• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya, 2-A again.

Hades is the sustainer of the underworld, which contains the World of dreams. The World of dreams is composed of multiple realms, like the world of the dreams of gods and heroes, aka Morphia, etc.
In Time Oddysey, another dream world is revealed, the world of dreams and destiny. As a dream world, it’s a part of the Underworld.
In the world of dreams and destiny, past, present, and future all mix. This makes it a 2-A realm, as there are infinite of those in the cosmology, and the world of dreams and destiny can contain that.

It would not make sense for only one set of past, present and future to mix here, as A. One present can lead to infinite futures so they don’t belong to a single set anyways, and B. because it implies a Dream world for every set of past,present, and future. This is not implied, although it doesn’t change the tiering either.
It’s also not possible for a dream world to not be in the underworld, as they all fall under the jurisdiction of dream deities who are subservient to Hades.

Thus, Hades and all who scale should be 2-A. In AP, Striking, and Dura.

Agree:Hiryu, Link, Alex, Aerrow, Xxiaa, Lord Farquaad
Disagree:
Neither:Hades himself

Last edited:
This is missing evidence suggesting that the world's dreams create are tier 2 structures by vswiki standards

What? Dreams arent creating any worlds, the reason it’s 2-A is because all of time(including infinite presents) exists there

The idea is not that dreams are individual realms, rather its that Erebus is a world where all of space-time overlaps. So the infinite branches of time overlap there. If that's 2-A then it's 2-A. As in, if such an overlap results in a 2-A realm.

Last edited:
The idea is not that dreams are individual realms, rather its that Erebus is a world where all of space-time overlaps. So the infinite branches of time overlap there. If that's 2-A then it's 2-A. As in, if such an overlap results in a 2-A realm.
Hmm sounds complicated being a nexus of all realities isn't 2-A, but they are "significantly affecting" those realities through Manipulation of fate which alters someone's path, but then again that isn Warping those realities as a whole just the people's path. Sounds like range feat but not AP related

The feat is that it’s a part of the underworld that hades sustains
I'm pretty sure that would require proving that each dream world is a full blown tier 2 universe.

I'm not seeing how it can become a 2-A feat.

I am reading jver this while being overworked and super tired too

I'm pretty sure that would require proving that each dream world is a full blown tier 2 universe.

I'm not seeing how it can become a 2-A feat.

I am reading jver this while being overworked and super tired too
Please reread, you’ve grossly misunderstood

Maybe the translation is a bit off, do you have the raws on you?
The raws are the French stuff, and like hasty said, all of time meets there. Under ordinary circumstances, the statement that “past,present, and future mix here” would be low 2-c, and so Hades would be 4 universes instead of 3, but because Saint Seiya has the context of infinite different presents, and thus pasts and futures existing, it’s 2-A instead.

Do we even have any translators that translate French here?
Tbh I can, I've taken years of French lol

But dont have that role

+ I domt want to be called bias when translating a verse I'm very associated with via Bias translator changing a translation if you get what I mean. Domt want that to be something that Clouds judgement on a CRT

Typing fast on phone

Time for me to assume the role of
the Sanctuary traitor

After thinking about the CRT for a little longer, I have come to disagree with the upgrade.
There are 2 major reasons why this is the case. 1 is that Erebus (the time overlap dimension) may not be 2-A in nature. Now quite frankly I find the discussion surrounding the exact tiering of such a realm confusing so I'd rather wait for someone more knowledgeable on the tiering system than me to voice their opinions on the subject.
What I will comment though is the scaling proposed in the thread.The CRT hinges on the idea that Hades sustains the UW, and so should sustain Erebus, as dream realms are part of the UW. The problem with this argument is that Hades does not
sustain all realms in the UW, so we cannot scale him to Erebus without explicit mention, as the existence of Tartarus proves. It's a location (and entity) older than Hades himself, thus it is impossible for him to sustain it.
We also cannot scale it to Hypnos, as while he is the god of dreams, and his children were shown to sustain their individual dream worlds, we can't simply assume Hypnos sustains any remaining dream realms on nothing but conjecture.
Ikki was also going to make Hades stronger in Time Odyssey so scaling Hades above this Ikki isn't clear cut, especially considering his "Time Cloth" is described as an amalgam of all his Cloth variations in the TO guidebook.

TL;DR
Realm might not qualify as 2-A; Impossible to prove Hades scales to Erebus/Time Ikki

Back