• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Stats Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically some basic feats to revise and improve the profiles. This is including all of the major feats made.

Beryl

Sca

This is for reference. But we should probably rescale several characters from this arc. From either the Building level or Large Town level for the Base Senshi. And then Star level for certain characters beyond the finding of the Silver Crystal.

Black Moo

Sca

- We get an explanation of the planet and Dark Crystal. Apparently the senshi and several of the villains are able to casually move around in an enviroment that has a gravity strong enough that light and energy cannot escape. This could count as a Lifting Strength feat to scale most characters to, since I understand the verse lacks such feats. I'm unsure of what this could be calced at but I'm guessing at least Star level since the gravity can suck in light similar to a Black Hole.

- The Dark Crystal is said to have Space-Time warping powers to an Unknown level

Sca

- Sailor Pluto and the Corrdior of Space-Time are implied to exist either between Timelines or Space-Time itself.

Sca

- Somehow Space-Time seemed to be broken, probably not literaly in this case but I'm uncertain.

- Was said to bring about a chaos never seen in the form of Space-Time storms in the Space-Time corridor.

Sca

Sca

Sca

Sca

- We are basically informed about the cosmology of this world. It is apparent from all the scans this place is likely a fourth dimensional hyperspace linked to the main space-time continuum. It is also revealed that distance and direction do not exist there, making the possibility of it being infinite in size.

This could be evidence to suggest the Static Cosmos of Sailor Moon is also Infinite in size.

Sca

- It is repeated that the Dark Crystal has the power to warp Space-Time to an Unknown level

Sca

- The collision of two Silver Crystals is repeatedly said to be able to destroy "Everything" as in existence itself. Or atleast the universe and space-time corridor that links to it. Not to mention the Galaxy Cauldron as well.

Why would it destroy that much when Everything could mean just the planet?

- They acted like it was a huge thing. And it should be considered that one of those Crystals is possibly Universal to Universal+ in power by then. The planet was also already devastated by the Dark Crystal and slowly dissappearing. So a potential Multi-Universal feat there.

This doesn't really scale to anybody but Sailor Cosmos. Which could imply a Multi-Universe level rating for her since the Space-Time Corridor is hinted at being a fourth dimensional space itself.

Sca

- The scan that revealed a Solar System level Wiseman. Interestingly it is implied he could destroy the universe, however it is unknown how he would go about this.

Sca

- We have a a claim from Wiseman that the Dark Crystal can possibly create an entire Space-Time continuum either as it is or at full power from absorbing the Silver Crystal. This is hard to quantify however due to feats of the arc only being from Solar System to Multi-Solar System level

- Also we have a Space-Time destruction feat from the Dark Crystal. I have heard this has been calced.

Infinity

Not much to add other than maybe we have a few scaling issues. Such as a Multi-Solar System level Base Sailor Moon or Multi-Solar System level to Galaxy level Super Sailor Moon. The OBD has Base SM at Small Galaxy Level or Multi-Solar System level.

Nehellenia

A few things to add.

Sca

- The Dark World is actually referred to as a World. But the kanji means World or Universe in japanese, plus we have confirmation of Outer Space and the possibilty of Galaxies to support it still being a universe.

Other than that, I think Nehellenia's Universe level stat should be relooked into. Since we have no contradiction of her universe being a complete Space-Time continuum of its own. We actually have confirmation its separate from the main universe's space-time continuum, making it impossible for it to be just a dimension. Even so, this could be a Low 2-C feat for ESM for destroying her universe entirely.

Sca

- Potentially Multi-Universal range for several senshi. As they were each individually trapped in a mirror that seemed to act as a pocket dimension likely linked to the main mirror itself. They each had to fire an attack through the mirror in order to hit their opponent.

- Sailor Moon was also able to hit Nehellenia through her mirror and destroy her universe.

Will provide more scans when this comes into focus.

Stars

Sca

Sca

- Chaos can in fact warp to the far reaches of space-time according to the scan. Whether space-time is infinite or not is in question, but there is no doubt evidence to support the Static Cosmos mentioned by Sailor Cosmos.

Sca

Sca

- Its repeatedly mentioned he will do this as well.

