously.

Lord Dominator shows up to destroy Earth but the drill is crumbled by the punch of a ridiculous looking inhabitant prompting Dominator to come out and confront him.

I think LD would just play around with Saitama until she realized he was somewhat of a threat and then she would finish him with a single blow and then proceed to destroy earth

Saitama if serious i guess, i mean he should easily pull out a more powerful move due to fect that already Planet level even when he in casuel mode and i don't see that she have anything to finish him fast enough before he got serious.

SilentKing13 said:
I think LD would just play around with Saitama until she realized he was somewhat of a threat and then she would finish him with a single blow and then proceed to destroy earth
I think by then it'd be too late, she'd clearly be viewed as adangerous threat by Saitama

lets be honest, saitama is ridiculously beyond 5-B. everything hes done so far is effortless. so logically, he would one shot this bitch, or whatever the f her name is... pfft. by the end of the series, saitama is gonna be at least high 3-A. just you wait..

Saitama is only 5-B no more no less. He isn't that much beyond it and no matter what you think he is currently way bellow LD and would get oneshot if this wasn't just a battle of their personalities

SilentKing13 said:
Saitama is only 5-B no more no less. He isn't that much beyond it and no matter what you think he is currently way bellow LD and would get oneshot if this wasn't just a battle of their personalities
why would he not be beyond 5-B? he hasnt even shown a fraction of his strength. he could be ridiculously beyond 5-B for all we know.

You completely missed the point. Im saying that saitama is most likely far higher than 5-B, its just that we havent seen any feats that puts him on a higher tier, even though hes definitely capable of it.

Saitama truly isn't as special as people claim he is. Plenty of character do their feats casually. Even more casually than Saitama does his stuff. We don't claim them to be drastically beyond their highest showing. Let alone predict they'll get infinitely stronger.

Going by feats, Lord Dominator beats him. Assuming they have equal stats, Lord Dominator still beats him due to superior skill and versatile abilities.

Also I hope you don't mind me asking @Johnathan, but whatever happened to Boros powerscaling to Saitama and Boros not being that much weaker than him? It seems you think the exact opposite now.

Back