• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pseudo-Dragon vs Grass Serpent

Well Serperior (initally) has the Ap advantage by a substantial amount by around 5 times, the Versatility advantage, can slowely restore it's hp using Leech seed/Megadraib/gigadrain, has stat buffs that can help match Issei's boosts though issei's boost is more spamable and Issei can bypass protect... but that's really about it and in character Issei doesn't use Divide unless it's via his wyverns which to my understanding he doesn't have in this key.

so uh Voting Serperior mid dif.

I mean he technically does IIRC? He just never uses it in character though I think he lost it eventually and can only use it in his later forms. I tried catching up with DXD but where I was reading it it got taken down.

On top of what's been said here, Serperior can paralyze via Glare, counter Issei's ranged attacks at double their power with mirror coat and can utilise a very powerful and well ranged attack in Leaf Storm, which doubles Serperior's offenses every time it uses the move.

Being a starter Pokemon, Serperior is stronger than most fully evolved Pokemon, so scales far above 531 megatons. Is Issei just massively above baseline?

Back