• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyperception said:
Saitama stomps.Casual moonbusting and sub-rel speed.
Saitama will break his hand if he tries to punch Accelerator. Accelerator doesn't have any durability, don't go by his 'profile'

That's the point. Don't go by stats. Flash stomped Goku and Flash was only 4C while Goku was 3B. Stats don't represent ability of characters. You should see the abilities

Reppuzan said:
I'm mostly in agreement, but I'm just stating the possibility. Remember, Accelerator was actually designed to have limits while Saitama was designed for action comedy like everyone's interpretation of Chuck Norris and Segata Sanshiro.
Accelerator has limits yes, but his limits aren't such that physical force will work if you use enough of it

Hyperception said:
Flash won because of immense speed advantage and hax that ignored durability.
Accelerator has no such thing to help him out.
if you don't know anything about the character why are you saying he has nothing?

LordAizenSama said:
Hyperception said:
Flash won because of immense speed advantage and hax that ignored durability.
Accelerator has no such thing to help him out.
if you don't know anything about the character why are you saying he has nothing?
Because he still gets stomped

Pfft... What can accelerator even do?

Hit him with his cane? Wow he's really got something huh?

Sheoth said:
Pfft... What can accelerator even do?
Hit him with his cane? Wow he's really got something huh?
"The reflection ability could be done unconsciously through some simple calculations. He

just needed to calculate the minimum required forces (gravity, air pressure, light,

oxygen, heat, sound wavelength, etc.) and redirect everything else. If he really redirected

all forces, he would be tossed out of the atmosphere because gravity was redirected." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"The reflection ability could be done unconsciously through some simple calculations. He

just needed to calculate the minimum required forces (gravity, air pressure, light,

oxygen, heat, sound wavelength, etc.) and redirect everything else. If he really redirected

all forces, he would be tossed out of the atmosphere because gravity was redirected." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah? Well saitama can destroy half the-

-Gets Shot-

So is this something worth adding to Accel's victories? The only viable arguments for Saitama's victory is planet busting (which would kill him too) and potential negation of vector control through his apparent ESP resistence (which is still iffy).

Reppuzan said:
So is this something worth adding to Accel's victories? The only viable arguments for Saitama's victory is planet busting (which would kill him too) and potential negation of vector control through his apparent ESP resistence (which is still iffy).
I don't know why people bring up planet busting when hes a hero, that would be like, so out of character.

But i doubt this would get added to Accelerators wins

Apparently Fastsword said bloodlusted and morals off (though the OP didn't so I doubt this applies). I treated it this way since he kept bringing the topic up despite Bluedash's complaints.

Meh true. It's not even a good fight. This is the bad thing about Accel matchups, he either stomps or gets stomped.

Reppuzan said:
Apparently Fastsword said bloodlusted and morals off (though the OP didn't so I doubt this applies). I treated it this way since he kept bringing the topic up despite Bluedash's complaints.
Meh true. It's not even a good fight. This is the bad thing about Accel matchups, he either stomps or gets stomped.
it's not that i don't think it will be added because Accelerator stomps, otherwise like you said every fight he has will either be him being stomped or stomping and nothing will be added, Saitama is definitely a notable victory worth adding

As much as i think Accelerator wins though we need a admin to add it.

Fastsword88 said:
@GabrielSin : I'm aware of the constantly active barrier, but shouldn't anything faster than Accelerator himself (like Saitama) bypass it ? At least that's what his profile says.
no, the story hinted that UV-rays are redirected too, this is the reason why he is a labino (makes not really that much sense but lets put it into "artistic freedom") :) therefore anything below FTL+ will be unable to go "through" the "barrier" ^_^

LordAizenSama said:
^it didn't just hint, he straight up says he does
it is already shown that other chars have a lot more knowledge about his own powers than he does (kihara amata), until it isnt "proven" i will be doubting his own statements (exspecially since the wings showed up...this is as far from vector manipulation as it can get >-<) ^_^

PS: kamachi used something like "this simple thing" in Vol.1 once, the thing with index's brain, people who read the book had simply took it as "granted" that in the toaru-verse the brain can save up to 140 or so years of knowledge, later it was shown to be BS and that the brain of the toaru-cahrs works like the ones in RL, and with the "albino-explanation" i think it could end the same way, aybe kamachi later simply retcons that part in the explanation of accelerators powers (maybe also past ) ^_^

LordAizenSama said:
^it didn't just hint, he straight up says he does
it is already shown that other chars have a lot more knowledge about his own powers than he does (kihara amata), until it isnt "proven" i will be doubting his own statements (exspecially since the wings showed up...this is as far from vector manipulation as it can get >-<) ^_^

