• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can not find a calculation however on it page it says he completely obliterated a large mountain, then in this key it says he is stronger than before?

oof i guess I could move it up to his Crimson Cardinal Promotion

He could also gain power from Ryuko's breasts to power up his attacks. And with Crimson Cardinal Promotion Issei, he could use his Breast Power Wave to paralyze Ryuko in place.

Are her amps as big as Issei's? Cause his amps are pretty overpowered, he could also half her power and add it to his own with divide.

Her amps allow her to go from being blitzed and stomped by her opponent to blitzing and stomping them

But does she do that at the begginning of the fight, in it? Also Issei litterally doubles his power with every boost and he can spam that and divide.

I do not think a linear passive amp is going to keep up with Issei's exponential amps (Divide and Boost)

They're not quantifiable unlike Boost though, and I seriously doubt they're equal anyway. Like, you can get to Tier 5 or high end Tier 6 if you stack Boosts. That's without taking into account amps from the red wyverns. It's pretty nuts.

So Issei normally starts with around a dozen, sometimes more. He can easily keep up or exceed if he doesn't get one-shot, so it depends on what Ryuko does from the 4km starting distance. As for the speed, Jet gave him speed on par with someone who was FTE to him and Star Sonic Booster is much much faster. Boost also increases speed; I'm not of the opinion that it doubles along with power but speed shouldn't be an issue all around.

He also has Promotion, partial Dragon Deification and his wyverns for further amps.

Phoenks said:
I wonder if he gets passed her regen?
No, and that's the insurmountable problem here. Blazing Inferno could work but CxC probably can't use that.

True Life Fiber Synchronized Ryuko and Crimson Cardinal Promotion Issei (Both 7-A)

You're the OP, so is funny you don't know.

Back