• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama profile rework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I will delete the page, and close this thread.

I'm very sorry to do this. I reopened this and undid the changes for now. Reason being that we're currently working extensively on a broader OPM revision. We're trying to stop reverse scaling everyone from an arguable outlier from Genos, reverse scaling everyone even A-Classes from a feat done by an S-Class that can blitz other S-Classes, and scaling people who are completely featless to others based solely on being Demons.

As such I don't think haired Saitama should be rated as 7-B and Massively Hypersonic+. At least until this OPM revision is sorted out,

Apologies for the trouble. Once this is settled the page can be changed again.

Okay, that is understandable. Though I've kinda lost track of the conclusions in that thread. So what is the overall consensus in there atm?

A-Class and everyone featless are changed to "at least wall level", the majority of the verse is downgraded to Low 7-C to High 7-C, speed for a good portion of characters are reduced to High Hypersonic or subsonic, and scaling can no longer be due solely to threat levels (it needs to have a better reason than that).

@Ryukama

Should we restore the Saitama during training profile?

If it got decided to merge them then nah. But first we need to resolve the scaling revision for the whole verse.

Okay. Would a solution be to simply remove the 7-B statistics, and keep the 9-B and 5-B ones in the profile?

For a compromise however I'd at least want the 5-B key to be first. I know chronologically in the series's timeline the others come first however the 5-B key is by far the most prevalent one, the one people know of the most and the one the story is centered around for the vast majority of the story. Whereas the other keys serve as very brief flashbacks from time to time. I think that one should be shown first on the profile.

Okay. That should be fine. Feel free to restructure the page accordingly if you wish.

That would kind of screw up the abilities but, there is little to none so it would make sense, I guess.

^ "Note that this does not apply to characters who can create shockwaves through brute force, but have this ability as a special power or technique"

So it would be just the 5-B and 9-B keys in that respective order? Because if its just that then I can do it tomorrow.

Okay. Please remember to just restructure the above linked page, and not copy-paste your own version. Thank you.

No problem. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back