• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK. Saitama has far superior stats, but Vector Manipulation >>>>>>> Physical attacks. No matter if Saitama punches are Multi-Galaxy or anything, it is still physical. And manipulating vectors completely ignores things such as attack pottency. Unless there are actual proof that stronger attacks somehow alters the vectors, I don't think that Saitama is going to harm him.

However, if Saitama busts the planet, Accel would die thanks to the vacuum of space (It isn't "simply" asphixiation. The vacuum of space does some nasty stuff to your body), where Saitama already survived being on it, according to some people of this thread.

So, I'm giving this to Saitama. I guess.

DontTalk said:
Not interested in the debate, but @LazyHunter:
I didn´t read the Durarara novel, but from what I heard of the series the characters are far below To arus usual level of power so there probably is a lot of PIS in play there. I also doubt that it is canon, but that can be discussed given kamachis liberal approach on canoncy.
Oh the novel isn't canon, it's just a crossover made for fun. I agree that the scene was probably written by Narita so that Shizuo would have something going for him against Accelerator, despite not making that much sense as he, who's considered the strongest Durarara character, is below Saints and Gunha so he would be at most Mid-tier in Toaru.

Anyway, my vote goes for Saitama, as current Accelerator lacks feats to support its reflection in vs battles.

Seriousy,what the F? Accelerator's biggest feat so far is redirect an attack that could destroy the Asia-Europe continent when he is in Angel Mode,and it took VERY MUCH his strength to that. Saitama can repel Boros's attack which can wipe out the planet surface and he did actually holding back! To redirect something,Acc must calculate it to do that,if he met a strike wether physical or magical but it's surpass Acc's calcularity,well fck Acc.

EliminatorVenom said:
IDK. Saitama has far superior stats, but Vector Manipulation >>>>>>> Physical attacks. No matter if Saitama punches are Multi-Galaxy or anything, it is still physical. And manipulating vectors completely ignores things such as attack pottency. Unless there are actual proof that stronger attacks somehow alters the vectors, I don't think that Saitama is going to harm him.
However, if Saitama busts the planet, Accel would die thanks to the vacuum of space (It isn't "simply" asphixiation. The vacuum of space does some nasty stuff to your body), where Saitama already survived being on it, according to some people of this thread.

Please do remember this fight is in character, and Saitama wouldn't just bust the planet

SamWinchester666 said:
Seriousy,what the F?
Accelerator's biggest feat so far is redirect an attack that could destroy the Asia-Europe continent when he is in Angel Mode,and it took VERY MUCH his strength to that. Saitama can repel Boros's attack which can wipe out the planet surface and he did actually holding back! To redirect something,Acc must calculate it to do that,if he met a strike wether physical or magical but it's surpass Acc's calcularity,well fck Acc.
he didn't redirect that, it went straight through His Reflection. it was actually his raw durability on that occasion.

as for calculating something, he actively calculates, and passively calculates. he used to sleep by using reflection to block out all sounds. he has to have a filter to let things in, not to keep things out. Such as a degree of light and gravity

SamWinchester666 said:
Seriousy,what the F?
Accelerator's biggest feat so far is redirect an attack that could destroy the Asia-Europe continent when he is in Angel Mode,and it took VERY MUCH his strength to that. Saitama can repel Boros's attack which can wipe out the planet surface and he did actually holding back! To redirect something,Acc must calculate it to do that,if he met a strike wether physical or magical but it's surpass Acc's calcularity,well fck Acc.
Calcularity? What is that? lol

Accelerator ignores the magnitude of the straightforwards held back attacks of Saitama and comfortably wins. Saitama will not Planet bust, or probably Country bust at the risk of hurting people.

SamWinchester666 said:
How about this,Acc vs Gagamaru Chougasaki from Medaka Box? :v
If we go by feats, Accel, since Chougasaki's best Encounter feat is pushing away Hinokage's punches.

If we go by how their powers are supposed to work in their respective stories, Chougasaki. Accel has a time limit and can only reflect the vectors of attacks he understands the laws of. Chougasaki has no time limit and can store all types of damage, be it physical, emotional or mental and release it into whatever he wants, the opponent, the ground, etc.

And people complain about Accel's hax.

lol, redirect blood flow requires an open wound, Saitama has never been injured before. The two won't be able to hurt each other.

Thebluedash said:
EliminatorVenom said:
IDK. Saitama has far superior stats, but Vector Manipulation >>>>>>> Physical attacks. No matter if Saitama punches are Multi-Galaxy or anything, it is still physical. And manipulating vectors completely ignores things such as attack potency. Unless there are actual proof that stronger attacks somehow alters the vectors, I don't think that Saitama is going to harm him.

