• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryougi Shiki vs SCP-1440

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
The old man goes on a journey to find someone who can finally kill him. He hears of a girl that can kill the concept of death itself and challenges her.

Ryougi Shiki vs SCP-1440

Speed equalised. Win via death or incapacitation. Base Ryougi. BFR is restricted, and type 4 immortality is restricted if needed. Otherwise, 1440 has immortality.

Ryougi Shiki vbw image
Tumblr na8cj4ivCg1tdlhtvo1 500

Discuss

But can't Shiki cut the concept of death?

Then immortality is restricted.

ok so since OP made shiki uses katana her range to eliminate 1440 easier from afar via MEoDP, second 1440 has only human speed, Shiki is supersonic-high supersonic, would make it easier to kill 1440, also MEoDP can kill him since MEoDP literally gives death to its opponents *inserting from Shiki's profile*

Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (þø┤µ¡╗Òü«Ú¡öþ£╝, Chokushi no Maga, lit. Mystic Eyes of Direct Death): Shiki possesses the extremely rare Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, which allow her to visualize the concept of death in others as lines and points. While this ability is rooted in her eyes, even if she were to go blind or lose her eyes, she could "see" them anyways. By cutting along these lines and points, something that takes no real exertion, the fated destruction of the relevant part is realized. Due to this, it ignores all forms of defense, and the death it brings is absolute. Wounds it causes cannot be regenerated, and when someone dies to them, it destroys them utterly, bypassing even reincarnation. Due to her connection to Akasha, the Root of all things, her eyes are extremely powerful, allowing her to kill concepts, such as even killing the future perceived by a clairvoyant.

oh wait— 1440 is 1-B? so I'm assuming this Void Shiki, Void Shiki's speed is Immeasurable, her Intelligence is Omniscient, I'm pretty sure Void Shiki stomps 1440

Speed is equalized, and unless Shiki can cut the concept of death on a 1-B scale, she wont be able to do much to him

ShiroEinzbern said:
oh wait— 1440 is 1-B? so I'm assuming this Void Shiki, Void Shiki's speed is Immeasurable, her Intelligence is Omniscient, I'm pretty sure Void Shiki stomps 1440
Nope, this is base Ryougi

after reading both profiles by tabbing(a lot)

So first, this is base Shiki with katana, so she's at her full potential, and can inflict MEoDP away from 9 meters

But I'm having a hard time understanding 1440's spear and his immortality, can someone explain this further?

Basically, 1440 is banned from death by The Brothers Death as a punishment for hummiliating them in a card game and taking their possessions

....It is an 196,885-dimensional / countless dimensional spear..... which warps time and causality... and that can damage and kill an entity on the level of The Brothers Death... that's it

EDIT: i was ninja'ed aaaaaa

That sounds a bit like kharn's blessing, with the whole "higher dimensional protection" thing that 1440 has.

Also, does 1440 have access to The Prizes of The Brothers Death? Because he can seal 1-B Omnipresents with one of the prizes

It's stated in the OP that immortality can be restricted.

welp since immortality IS restricted, Shiki with KK(the katana) can kill 1440, since I remembered what Shiki said the she can kill anything that exists even god via MEoDP

@Shiro Even with 1440's immortality restricted, he still has his 1-B spear with causality and time manipulation, a bag that can seal 1-B omnipresent beings, and a deck of cards that can manipulate fate to the point that he can override the influence of 1-B beings

Back