• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread 2

@Sage God Slayer

I'm not under the impression that Shion needed help against kairos, he had the upper hand accross the entire fight and Kairos was impressed by his power. The way I see it he only waited for tenma and Athena because it wasn't his place to judge a god. As for Kairos not being able to bring out his full power I totally agree with you, and Anti Pope Aiolos is probably stronger than human form kairos. But for now Kanon just blocked two of his attacks so I guess it's hard to see how powerfull he really is at this moment.

Kairos is really only on the level of human host Thanatos and Hypnos, who are around galaxy level or so. It's still impressive, but nothing compared to blocking an attack that even Eclipse Calibur couldn't cut.

Ooo so Anti pope Aiolos really is that strong huh ? Who would you compare him to in terms of power ?? Just so that I can get an idea

Anti-Pope Aiolos at full power? Golden God Cloth (aka Miracle) Seiya. Though his attack launched at Kanon was weaker since he did it without a cloth, it was still much stronger than a casual attack sent at Saga which he need to counter with Galaxian Explosion.

Hate to but in likle this but I'm terribly curious: how strong was Gemini Aspros when he fused with Defteros and fought Kairos?

I'm really interested to know because we don't have a profile for Aspros, sadly.

@Tivanek

Oo ok , so he might be a 3-A character or something like that ? And pope Kanon might be able to hold his end against him if I understand correctly right ?

Okk well if Kanon is on par with This Anti pope Aiolos , I understand why you guys say that he is stronger than Shion

Are they going to go through all the trash st seiya series in anime before getting to the good stuff. I mean after Omega and soul of gold now this , yooo gimme a break. At this point I'd be happy if they simply release a remastered version of the original anime

true true , good points , just hope they,re gonna animate the fight scenes decently because, damn those soul of gold fights were just horrible.

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Nkonjo said:
Are Big Will and 9th sense the same thing ?
Yes and to clarified 9th sense is basically a human version of Big Will and Big will is the god version of 9th sense. Hope that make sense.
Okok, thx. But does that mean that a 9th sense user is as strong as a god or the big will still remains a stronger version of the 9th sense ?

For example, is 9th sense Aiolos capable of going toe to toe with Poseidon?

9th sense and Big Will is basically the samething but the difference is the name. They are the same power but with different name.

Yes, I believe that 9th sense Aiolos is capable of fighting toe to toe with Poseidon. But that is debatable.

Victor2 said:
umm no. aiolos can`t fight any major god. he is at best low 2-C
Yee maybe not one of the 3 emperors , but like Artemis or Eris.

Also shouldn't his profile be updated ?

Artemis is athena`s equel, Aiolos bows down to her version of athena who should be just as powerfull as Saori

Eris is actually stated to be equalish to Athena, but okay. Aiolos can defeat the weaker Titans imo. The ones who are featless.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Eris is actually stated to be equalish to Athena, but okay. Aiolos can defeat the weaker Titans imo. The ones who are featless.
Aiolos would be getting up to Hyperion and Kaios then get fhe shit beat out of him. LOL

Naa Aiolos can't get to the level of Hyperion, Hyperion is the 1st Sun deity he is crazy strong when unsealed.

Nkonjo said:
Naa Aiolos can't get to the level of Hyperion, Hyperion is the 1st Sun deity he is crazy strong when unsealed.
Cronus, Dark Lightning Coeus, Ebony Hyperion, Galaxy Kreios, and Dimension Iaputes are the top 5 strongest Titans

What I found out is thats even saints that does not have the attack output they can still compensate with thier defenses, resistencies and reactive evolution.

So far, I wanna know 2 things:

1) is Saint Seiya: Overture still non-cannon?

2) does Seiya gain Acausality in Saint Seiya: Episode G Assassin?

Back