• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Norse or GoW Kratos, either doesn't matter. We both know that. So I gave both pics.
😙
I mean yeah, I guess. But it still has to be a structured match and all. Call me uptight and all but that's usually a good thing to follow unless it's like F&G.

Anyway, her resistances and regeneration make killing her a pain in the ass but Kratos isn't one to go all out in destruction against a largely benign child (from his perspective). He also dwarfs her power completely but again, regeneration make this a moot point.

He can nullify powers but her resistance to this kills this dead. That said, he has Hades' powers, which allow him transmutation, concept manipulation, soul manipulation and more to a higher dimensional level. The transmutation may be his greatest win condition, though this largely comes down to his willingness to use it.

Sailor Moon has Existence Erasure and that's a very massive issue for Kratos, though between his ability to substitute himself near instantly and his precognition, he can largely just counter this ability via teleportation or portals.

Question though. How does she handle BFR and Pocket Reality Manipulation? She has Low Multiversal range with her power but it doesn't tell me if this applies to her own movement and ability to cross dimensions.

Anyway, her resistances and regeneration make killing her a pain in the ass but Kratos isn't one to go all out in destruction against a largely benign child (from his perspective). He also dwarfs her power completely but again, regeneration make this a moot point.

He can nullify powers but her resistance to this kills this dead. That said, he has Hades' powers, which allow him transmutation, concept manipulation, soul manipulation and more to a higher dimensional level. The transmutation may be his greatest win condition, though this largely comes down to his willingness to use it.

Sailor Moon has Existence Erasure and that's a very massive issue for Kratos, though between his ability to substitute himself near instantly and his precognition, he can largely just counter this ability via teleportation or portals.

Question though. How does she handle BFR and Pocket Reality Manipulation? She has Low Multiversal range with her power but it doesn't tell me if this applies to her own movement and ability to cross dimensions.
I believe she could just teleport back from a BFR.

Also, this is fully in character, not SBA I just realised.

How does Usagi deal with people she just meets? Kratos isn't gonna go guns blazing against a kid either so this might end very differently.

She has shown to be able to teleport in and out, and even just physically enter or leave spaces that even other characters can't enter.

How does Usagi deal with people she just meets? Kratos isn't gonna go guns blazing against a kid either so this might end very differently.
Once an opponent has established themselves as a threat, she takes them seriously.

Huh.

This feels like it might end in an inconclusive then? Kratos isn't going to attack a child that doesn't actively try to kill him and Usagi isn't gonna go all out in killing a person who doesn't mean her harm (I think)
IMO, we should still wait for more votes. I feel there may be more wincons for either side.

Yeah uh...

I'm not sure, if there are some more wincons that don't involve death here or any bodily harm, lemme know, might be able to make a vote here.

Yeah uh...

I'm not sure, if there are some more wincons that don't involve death here or any bodily harm, lemme know, might be able to make a vote here.
They resist most of each other's stuff by this point. Usagi has Existence Erasure and Kratos has conceptual transmutation but neither are exactly non-lethal.

Then in that case, given that they resist most of each other's stuff and are not going to be willing to kill each other due to their morals, I'm going Incon.

Then in that case, given that they resist most of each other's stuff and are not going to be willing to kill each other due to their morals, I'm going Incon.
Voting incon as well.

If both were blood-lusted, how do you think it'd turn out, by the way?

Ahem...

Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.

Back