• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From inside the box, the two seemingly regain their former senses.

Ran looks at Uber.

"Lady Yukari? You've taken an interesting form, but only someone of your caliber could have accomplished this after all."

David suddenly realizes he gained the schematics for the speed boss's bike.

[ahh makes more sense]

• Interestingly after playing more I saw akuma was also in tekken 7 though he felt trickier here I still managed to play him right and....damage with 2 bars and rage is one thing to behold alright. I finished playing around as I walk to find the others thinking I may have missed something going NEET modo*

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Alpha had control over you guys?"
"Well, yes but it was a little more complicated than that. We had full control over our actions for the most part, but his desires overrode our own. It was impossible not to follow his will, to put it one way. As I was her boss under Alpha, she wouldn't have been able to refuse my orders if she wanted to, or rather, it was impossible for her not to want to follow them."

"I guess so..."

I free them both, then start brainstorming some projects to create suits that would make their corruption stop. Maybe something with a thin layer of aura in it...

"What the... why you! I suppose I'll just erase you, first! The World!"

"Your next line is, 'Time has stopped!'"

We both stop time.

"What the?!?!"

"Forgot about this, didn't you? Now Epitaph and King Crimson are useless. And if you unpause time, then I win! You looked away from you're door to the future for one critical second in your rage, and now I've won!"

I charge a beam of my concept and Odinforce from my finger.

"Honestly, blackmailing a little girl's soul. You truly are the lowest scum in history. Some people would drag this out, make it as painful as possible. But, I'm not like that. Every moment you feel pain is a moment you cling onto life. A moment you can think of a way to escape. I won't give you that chance."

I fire the beam. The man punches it with a white and gold man.

"Useless! So, you can manipulate your concept, huh? Man, and I thought you would be harder to copy."

"What the hell?!?! No, don't tell me..."

"I.... UNDERSTAND!"

The man fires a blast of his concept at the frozen Rei. I fly in front of it. Despite my best efforts, it easily pierces me, and pauses right before hitting her. While it dosn't do much damage to me ultimately, just a small hole in the chest, I can't instantly regenerate it.

"Now then, let us see the girl's reaction to this. I have no doubt you will come at me for the full length of you're stopped time! King Crimson, show us the results of this encounter!"

I could see him stop his own time stop in the meantime. He wasn't going to waste anything.

"You bas-"

I've suddenly moved. The beam. The beam is still there. The hole in my chest has regenerated mere micrometers. Everything seems to be moving in slow motion. The man lets a smug smirk show. He no doubt saw my desperation in the erased time stop. I don't know how long it was. He made the time erasure stop early. He made it stop just after time resumes. In this moment, I realized I could have just moved Rei out of the way of the attack. I guess something like this creates lapses in judgement. I didn't know how long my time stop was, maybe I just didn't have time. Either way, I couldn't do anything now. If I stopped time, he would retort with his own. There was only one thing I could do. The risk of him seeing and understanding it was high, but I had no choice.

"Time will reverse!"

The beam went back. But, the man was just standing there, unfazed. The floor returned to normal, but the man didn't seem to care. We were back in the beginning of the fight, only the man wasn't hidden, he was standing right there. I was back next to Rei.

"Rei, posess my body. I know you've never done it before, but I promise I know you can. Hurry! It's the only way to keep you safe!"

"I- Ok, I'll try!"

Rei moves into The to possess him.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"So how did you become a guardian in the first place?"
"Well... Where I came from, gambling and wagers were practically a way of life, and I was at the top. It was very common to bet things besides money. In fact, it was even more likely. I was known as the very best in the world of wagers. I'd made my way to the top, essentially acting as the practical ruler of the world. It wasn't unusual to be challenged for my title several times a day, and it actually got kind of annoying. You can probably imagine my interest to find Alpha appear before me, in his regular opposite of intimidating ferret form with a different kind of wager. If I win, you'll become my guardian for eternity. is what he said, even calling himself a god to top it off. Everyone thought he was probably just drunk. I didn't even consider it was possible to lose to him. Still, I figured a funny thing like him might be fun to have as a pet, so I gave him that as a penalty, thinking it would result in the same thing whether I won or lost. After that... well you can guess how things turned out."

