• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Hades Hax Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Hello everyone.

Once again I am making a Saint Seiya Upgrade Thread due to new feats in the most recent chapter of Episode G: Assassin, this time for Hades.

In Chapter 80 of Episode G Assassin, Hades shows very impressive Void Manipulation and Erasure abilities. Allow me to share scans:

HadesSword1
Hades: J├í é tarde demais. O "Herói" n├úo mais faz parde deste mundo.
Aiolos: Ele está morto...?!
Hades: N├úo... Digamos que est├í numa situa├º├úo pior que a morte. Ele desapareceu por completo! E isso se deu pelas minhas próprias m├úos.
Aiolos: ... Entendo... Assim são as coisas...?

Translation:

Hades: It is already too late. The "Hero" is no longer part of this world.
Aiolos: He is dead...?!
Hades: No... We could say that he received a fate worst than death. He has disappeared completely! And this was brought forth by my own hands.
Aiolos: ... I see... So this is how things are...?

HadesSword2
Hades: Aquele que foi atravessado pela espada que eu, Hades, o Imperador do Submundo, possuo... Jamais receber├í a tranquilidade da morte. O Pegasus... E até mesmo a sua alma... Se encontram num lugar imposs├¡vel... Encontra-se vagando fora do "Ciclo da Reencarna├º├úo". Ele est├í no Mundo Vazio! Por estar no vazio, o tempo n├úo passa e, assim, ele permanece fora do ciclo de Reicarna├º├úo. E assim nunca mais poder├í regressar. Esta é a verdadeira aniquila├º├úo!
Translation:

Hades: He who is trespassed by the sword which I, Hades, the Emperor of the Underworld, possess... Shall never be granted the tranquility of death. The Pegasus... Even his soul... Is located within an impossible place... He now wanders outside the Cycle of Reincarnation. He is in the World of Emptiness! As it is Emptiness, time does not exist, and thus he remains outside the Cycle of Reincarnation. And like that he will never be able to return. This is the true annihilation!
HadesSword3
Hades: Seja qual for a Era, o Pegasus sempre foi considerado um pe├ºa chave... O "Herói", o Salvador do Mundo, é aquele que possui a confian├ºa e o amor dos Deuses, mas também do mundo inteiro! Enquanto Pegasus permanecia vivo, os humanos sempre conseguiam salvar a Terra. Sempre havia a chance de que um milagre pudesse acontecer de certo... Era a ├║ltima "Esperan├ºa" que restava da Caixa de Pandora. Mas isso j├í se perdeu por completo. O Pegasus, desse mundo, n├úo mais voltar├í novamente. A "Esperan├ºa"... Foi extinta completamente deste mundo.
Translation:

Hades: Regardless of the Era, the Pegasus was always considered a key figure... The "Hero", the Savior of the World, is he who possesses the trust and love not only of the Gods, but of the whole world! As long as Pegasus remained alive, the humans were always able to save the Earth. There was always the chance that a Miracle could suddenly occur... He was the last "Hope" which remained from Pandora's Box. But this has now been lost forever. The Pegasus of this world shall never return again. Hope... Has been completely extinguished from this world.
Essentially, Hades' Sword can not only affect you on a physical and spiritual level as previously shown, but those that are killed by it don't simply die, but rather are removed from the Wheel of Samsara and sent to a World of Emptiness where time does not exist, where they shall be trapped for eternity, unable to ever reincarnate.

This should give Hades Void Manipulation, Existence Erasure, and BFR.

I dont know that much on saint seiya, but I am fine with it.

Plus, I am like 60 percent sure other characters in the series also have Void Manip, Existence Erasure and BFR from what I remember about the verse.

It isn't quite existence erasure, given that the soul in question still exists, it is simply completely removed from reality.

Hmmm, reading this it seems legitimate, but this does not directly equate to existence erasure, I.E he flicks a finger and the flick itself erases you. That would be like saying Goku has gravity manipulation because he can teleport a poor sucker to Kaiosama's planet and said person gets crushed by the 10x gravity.

Indeed, it seems this does lead to existence erasure, but via the means of BFR'ng the enemy. What I suggest be the best way to write this is "BFR (Can send people outside to a void which leads to their existence being erased)"

Anyways I agree with this given, what I suggest

@Fan

It isn't Existance Erasure, it is BFR + Void Manipulation.