Sca

- Interestingly we have a scan that makes it a plot point that the Silver Crystal and Sailor Moon's existence at full power warps the space-time continuum. Evidence that ESM at this point has Universal+ power is being able to light up space-time and destroy Nehellenia's universe.

This would mean that several characters could get upgrades. There are no contradictions however that ESM wouldn't be this powerful, going by how feats in the Stars arc don't pick up until later on.

Sca

- Chaos wants to create a Universe with the Silver Crystal. It should be known this is without knowledge of ESM getting an upgrade from Chibi Chibi.

Sca

- Lambda Power can restore a Static Cosmos.

Sca

Sca

- Some info about the Lambda power.

Sca

- Its implied all of the Senshi got atleast Universal+ portions of the Lambda power and Sailor Cosmos claims it can be used to restore the universe over and over again.

Sca

- Galaxy Cauldron is a place of all potential.

Other than all that, I now have a scaling issue to look into.

Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Chaos are two characters that have Low 2-C via scaling as the strongest in the verse, but I have a few reasons to suggest a possibly 2-C or 2-C itself via them being immensely stronger than even casual Low 2-C's.

I'm not a scaling expert, so this is in question.

- ESM is likely Low 2-C from the moment she gained her form.

- ESM and Sailor Galaxia are Low 2-C to a point of being able to stomp the Galactica Senshi who stomped ESM until she received a power-up from Chibi Chibi.

- Chaos is an extremely casual Low 2-C from warping to the far reaches of space-time via existence. The universe in SM might or might not be infinite.

- Lambda SM casually defeats Chaos and obliterates him. The Lambda power might or might not transcend space-time, and is made up of at least several Low 2-C Sailor Crystals. The Silver, Golden, and Sapphire Crystals being among them. There might be more based on ESM being Low 2-C from the start, and several characters scaling to her.

- Sailor Chaos obliterates all of the Casual Low 2-C Lambda Senshi and is described of being immensely stronger than them to the point they stood no chance at all. Forcing SM to gain an entire form just to be able to fight her.

There is an extremely, extremely large amount of power between SM gaining her ESM form and Sailor Chaos appearing. I should also mention that Sailor Cosmos is strong enough to ignore the Silver Crystal collision, which is powerful enough to destroy at least the Universe, Galaxy Cauldron and Space-Time corridor to possibly all of existence itself.

A possibly Multi-Universe level to plain Multi-Universe level could be considered for this. Going by they are the strongest in the verse and only they scale to this.

Possible Upgrades

Wiseman to possibly Universe and or Universal+ via the Dark Crystal.

Base SM and several who scale to her to Multi-Solar System level

Super Sailor Moon being returned to Multi-Solar System level and likely Galaxy level

Nehellenia being possibly Universe level+

ESM being Universe level+

Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Chaos gaining possibly Multi-Universal via being superior to extremely casual Universe+ characters and via Sailor Chaos stomping multiple of those beings in battle.

There are several other suggestions I have, such as Weapon profiles for the various weapons of Sailor Moon. And a possible profile for Sailor Cosmos to be added in order to list all of her many.. many.. haxes.

I have not listed absolutely everything that is desired to be changed. If there is anything I left out, please comment it all to be included

My blogs

Multi-Universal Sailor Cosmos

Multi-Universal Feat

I also want to make it clear some of the offered changes are not very supported by even me. An example being Wiseman's upgrade. It was just mentioned since there's a possibility.

I also would like to say Agent9149 is providing me some information from the OBD. He's been a very big help to me for understanding cosmological aspects and feats from SM better.

Dodo's blogs.

A list of calc and upgrade blogs that would be helpful if evaluated.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Planet_Nemesis_Revisted_(Sailor_Moon)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Super_Sailor_Form_Henshin_Energy_(Sailor_Moon)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Sailor_Moon_Verse_Speed_Revision

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Eternal_Henshin,_Speed_and_AP_(Sailor_Moon)

You can ask Matthew to comment here if you wish.

@Antvasima

Alrighty.

@Dodo I'll link your blogs for evaluation by Matt in that case.

I'll contact them by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back