• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei meets the biggest boobies of 7-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Passionlip. She just closes her hands around him and wins. she is shown to open with this when she is shown repeatedly attempting it when she teams up with the Chaldea squad against melt

Issei, because Passionlip's biggest assets are Issei's biggest helpers. He steals the power from her breasts, and grows strong enough to easily overpower.

She still have Presence Concealment. Even though it has weakness, the only time he will notice her if she gets really close. Then Issie is already in range of her attacks. And her Trash and Crash is passive.

Would he even know that he's fighting a girl? Because she's invisible at the start. I dont think he even started with that tech.

Chichigami can't help him when a girl gets naked with own thought or something also he only gains power from Rias's boobs. Any girl won't do.

Doesn't his ability to talk with boobs com from Chichigami?

By the way, I vote Ise because he'll know Passionlip's move thanks to pailingual can likely one-shot her with Nyuutron Beam Cannon.

Knowing what she will do is basically the only reason he has a chance at all, since otherwise he has no reason to try to GTFO her line of sight. That's an advantage, it's a saving grace

So is there a reason Passionlips's boobs wouldn't just resist pailingual due to mind and telepathy resistance

Precog isn't a win con, but if he can fire the beam from outside of her line of sight then he can win. It's just more unlikely. If she tries to fire the beam from within her line of sight then she crushes both the beam and him

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I don't think boobs have a mind. It's just he can hear her thoughts from her boobs.
Her boobs would just resist it due to her own mind resistance and her magic resistance which covers things like telepathy and such

Pailingual is not based on the mind, it isn't telepathy either, it's just her boobs telling him what she'll do next.

Its telepathy for boobs based on its definition and either way it falls into what would be considered magic in Nasu and would be nulled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back