Though if Hades wants, he can destroy your soul too.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Fan
It isn't Existance Erasure, it is BFR + Void Manipulation.

Though if Hades wants, he can destroy your soul too.
Okay. Did Hades create and manipulate The World of Emptiness? Or is it a preconcieved realm?

For his soul destruction, I presume you mean he either uses an ability which can directly destroy the soul, or simply BFR the soul to the void indirectly leading to its erasure as an intended effect?

I don't know if he created the World of Emptiness, not explained.

And what I mean is that Hades can easily destroy souls. Even Unicorn Jabu has killed souls in Saint Seiya. Any character of worth can do it, let alone the Emperor of the Underworld who controls all death in the universe.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yeah, it is an extreme BFR via Void Manipulation. Hades can destroy souls, tho.
Yea it's an additional ability Hades' Sword possesses.

Also this makes Assassin Seiya's resistances even more impressive since he's basically fighting the effects of Hades' Sword Divine Curse and BFR to the World of Nothingness outside of existence where time and the reincarnation cycle do no exist. And he has been doing so 24/7 for years.

"He now wanders outside the Cycle of Reincarnation" seems to imply some sort of regen nullification, but maybe it's just a side effect of the BFR

I would add this to Hades' Powers:

BFR / Void Manipulation (Those killed by the Sword of Hades don't simply die, but are instead removed from the Wheel of Samsara, being sent to the World of Emptiness where time does not exist, making them unable to ever reincarnate or return to existence)

@Kaltias

I dunno if this could bypass the Regen of the Gods shown in Chapter 79, but it is a maybe. And it would bypass those with Mid-Godly Regen simply do that while they would resist Hades killing their souls, they wouldn't resist being removed from time and existence.

@Sage

He's been doing it 24/7 for over 22 years, that is what's crazy. The Hades Saga is in 1990 and Assassin takes place after 2012.

@Matt

Yup, that's why he's the Chosen Hero and the Hope of humanity(still the only person to single-handily stop Lightning Telios) .

Lost Hades made a smart move by BFRing Seiya before he attained his God Cloth.

Okay, given the elaboration, this sounds fine and I accept it.

Just one thing I am wondering, with Hades back, does that mean the Underworld is back?

is not it a Resurrection Negation rather than Regen Negation? if this is regen negation, I think it might be affecting the Mid Godly but could not surpass the "High Degree" Mid Godly

I don't think it's just BFR, because BFR would imply that he is just transporting the soul. Instead, this does involve harming the soul and doing something that is worse than killing, he is removing the soul from existence completely.

Sending someone into Nonexistence isn't BFR, it is Void Manipulation.

Even if it's just BFR you have to face Void Manipulation if you are affected. BFR is opening a portal and kicking someone in another universe. This is much more. Also BFR wouldn't prevent reincarnation

The way Matt worded it explain it well enough for me.

Also, perhaps this is simply what happens to all souls who are erased in Saint Seiya? We simply don't know. It is possible, tho.

Never mind. I suppose that void manipulation should be fine, but not existence erasure.

@Ant

Hades already has existence erasure due to Greatest Eclipse and Lost Canvas which are both easily achieved but Host Body Hades. His Sword is already >>> the both of those abilities.

As said, its not Hades that seems to be doing the void manipulation, but given the implications, he is sending an opponent to be destroyed. I think this is high level BFR, where the opponent is dumped to be consumed by a void. As such, he should have void manipulation with the caveat that's its via his BFR as an effect from being dumped into the void, not necessarily a direct ability.

"BFR is opening a portal and kicking someone in another universe."

That's an overgeneralization of what BFR is.

"He has disappeared completely! And this was brought forth by my own hands."

The Pegasus... Even his soul... Is located within an impossible place... He now wanders outside the Cycle of Reincarnation. He is in the World of Emptiness! As it is Emptiness, time does not exist, and thus he remains outside the Cycle of Reincarnation. And like that he will never be able to return."

"He was the last "Hope" which remained from Pandora's Box. But this has now been lost forever. The Pegasus of this world shall never return again. Hope... Has been completely extinguished from this world."

Per the void manipulation page, Pegasus should have void manipulation for simply being there.

But how could he have been reduced to nothing, if it's also stated he's wandering around in emptiness and that he exists there?
Thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back