Please do remember this fight is in character, and Saitama wouldn't just bust the planet
Accel wins in my opinion, den.

Accelerator is more likely to win this match than Saitama. In my opinion it's either going to be inconclusive or Accel wins.

Spartan1204 said:
lol, redirect blood flow requires an open wound, Saitama has never been injured before. The two won't be able to hurt each other.

That is actually just a myth. Accelerator can control the vector of the whole object he touches. For example he showed to control the whole wind in AC just by touching the air or manipulating the rotation of the whole planet just by touching the earth. He also manipulated Last orders brain functions just by touching her head and was able to get precise information about the health of a pregnant woman just by touching her. When he tried to reverse toumas bloodflow he also didn´t seem to specifically target a wound or anything and besides reversing bloodflow there are also other techniques, like reversing bio-electricity.

As said I still stand to the note I made on accels page and remain in the position of this being inconclusive, just wanted to clear up the misconception.

Saitama has been shown to have resistance to esper abilities, maybe not yet to the degree of Touma, but he has some resistance. Accelerator would have a hard time manipulating the vectors produced by Saitama.

Hadn´t Saitamas esper resistence something to do with thickheadness?

To arus esper abilitys are all based on manipulating the world on quantum level, so I don´t think it can be compared to One punch mans more spiritual/ki/aura-based esper abilitys.

Spiritual/Aura manipulation is one aspect. It's also resistance from being moved at all when comes to grabbing and moving him or parts of him with telekinectic abilities, hence why I think changing the blood flow wouldn't be as effective as what some people in this thread believe. Tornado, someone who could lift a small mountain casually, couldn't even lift Saitama more than 3 ft because of he was too "heavy". Saitama isn't completely immune to esper abilities, but he definitely has a lot of resistance against them, thus why I said Accelerator's vector manipulation would be more difficult to use against Saitama.

Spartan accelerator controls movement, there is no "resistance" to say because what hes controlling is what would, in other cases, be resisting

you're missing the point, it is not comparable to people trying to force their control on saitama, that is not what accelerator does. Accelerators ability does not meet resistance because what would usually be resisting is what hes controlling, hard to explain but yeah.

long story short, his ability will work.

Well, tbh, saitama would literally one punch him. That's that, disagreeing is just plain fanboying from the other side. Take the l, accel, you did good.

Heavens Feel said:
Well, tbh, saitama would literally one punch him. That's that, disagreeing is just plain fanboying from the other side. Take the l, accel, you did good.
Your saying Saitama wins right? Though I got to disagree with your statement I have never seen or red Toaru, yet I'm caught up with OPM and I still think Accel wins

Thebluedash said:
Heavens Feel said:
Your saying Saitama wins right? Though I got to disagree with your statement I have never seen or red Toaru, yet I'm caught up with OPM and I still think Accel wins
So ur trying to db8 for a char u kno nothin about, k, let me drop down to ur level. And write in autism for u my man. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Heavens Feel said:
Thebluedash said:
Heavens Feel said:
So ur trying to db8 for a char u kno nothin about, k, let me drop down to ur level. And write in autism for u my man. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
No lol LordAizen told me a lot about Accelerator and I already read his entire profile

Thebluedash said:
Heavens Feel said:
Thebluedash said:
Heavens Feel said:
No lol LordAizen told me a lot about Accelerator and I already read his entire profile
He's lying to you tbh

• Checks their profiles*
>Accelerator at full power : Continent level, massively hypersonic, hax advantage.

>Saitama at a fraction of his power : At least Moon level, at least sub-relativistic, unexplored hax resistance via no-selling Tatsumaki's psychic force.

... So wait... what's stopping Saitama from simply blitzing and punching Accel all the way to the moon ?

Saitama wins this... fairly easily.

might wanna google his hax there Fastsword. stats aren't everything.

@Gabriel Espers are essentially reality warping abilities although it's not as impressive as it sounds. but yes his darkwings disintergrate matter.

.............................his barrier is atleast lightspeed.....................................................................

@Gabriel

yeah, a few times he used something which the story only explained as "inexplicable force", im pretty sure it is simply reality warping without its "usual usages" (like "creating thousands of bombs or turning bones into cookies") :D (but is winged-accelerator included?)

@Fastsword

the barrier of accelerator is active without him needing to think, it is even active while accelerator sleeps, therefore the speed of saitama needs to be at least FTL+ for it to be of any relevance in this fight ^_^ plus "strength" doesnt matter since accelerators powers change the direction of the kinetic force created by saitamas punch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back