• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Shouldn't Sage Mode Naruto be 6-C, Gamabunta matched Shukaku and scales to 6-C, Pain wrecks Gamabunta and the other 2 toads, so since Sage Mode Naruto can fight and damage Pain, shouldn't he and also Pain himself be 6-C?

As well, Sage Mode Naruto damages and pressures the nine tails to an extent and he should scale above his Base Forms Rasenshuriken which one-shot Kakuzu with Rasenshuriken, and Kakuzu could fight Matatabi who should be stronger than Shukaku, shouldn't Sage Mode Naruto scale to Bijuu level?

Please keep this civil, I may just be uninformed about this scaling

He shouldn't. Pain did break Gamabunta's bones with a Shinra Tensei. Naruto fought Pain physically. If I remember Pain did charge his Shinra Tensei to damage Gamabunta the toads.

This would mess the scaling as well. I am against

KCM Naruto had trouble with Version 2 Jinchürikis.

Why would KCM struggle against a weaker version of the Bijüs, while he is Bijü level? (KCM is > SM)

M3X said:
KCM Naruto had trouble with Version 2 Jinchürikis.

Why would KCM struggle against a weaker version of the Bijüs, while he is Bijü level? (KCM is > SM)
This is correct

KCM is > SM

i would say physically SM>KCM

just physical strength not in AP

Why would KCM struggle against a weaker version of the Bijüs, while he is Bijü level?

KCM wasnt struggling against a V2 jins

just cuz one of them sneak attack KCM doesnt mean he was struggling

even gyuuki was hurt by V2 jins ninjutsu

KCM also able to keep up with songoku for short time

and SM naruto could hurt kurama so i doubt he is any weaker than V2 jins

usless SM naruto hurting kurama is count as PIS

I think he means physical strength like lifting strength, in which case SM is better afaik.

The Version 2 Jinchuurikis Naruto fought might actually be stronger because they're Edo Tenseis. They're likely enhanced by Kabuto, they also have the Sharingan and Rinnegan IIRC. IMO the problem Naruto and Bee had at the time wasn't because V2 Jins were individually strong, but more because of they're outnumbered (8 VS 2) and the V2 Jins have special abilities. (Like Three-tails's Coral Shell)

KCM Naruto > SM Naruto in AP and versatility.

SM Naruto > KCM Naruto in Lifting Strength (and possibly Striking Strength)

Maybe if you assume it's weight is the same as an average Rhino and then multiply it by the size difference between Pain's Rhino and a real Rhino.

Bijuus have been extremely inconsistent even before the war. So, I don't think Gamabunta kept up with Shukaku is something to be considered.

Matatabi being beaten by Hidan and Kakuzu is also inconsistent, unless we need to scale Kakashi Immortal Arc and others at 6-C.

Generally speaking ... Need more recent and more consistent information...

I don't believe matatabi was at full power, as I remember yugitto never stated to be a perfect jinchuriki, and her form was smaller than at the war.

> Bijuus have been extremely inconsistent even before the war. So, I don't think Gamabunta kept up with Shukaku is something to be considered.

I fully agree with this.

Shukaku was weakened during part 1 when Gaara was in control thats why Gamabunta was able to damage him. As soon as Gaara went asleep a Shukaku broke free and he started gradualy getting more and more powerful and he started wrecking Gamabunta, and Gamabunta was like: "Hey Naruto you need to wake that Gaara dude up or the Shukaku will get too powerful and he will stomp me" or somenthing like that lol.

Metalija said:
Shukaku was weakened during part 1 when Gaara was in control thats why Gamabunta was able to damage him. As soon as Gaara went asleep a Shukaku broke free and he started gradualy getting more and more powerful and he started wrecking Gamabunta, and Gamabunta was like: "Hey Naruto you need to wake that Gaara dude up or the Shukaku will get too powerful and he will stomp me" or somenthing like that lol.
Doesn't that mean that Gamabunta should be downgraded?

AstralKing7 said:
???do any of u look at the profiles
Could you explain what you are trying to say here? I don't understand what you are referring to.

Yeah Gamabunta should be downgraded. Deva path who is 7-A casually one shoted Gamabunta and 2 other giant toads with a casual Shinra Tensei, so there is no way that Gamabunta is 6-C.

I already said it before. No, he doesn't scale, for the same reason Gamabunta doesn't scale.

Is a massive, massive inconsistency, one of the bigger ones in the whole show.

Wait... the hell is Gamabunta even doing with 6-C for an outlier?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I already said it before. No, he doesn't scale, for the same reason Gamabunta doesn't scale.

Is a massive, massive inconsistency, one of the bigger ones in the whole show.

Wait... the hell is Gamabunta even doing with 6-C for an outlier?
Should we simply downgrade Gamabunta?

Could Gamabunta's profile simply be edited or do we need some discussion about this?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Why would you need a CRT for a rating that isn't only an outlier but causes an infinite looping scaling chain for Naruto?
Eh if Gamabuta is 6C (didnt even know he had a profile) was beaten by Pein then that would make the latter 6C as well and of course SM Naruto

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Why would you need a CRT for a rating that isn't only an outlier but causes an infinite looping scaling chain for Naruto?
A CRT would probably still be good so we can figure out what Gamabunta's ratings should be.

Eh, I still don't think it needs one but I guess sure.

I personally thought he should have no issue scaling to the summons he can battle without issue, which are the same summons that could match some other people in the village.

I also don't think we would need another CRT for it. We can discuss this here since no one argued in favor of the OP anymore

Back