[I might write the actual scene for this on FC/OC later (but don't hold your breath.)]

The two exit the box.

"There's something important you need to hear." Ran continues.

"Even though you're able to talk to us right now, we're nothing but copies created by the entity that devoured our entire universe, using our real selves' concept as a base. As long as it has a hold of our actual bodies, we'll be under its influence. Even if the two of us before you were destroyed, or somehow released from its control, we could be replaced instantly. It might even be possible to mass produce us if it were deemed necessary. Of course, if one of its puppets were to show themselves to be more trouble than is worth keeping around, it's just as likely it's able to dispose of them completely, along with their entire concept."

[@Junko is in control these two now, with the exception of somebody asking them a question only I would know.]

"Alright then. The plan is, you fire any weapons you can at the guy. I'll focus on movement, dodging and attacks with my concept. I'm going to be honest, all I may be doing is delaying the inevitable. This guy, he can understand and copy even my abilities, and he has several of his own. He's a monster. I can't travel back in time to beat him when he was weaker, I can't stop time and beat him that way, I can't run to another world. Honestly, I don't think he has any weaknesses."

Uber frowns. "Unfourtanete, but I guess we'll have to work with it until we can fix this situation." Uber pats Chen on the head, she nya's adorably. Ran nods her head in agreement.

This thing can accelerate endlessly......interesting

I create the bike from thin air in front of me, a little confused as to how I don't have this ability from simply fusing with it. Ah well. I kind of want to keep it as is for some reason, but I remember the tournament rules and just outright assimilate it into me. My odd "skin" takes on a more obvious metallic sappearence, now being an odd mix of gunmetal grey and bright orange, as I additionally release myself from the constraints of conventional logic.

I feel as though this is going to be useful.

Christian Higdon said:
"Huh?" He said.
She smiles.

"Kuro used to carry that rock around all the time when we were younger. You just reminded me of him is all."

"Ok I'll do it." she says.

"But you're wrong, he does have a weakness. After all, he doesn't have me!"

She starts firing off whatever weapons she can.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I see."

I smile.

"Well, you're free now I suppose. Since you got your luck back, what do you want to do now?"
"W-e-l-l~"

She grabs back onto Silas' arm.

"I was thinking I'd join your group for a while."

I blush.

"O-okay, that's fine with me. Since we have some free time before the next round of the tournament, anything you want to do now in particular?"

I leave a clone to figure out the suit.

I also see that David became a motorbike.

I would ask him if i could ride him, had i not seen that, even across infinite realities, that would result in my death.

"Brb, i'll build a giant robot real quick."

I go do that in another pocket reality.

"A worthless gesture."

The man uses C-Moon Ultimate to stop the projectiles in mid-air. I suddenly remember something.

"The corpse parts. When I reversed time... Alright, this might feel strange to you, but I'm about to stop time. Since you're possessing me, it will still feel like time is moving."

"What the- this forecast in Epitaph! I won't allow you!"

"Time has stopped!"

We both stop time. I dash to reach the corpse parts where they were dropped in the magma, while the man tries to dash after me. However, he couldn't start immediately thanks to having earlier been caught by the missiles. Since he wasn't effected by the time reversal, the parts wouldn't be on him. I grab all of them. A barrier of light appears around me. Love Train.

"The last word to come out of your pathetic mouth will be 'Impossible!'"

"It's useless! The World Over Heaven!"

The man tries to overwrite the barrier of light, but it dosn't work.

"Impossible!"

"I infused it with my concept! It's just enough to block your Reality Overwrite! Take this! Love Cage!"

I point at The World Over Heaven. It turns into a mirrior. The Man is stuck in place from damage reflection. He tries to summon his other stands, but they are also immobile. I wasn't even going to give them even a moment to think or speak. I fire a beam at the mirrior, completely vaporizing it, and by extension, them. They couldn't travel to another world with D4C. It had been destroyed, completely and utterly, alongside the man.

"Rei... we did it."

Despite not actually felling tired, I still instinctively felt like I felt tired. I sat down.

"Huh. I kind of had nothing to say that entire fight."

In the spam of 1 second i make a planet sized robot. I immediatly atomize it, it was boring.

