• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your counter-counter was amazing to, as expected of the guy who got his ass-kicked by a boy at 16 years of age who screwed his entire operation that was 100+ years in the making. So smart, Aizen-san.

That's good for them Aizen-san, I don't use other sources of arguments to state what I feel, Aizen-san. May want to use your own words, try to make them a bit more interesting. You really have to learn to clean your own plate instead of using others to do it for you. It makes you look like a baby in a carriage, ya know.

GTgokussj4 said:
This big bang thing needs to stop no sources to it and the author maybe be joking. I don't see why it is used here.
don't question davy senpai! his knowledge is maximum!

No no, your knowledge is double maximum. Except for the 16 year old boy, all things have gone according to your plan, Aizen-san.

Davy0 said:
No no, your knowledge is double maximum. Except for the 16 year old boy, all things have gone according to your plan, Aizen-san.
Are you really running out of arguements that you keep bringing up about how Aizen lost to Ichigo? First off that is completely unrelated to the topic, and second everyone know that fight was pure plot.

I'm just saying, just like Aizen-san can miscalculate, so can Accelerator. Because ya know, not knowing your enemy leads to miscalculation. But Aizen-san is perfection, except for the boy. So he doesn't know that. So I have to drill it in his head a couple thousand times...

Like I said, if he can resist his energy being accelerated, he can resist his bloodflow being redirected as its his life force. It's not being countered, miscalculation because of an unknown enemy? Loss for the earth and a non-breathing Accelerator, no biggie. But I'm being generous and saying a draw, Aizen-san.

It's passive, so it doesn't matter. But that doesn't matter either, miscalculation from the passive ability means he dies from the earth being destroyed.

I already told you they die from the earth being destroyed, but Saitama has shown surviving outside of the earth's atmosphere so he lives, at least long enough for it to be considered his victory.

Davy0 said:
I already told you they die from the earth being destroyed, but Saitama has shown surviving outside of the earth's atmosphere so he lives, at least long enough for it to be considered his victory.
Saitama wouldn't just destroy the earth, completely out of character.

u don't understand. there is no difference between him calculating reflect for a bullet, or a nuclear explosion. if he needed to take into account differences it wouldn't be passive. Saitama doesn't destroy the earth hes a hero. a indestructable planet and saitama has 0 chances of winning.

dunno why you think you have more knowledge on his ability then me xd

goes like this, >>>>>(Reflect)<<<<<< he just tells it to go the other way.

No, but he would punch at Accelerator with enough force to, thus the rebounding effect, or the Cross Counter which exudes so much force that it crushes the earth. But not Saitama, it's a battle of miscalculations and Saitama is fortunate to be who he is.

When you can show me when he's deflected Galaxy Level Punches, I'll concede to the NLF clause Aizen-san. Still so much to learn.

Thebluedash said:
How about we all just end this long, never ending debate
ƒÄÂI.... Think it might wash away toniiiiight!!! Awaken from this never eeeeedning FIIIIIIIIGHTƒÄÂ

i explained why NLF doesn't work here , but you're too stupid to understand and don't like to lose. like i said, times 0 by any number you want, ill let you get back to me on what your results yield.

Maybe you should look into stuff outside the HST and dragonball, because it's not all " hurrderp planetbust i win hurrr" like you seem to think it is

hell, i'm not even touching on the stupidity of u using the Big bang punch as legit. and you got the nerve to claim im using NLF xdd

we already know how Accelerators ability works and the reason he is unaffected, it does have limits to such like Godly/Exotic type of attacks, it's just the limits are not such that brute force will actually work if you use enough of it (Directly anyway). for example, if someone could punch a planet in half, or a nuclear weapon that can wipe out the moon that doesn't mean it can punch through Accelerators reflect, right?

So the NLF notion doesn't work on two fronts, Accelerator DOES have limits to reflecting via Godly/Divine/Reality warping Hax

And it's not a fallacy, because we know exactly why and how Accelerator is unaffected

In case you didnt know, heres your definition of NLF.

"no limits fallacy is the illogical idea that a poorly understood phenomeno can be extrapolated to infinity or assumed to not have any maximum value or threshold"

It's still NLF. Does that mean that when he goes against Universe Busters he can "redirect" their attacks too just because. Just like any other character you need to have something that shows that to be true. You don't have anything. All you're saying is what you believe in, and that's not how Vsbattle works. You need more proof than that to just state that he can perform such a feat otherwise it'd be complete BS.

