• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama profile rework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
self explenatory.

I decided to merge both profile since they are pretty much the same.

Altough I need some help:

-Its the Meteor feat really after he became a freelance hero or just before Boros? Has been a long time since I read the manga.

-The Intelligence section could have some more explaining.

Aside from that I think all other sections are ok.

Agreed: 10 (Zachary, Promestein (?), Maverick Zero X, AstralKing, Qawsedf, Cropfist, VersusJunkie,Graf Thorsdottir, Captain America, I am myself You are you, Matthew Schroeder (?)).

Disagree: 2 (Ryu, LordGriffin).

Neutral: 1 (Eficiente)

Meteor feat is 5-B Saitama

At least 7-A, yes. A lot of the grammar here isn't good, too

More issues:

• Not Non-Physical Interaction. Evil Natural Water is water. You can splash water around.
  • No Power Mimicry. He just moved faster

Then anyone who can splash water around should have it. As it says on its page, it just makes it hard to destroy or cause any lasting harm because it's fluid; it doesn't mean you can't hurt it. Saitama just hit it REALLY hard.

The 7A key will likely need to be removed once the other revision thread goes through.

Personally I think the pages are fine as they are. Better to have 2 neat pages than 1 cluttered one. We have multiple pages for many other variations and versions of characters.

We are talking about a character that has 2 pages for really no good reason, Goku has 3 since the profiles are cluttered with keys and the various seasons of Dragon ball, this is not the case whatsoever.

I think if we add all the keys from the other Saitama page onto the current one it'd start to get a tad cluttered. The two pages are just fine as they are.

Also most people when looking up Saitama are only referring to current Saitama. And many newcomers who first visit the site view the page. I think making it simplier and easier to understand would be best.

Saitama would really dont get more than 1 key, this is a "pro-user" profile since people dont need to open 2 pages of the same character that are quite literally the same, not to mention the During Training one is just bland, empty and boring.

He'd have all the other keys from the During Training profile added onto this one. I think it'd be more convient to just simply click on another page if one wants than to read through all the different information and keys on one page. I'm maintaining that like other characters we have multiple pages for it's best to just do that than to clutter one page.

Also "Can harm beings lacking a solid structure (Such as Evil Natural Water)" isn't even a power it's literally just Saitama punching water very hard. Anyone of sufficient strength could do that.

Its not too cluttered and yes most people are looking for 5-B saitama but that doesnt mean he should have a page for himself soley by popularity, thats like just creating a page for 4-A Mario because they are just looking for that Mario, why dont we have the Paper Mario and Normal Mario page when they are very different instead you are declining merging the same character.

I would still prefer to see what people think, wich is mostly merging the page.

Ryukama said:
Also "Can harm beings lacking a solid structure (Such as Evil Natural Water)" isn't even a power it's literally just Saitama punching water very hard. Anyone of sufficient strength could do that.
Yes I know, thats why I delete it, I dont even know why are mention it again.

I'm sorry I still think keeping one of our most popular, most visited pages neat and easy to read for newcomers is best. As well as the fact that there is no harm in having 2 pages and we have done this for other characters before.

I understand your opinion, but people also want the page to be merged, still waiting to see what other admins and users say.

I personally don't think that Saitama is varied enough to warrant two profiles. So I agree with a merger.

I agree with Ryukama.

I'm not saying a merge profile is a bad thing tho.

I'm neutral but someone should put the render I made in the During Training profile.

There is not enough content to really warrant a second page. The argument that it would be cluttered is false. He would only have 4 keys. That really isn't much when you take into account that the profiles of more well know characters will have just as many if not more. My vote goes to merging the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back