• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's do this quickly, here Lord Hater says to Peepers (name in Spanish, I like that name more than the English one) that obliterate the sun with a missile

Wander and Sylvia manage to return the missile and Hater along with Peppers and his Watchdogs tank it in the The Good Deed episode.

I don't know why it doesn't scale even when this feat is evident and the series has already shown that it has several planetary feats, this scales to everyone since they can do damage to each other

you know, i wanted to make a CRT for this recently, yeah it should clearly be 4-C, though i think they might not fully scale since the missile it the ship, thought it also destroyed it and they were fine so, idk how to handle that

if this goes through, is probably fine as "at most" or something

you know, i wanted to make a CRT for this recently, yeah it should clearly be 4-C, though i think they might not fully scale since the missile it the ship, thought it also destroyed it and they were fine so, idk how to handle that

if this goes through, is probably fine as "at most" or something
This is the first time I see you agreeing to something, but it seems fair lol

Let's do this quickly, here Lord Hater says to Peepers (name in Spanish, I like that name more than the English one) that obliterate the sun with a missile

Wander and Sylvia manage to return the missile and Hater along with Peppers and his Watchdogs tank it in the The Good Deed episode.

I don't know why it doesn't scale even when this feat is evident and the series has already shown that it has several planetary feats, this scales to everyone since they can do damage to each other

Most casual silly cartoon feat

This is pretty acceptable. I agree

that is the next thing, just need calcs
I mean it doesn't really need calc's tbh, the Orbbals (the bubbles Sylvia and Wander PHYSICALLY travel around the galaxy in.) should just scale to a lot of character's. it never made any senses to me that it was only applies to there travel speed, when they litterally need to physically react to everythign in it, and need to physically stop at planets. And yes it is in a short time frame considering the Gift (the feat that got it mftl+) is described as such. ("Also they managed to give gifts to all those they've met throughout the season in the universe in the span of 1 day") Even low balling it to just meaning the gumball galaxy, and only meaning half the gumball galaxy, they physically stopped at each planet, tracked which planets where left, and gave gifts to everyone in half the gumball galaxy in 24 hours.

But I'll refrain from mentioning it further as to not derail the topic.

I mean it doesn't really need calc's tbh, the Orbbals (the bubbles Sylvia and Wander PHYSICALLY travel around the galaxy in.) should just scale to a lot of character's. it never made any senses to me that it was only applies to there travel speed, when they litterally need to physically react to everythign in it, and need to physically stop at planets. And yes it is in a short time frame considering the Gift (the feat that got it mftl+) is described as such. ("Also they managed to give gifts to all those they've met throughout the season in the universe in the span of 1 day") Even low balling it to just meaning the gumball galaxy, and only meaning half the gumball galaxy, they physically stopped at each planet, tracked which planets where left, and gave gifts to everyone in half the gumball galaxy in 24 hours.

But I'll refrain from mentioning it further as to not derail the topic.

it's more simply to say how higher they are, also have to fix the abilities and movements of certain characters in the same Upgrade

Back