PS: kamachi used something like "this simple thing" in Vol.1 once, the thing with index's brain, people who read the book had simply took it as "granted" that in the toaru-verse the brain can save up to 140 or so years of knowledge, later it was shown to be BS and that the brain of the toaru-cahrs works like the ones in RL, and with the "albino-explanation" i think it could end the same way, aybe kamachi later simply retcons that part in the explanation of accelerators powers (maybe also past ) ^_^

that is a very, very, VERY poor argument. he says hes reflecting UV rays. the only thing he didn't know about his power was that it was his AIM field reflecting vectors, not his skin, which is easily confusable when its mere milimetres from your skin.

Kihara knows more about his powers, so that automatically disqualifies everything Accelerator says he can and has done? what?

LordAizenSama said:
that is a very, very, VERY poor argument. he says hes reflecting UV rays. the only thing he didn't know about his power was that it was his AIM field reflecting vectors, not his skin, which is easily confusable when its mere milimetres from your skin.
Kihara knows more about his powers, so that automatically disqualifies everything Accelerator says he can and has done? what?
im not saying that what he said isnt true but that kamachi already did something similar, therefore i will doubt it until proven :)

it isnt disqualifiying everything but things that are to detailed, his knowledge about his barrier is limited (as shown with the counter-thing) ^_^

I read the battle with tatsumaki, Saitama resisted that because of physical durability not some random plot hax. It's not possible to put Saitama bloodlusted because he never been shown his maximum potential or something close. In my opinion Saitama has no way to hit accelerator and accelerator has multiple ways to kill saitama, he can make saitama think he is a potato, stop the blood flow, bend his bones(I doubt this would work). Accelerator wins this

GreatestSin said:
LordAizenSama said:
im not saying that what he said isnt true but that kamachi already did something similar, therefore i will doubt it until proven :)
it isnt disqualifiying everything but things that are to detailed, his knowledge about his barrier is limited (as shown with the counter-thing) ^_^

LordAizen is right, your arguments here make no sense whatsoever. You're basically arguing that because a character in the series lied about something we should doubt everything else, which is ridiculous. Not that it matters anyway, since it has already been proven that Accel's reflection includes light: Kakine had to modify light through its Dark Matter wings to trick Accel's reflection and not get reflected like normal attacks, something which he clearly wouldn't have needed to do if Accel wasn't capable of reflecting light.

The barrier thing is also ridiculous, since the only person that knew his reflection better than him was Amata, and only in the sense that Amata realized a weakness Accelerator can't really eliminate due to how Reflect works and he knew the necessary timing to take advantage of it due to having developed Accel's power.

^accelerator didnt lie, he spoke with the best knowledge he had at that point, what i mean is that because he already showed that there are others who know his own power way better than he does we cant really rely on his statements if it comes to details about his power ^_^ btw, the kakine thing is convincing enough :)

But, there's something I don't understand. According to Accelerator himself, an explosion similar to a nuclear blast or even less, even though he can protect himself from the KE, will immediately kill him from lack of oxygen. Isn't this somewhat a dangerous weakness in a fight like this ? Correct me if I'm wrong, because my knowledge about the series is still limited... for now.

Fastsword88 said:
But, there's something I don't understand. According to Accelerator himself, an explosion similar to a nuclear blast or even less, even though he can protect himself from the KE, will immediately kill him from lack of oxygen. Isn't this somewhat a dangerous weakness in a fight like this ? Correct me if I'm wrong, because my knowledge about the series is still limited... for now.
he said that before he learnt to manipulate the atmosphere and scrub for oxygen. and really it's pretty dumb point even when he hadn't learnt to do that as all he would need to do is more to a area with oxygen. also punches from saitama won't destroy the oxygen like a nuclear bomb or a dust explosion will, it literally eats it up.

pre-group accel is somehow dump he was seeing himself over everything in the world hand really really understated his opponents "which is he main reason why he lost to touma " you should ask why accel keep fighting touma at the close range while he is no match for him in that aspect well anyway

i don't know if this should be add to accel victory list they didn't add naruto to add saitama

a lot of people seems to oppose the idea of accel winning and have the "just destroy the earth " thing even thought saitama himself can't survive in the space

him dying from the lack of oxygen have nothing to do with saitama bunching him saitama bunches isn't a nuke bomb its physical attacksand just like "aizen " all what he need manipulate the atmosphere to be honest i see accel taking this but ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back