• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama (OPM) VS Superman (Red Son)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitama will win easily,the shokwave of his serious punch alone is planet level+ if we go according the databook and the punch himself is far stronger than that and he himself is way stronger than that

Ryop said:
Saitama will win easily,the shokwave of his serious punch alone is planet level+ if we go according the databook and the punch himself is far stronger than that and he himself is way stronger than that
The thing is Saitama isn't Planel level+ just at least Planet level. Superman would win this since he has the better AP and most likely the better fighter overall.

^Saitama is,like you say,at lest Planet level like Superman(Planet level+ and at least planet level is the same no?) and even if not is very clear to everyone that saitama is far stronger than only planet level ,he will win agasint Superman who only planet+ at full power

At least Planet Level means the character can possibly be far stronger, Planet Level+ means the character has proven to be far stronger, it isn't really that much of a difference, but Saitama clearly doesn't have that much of a power advantage here.

But anyway, I think Superman would win due to his super-intellect.

I checked there before i didnt find any feats of him,from what i see he like saitama which is Planet level and again,saitama is far stronger than only planet level unlike Superman who only in 100% planet level+ so he will win

The high end to low end ratio of Planet Level is ~47x, and of Large Planet Level is 19690x, the difference is too huge to put him at a higher tier just because he was holding back, so, yeah, both should be in a similar level of power.

Again,dÎØ he has actual feats above Planet level? becuse noting wrote in his profile

And if we go according the databook only the shockwave of his punc is Planet level the punch himself far stronger,might be the same level as large planet level

I dont want to change his profiles,i only ask if someone here actually know feats of him that put him above Planet level and how much exactly(star level?Dwarf Star level? large planet level?) becuse from what it look like until now he is only little bit above Planet level so there is no reason saitama wont win

Superman is planet level+ Meaning that he is stronger then saitama period because he has proven to be stronger. While saitama is planet level possiblely way higher doesn't mean he can beat a planet level+ Character.

If saitama is far stronger than only planet level and Superman at full power is only little above Planet level so there is no reason that saitama will lose

Not really, if Planet Level+ is considered "a little bit above", so, Saitama is also only a little bit above, he doesn't really have any Large Planet Level feat or higher.

Saitama's shockwave is already a little above Planet level,the punch itself is far stronger and he still hold back a lot,so yeah that stronger than only a little above superman at 100%

Not really, you're not surpassing Planet Level+, unless you're Large Planet level or higher, the best we can give Saitama in this fight is say that they may be in a similar level of power.

But does Superman is Large Planet level? it doesnt seem right to me becuse if he was so the peoples who made his profile would write "Large Planet level" and not "Planet level+",the fact that they only wrote Planet level+ show he is not that level

Planet level+ is is a lot above baseline planet level by like at least 3 maybe more until we get to large planet which as stated above is 40 thousand something. while saitama is baseline possibly way higher by a unknown amount.

Supes is much more versatile, smarter, has flight, and is Planet level+, baseline planet level is earth, which is what Boros was going to destroy, all we know is that Saitama is above baseline, even if my a large amount, we can't just assume it matches up with Planet level+

Saitama may have "Broken his limiter", but Communism trumps all limits, well, at least that's what this fight is showing

Communist Superman wins due to reasons above, especially with his survivability feats and versatility being way more impressive than Saitama's.

This battle should be void.. 1st of all Saitama's power is very vague.. even his "serious punch" Boros said that he felt, he was still holding back a lot of power "PA: Unknown".. 2nd, NOBODY has ever seen saitama get hurt or even flinch "Durability: Unknown", True he was "defending" with his fight with Boros, but the question is, was he really feeling it? well the answer is "no" if you look at him when he landed on the moon. The character Saitama is created to be an unstoppable force and always win no matter who the enemy is according to the author.

@Ross We go by Saitama's current feats, not just specuation as to how powerful he COULD be. Anyways, this is concluded, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back