Instead, i eat every weapon i have or had, giving myself their powers in the form of copy abilities.

I then start going through every possible combination of powers with my clones.

Leaving my clones to keep training and strengthening my sword in the gourd, I leave with my main body, and open a portal back to Alpha's dimension. I begin using my vision to search for his concept.

I can see abstract concepts now.

This is neat.

I wonder if I can or should merge my own concept with the concept of SCIENCE

• I start to imagine battle scenarios in my head and look through my magic. I haven't tried a few of my magic namely Urtharbrunnr and Da Capo Einhart. I can only tell einhart would drain me not as quickly but its a strong move so I should be careful. Ik silas is strong so I better know how to at least fight everyone. At least i think this move will be helpful*

I come to the sudden realisation that all the laws of reality are not fixed in place or involiable, they are simply the rules enforced by a being of higher power and can be altered at will.

All my beliefs crash down around me and my dream to find the ultimate truth and laws of existence turns to dust.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I blush.

"O-okay, that's fine with me. Since we have some free time before the next round of the tournament, anything you want to do now in particular?"
She forms a playful smile.

"I was hoping you could show me how to have a good time." she teases.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"So uh..."

"Besides your kidnapping what do you plan to do in our group."
"I want to cheer you all on for the tournament. Now that I'm with you, your victory is pretty much guaranteed!"

Rei emerges with a giddy smile, giving The a hug.

"Was I helpful?" she asks.

Blahblah9755 said:
Leaving my clones to keep training and strengthening my sword in the gourd, I leave with my main body, and open a portal back to Alpha's dimension. I begin using my vision to search for his concept.
To say Alpha's concept is in tatters would be an understatement. Even beyond being destroyed, it's plagued by a number of other issues seemingly caused by your teammates.

Nevertheless, a familiar little white ferret appears behind you.

"Hello, Blane."

He smiles.

"Yeah. You don't remember this, but if it wasn't for you, those parts never would have shown up where they were. And if it wasn't for you, I would have been too focused to remember where the parts where. So, Rei. I'm gonna reverse time to the moment that shadow monster showed up, before it could do anything to hurt anyone in your world. You said you had forgotten your old life. Since you effectively merged with me, you gained my acausality, more or less. Your metaphorical curse has been broken. That also means you're effectively seperate from your past self. The Rei from before will be able to live as you once did. I just have a question before I do all this."

I put my hand on Rei's sholder.

"You said you wanted to stay with me, but... Do you want to see your old life one last time before we go? I'll be in the past anyway."

DragonEmperor23 said:
I blush extremely and look away.

"Oh."
"Hee-hee~ What kind of fun things are Silas thinking about, I wonder? I can hardly wait."

Christian Higdon said:
"...Yeah. Bets are he isn't insane, but eh." He said, laughing a bit.
"No, he wasn't. It might be hard to believe now, but he used get nervous or distressed rather easily. Our missions were never easy... the rest of us used to tease him all the time too. I guess that rock helped him to suppress those negative feelings."

The Smashor said:
I put my hand on Rei's sholder.

"You said you wanted to stay with me, but... Do you want to see your old life one last time before we go? I'll be in the past anyway."
"I..."

She thinks about this for quite a bit until, eventually tears form in her eyes.

"You're too nice..." she says, now for the second time.

"I don't know what my life from before was like... did I have a lot of friends? Were my parents kind? Did I have siblings? A pet? It was something that I never stopped wondering about. All the times I was alone, I thought about the different ways my life before could have been like. It was something I really wanted to know, more than anything else. But, even while you were fighting, or trying to hide from the monster... even after finding out I was a ghost, you were still thinking of ways to help me. That's why..." her voice is shaking...

"I don't want to see my past, because I'm scared if I do have lots of friends, a pet, and siblings, and kind loving parents... I'm scared that I won't still want to stay with you afterwards! It's because you're too nice..."

She wipes her eyes.

"I'm really glad. Because of you, the me from the past will be able to experience the things I couldn't. I'll continue to wonder about the things she does, but it won't bother me anymore. After all, she won't get to know that a hero protected and saved her, so she could live her life again. She won't get to be with him, but I will. So... I'll let her experience those things for me, while I stay here with you. That's what I decided I want to do."

Back