• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryu's Lifting Strength Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would his lifting strength be ugraded since he can overpower a building sized demon with just a sword?

Ninja Gaiden 3 - Final Boss & Ending (Spoiler) Master Ninja
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Final Boss & Ending (Spoiler) Master Ninja

At 2:51 and 8:03.
What do you guys think?

Someone should make a calc about it. I messaged this feat in Calculation Request Thread, but it'll take longer.

Ryu is in desperate need of some updates, but I suppose this is a start. Should at the very least be Class K, but a calculation blog would be more appropriate for sure.

If it was requested on the request blog, we can wait for a calc group member to calc it.

Didn't see the entire video, but simply cutting through a giant is not LS feat, it would need to be pushed away (the giant fall part more due the damage).

Ryu did push it away, and there a clip where he repel'd her sword hard enough to flip her over.

Antoniofer said:
Didn't see the entire video, but simply cutting through a giant is not LS feat, it would need to be pushed away (the giant fall part more due the damage).
2:50

Ryu holds back the giant's attack

Ah, I see. Welp, I'm retired as calc member, but only thing you need is the height of the giant, then simply compare with an average woman using the cubic law (I'm assuming the creature is made of flesh).

If someone could calculate the height of the Goddess, we could compare it to the weight of an average women. In that case, being X times taller would make her X^3 times heavier.

And I'm pretty sure any low end attack potency feat is unnecessary given that Tier 8 is going to be yeeted when we get to the main revisions as Ninpo and Striking strength are going to be merged.

I think we almost forgot about it. But yeah, we just need to calculate the rough size of that statue based on height comparing the a woman's and to get x and multiply it by X^3 for the volume. Then use the density of stone to calculate mass.

I still anticipate this should be Class M at bare minimum.

So is the calc gonna happen yet? I already comment it on the previous calc request thread, but no one didn't do it.

You can ask here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3403260

Well, you are allowed to ask again in the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back