So I'm tired of being cute about it. SHOW A SCAN OF HIM DOING SO! OR STFU about it. Otherwise you're in for more problems than just him being capable of redirecting attacks from Saitama, Aizen.

"gives perfect response to not being NLF"

how does Davy counter this?

"It's still NLF" xdddddddddddddddddd

AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU KNOW LOOOOOOOOOL YOU SAID SCAN, ITS A GOD DAM LIGHT NOVEL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! bruh gimme dat scan of the LN XDDDDDDDDDD

Yes it is. So we can automatically assume that characters with hax abilities can do something, without any clause or purpose. That characters like Accelerator have no limits of their particular powers in how they're used. That's not how Vsbattle works, Aizen-san. Go back to your school days and listen. The absence of evidence leads everything to the imagination. With nothing showcasing it, nothing shown by the series or by word of god, you can't just make up your own rules for his abilities. If he has not shown it, there is nothing pointing to it in-series or it has not been stated by WoG, he does not have it. You're giving him something that has not been shown, has not been pointed to and has not been stated by word of god.

So you're right, I won't care what you imply until you have good reason to have it in the first place. Prove me wrong by getting the scan that shows it otherwise it doesn't matter.

I don't care if it's a Light Novel, Statement, Scan, or whatever. Just get it or keep laughing with yourself. Just like everybody else.

"You can lead Davy0 To water, but you can't make him drink" ~Said The wise Debator

i gave you logical reasoning but it seems i had set my expectations for you 2 high Davy-kun, lemme know when you realise that we are talking about a lightnovel here.

Davy Logic: It is unaffected by the magnitude of the vector, therefore, if i hit it even harder, IT WILL SUCCEED!, yo bro, this isn't your HST we are talking about, things are a little more complicated and require common sense :D

LordAizenSama said:
saitama ignores bloodflow being reversed and internal organs being blown up.OK. gotcha.
Actually he probably would be able to survive that easily. In the Index VS Durarara crossover wrote by Kamachi and Narita Accelerator fought Shizuo in Narita's half (each one wrote half of the story, but was supervised by the other like when Narita wrote a short Index story about Mikoto fighting Gunha). Shizuo was obviously really screwed by the matchup and couldn't harm Accel since he only has physical attacks, but he did manage to survive the bloodflow reversion. He only got dizzy, which made Accelerator compare his weird body to Gunha's.

So the reversion alone only kills human level opponents, Accelerator would have to borrow energy from somewhere to increase its magnitude like he does with other attacks in order to hurt superhuman opponents.

@Davy0

You can probably find something in this thread where we discussed Accelerator's reflection. It's been repeated multiple times in the novels that Accel can control any kind of vector that touches him, no matter the source and magnitude. In fact, all attacks that have hurted him have done it by cancelling his reflection (Touma), taking advantage of how it works (Amata, Kakine, Sugitani) or by working with unknown laws very different from normal physics (Aiwass, Gabriel, Fiamma's Telesma attack), it hasn't been overpowered once so far. Problem is planet busters and above are not common in Index and Accel hasn't fought one so far, so he has no feats to back him up that far in VS battles, despite his ability being treated that way in his own universe. As such, we take his best feat as the limit for vs battles.

Jokes aside, as their stats are now it's obvious Saitama wins because he has shown more power than what Accelerator has shown to reflect. My only point was that if you are taking something like an author comment with no confirmed source like "Saitama can punch with half the force of the big bang" as the truth for a vs battle you have to take something stated several times in the novels for the other character like "No matter what kind of power it is, Accelerator can control it as long as it has a vector" since that at least is backed in-universe.

Not interested in the debate, but @LazyHunter:

I disagree with the statement that blood reversal only works on human level opponents. There logically isn´t much to interpret considering the workings of reversing the blood flow, so reasonably we can quite fittingly estimate the effects that should very well work on superhuman opponents.

I didn´t read the Durarara novel, but from what I heard of the series the characters are far below To arus usual level of power so there probably is a lot of PIS in play there. I also doubt that it is canon, but that can be discussed given kamachis liberal approach on canoncy.

I would assume that if we take the scene in the book seriously it can be accounted to the special body of the target and not the limit of the attack that he survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back